You're Wrong

Seventeen One-shots

     Mingyu was upset. Though he'd tried to hide it, Wonwoo always seemed to know when he was feeling down. And so here they were, Wonwoo leaning against the wall and Mingyu standing in front of him. They stood in silence for several minutes before finally Wonwoo spoke.

     "You gonna tell me what's wrong?" he asked. Mingyu shrugged.

    "I have a crush on Jihoon," he admitted. "But there are two problems. One, I'm too scared to tell him, and two, he's kind of attatched to Soonyoung. I mean, I'll bet you anything that those two are dating or something. I just--" he let out an irritated groan. "I just-" he shook his head. "I don't know. This is just destined to be an unrequited love."

     What Mingyu didn't know was that Wonwoo wasn't the only one listening as he vented. Wonwoo had suspected for several weeks that Mingyu liked Jihoon, and so he had asked the pink haired composer to come as well. Said pink haired composer stared at Mingyu now, from where he was hiding around the corner. Wonwoo and Mingyu were still talking, but Jihoon was too stunned to listen anymore. What should he do? How the was he supposed to deal with this? But finally he made his decision. He stepped out from behind the corner and walked quietly towards Mingyu. Wonwoo glanced at him but said nothing, quickly refocusing his attention on Mingyu before the younger boy could noticed his distraction.

     "It's pointless, Wonwoo," Mingyu groaned. "Someone like Jihoon could never love someone like me-"

     It was then that Jihoon took action, wrapping his arms around Mingyu and burying his face in the boy's back. Mingyu froze at the contact, staring down at Jihoon's arms. He knew who it was, of course - he would know Jihoon anywhere - but the pink haired boy's presence terrified him.

     "J- Jihoon?" he stuttered. The pink hair boy tightened his hold on Mingyu, shaking his head against the boy's back.

     "Mingyu," he said softly. "You're wrong."

     "Wh- What?" Mingyu stuttered, confused.

     "You're wrong," Jihoon repeated adamently. "I'm not dating Soonyoung. And someone like me," he stepped back, turning Mingyu around to face him before grabbing the younger boy's hands. "Could definitely love someone like you." He stood up on his tiptoes kissing Mingyu on the lips softly. "I love you, Mingyu," he whispered, and Mingyu stared at him in shock and awe.

      "I- I love you too," he finally managed, and Jihoon grinned, though Mingyu noticed that the shorter boy was blushing a little.

      "I know you do, you ," he said, leaning up to kiss Mingyu again.


Bonus: Wonwoo

      Wonwoo watched with a smile as Mingyu and Jihoon talked and hugged. It was cute at first but slowly Wonwoo began to get irritated with the fluffy affection. Don't get him wrong, he loved it. It wasn't often that they saw Jihoon this cute, but still he felt like a third wheel and it made him want to gag as he watched them. He folded his arms across his chest, watching them with a half smile that slowly turned into a pained grimmace. He had originally planned to just let them hug it out but when their second kiss showed no signs of ending any time soon, he cleared his throat and spoke up.

     "Uh guys? You're cute and all but could you save the show for when I'm not standing behind you?"

     The two broke apart quickly, both of them blushing furiously. Wonwoo laughed at their reactions, shaking his head.

     "You two are too much," he said with a laugh, turning around and walking out of the room.


A/N

So

This is what happens when I get bored during my English class, apparently

I hope you guys liked it ^^