Fun Boys

Seventeen One-shots

request for SeventeenCarrot


     Hansol let himself fall backwards onto Seungkwan's lap, laughing hyseterically. Seungkwan smiled at his friend's antics, though he did not join him in his wild laughter. To be perfectly honest, he hadn't wanted to come here. When Hansol had suggested they hang out, he had been picturing a quiet night together at Hansol's place, watching movies and playing video games until they fell asleep. He had not been expecting to get forced into skinny jeans and dragged to a house party. But Hansol was having fun, so he put up with his discomfort. Finally, Hansol pulled himself together enough to speak.

     "Oh god," he gasped, "Come on, Seungkwan! Let's go sing together!" He sat up, tugging on his friend's wrist. "Come on! Hurry up, you're so slow!" He tugged Seungkwan off the couch, towards the dance floor. "Come on! Dance with me!"

     Seungkwan, who had hesitantly started following Hansol, stopped short.  "D- dance? You said you wanted to sing..."

     Hansol shrugged, tugging impatiently on his friend's wrist again. "I wanna have fun, Seungkwan! Now come on~!"

     Sengkwan shook his head. "Uh- I- I don't know, Hansol... I don't... I don't dance..."

     Hansol shrugged again, frowning. "I don't dance either. That doesn't mean anything. Now come on! You're ruining my fun, Seungkwannie," he said with a pout. Seungkwan bit his lip, then he got an idea.

     "Hansol," he said, grabbing his friend's arm. "We can dance, okay? But on one condition." His friend looked at him curiously. "Let's go over here," he said, tugging Hansol towards the corner of the room.

     "What-"

     "We're gonna dance," Seungkwan said. "Just... not where everyone can see me."

     Hansol shrugged and nodded, his enthusiasm returning in a sudden burst. "Okay! Let's go!"

     Seungkwan smiled, trailing behind Hansol. When they had reached the corner, Hansol grabbed both of Seungkwan's hands, dragging him along in his rather wild dance. Seungkwan blushed a little, looking away from Hansol and trying to pretend that they weren't still in full view of everyone else in the room.

     "Come on, Seungkwan! Stop being so timid! You can't have any fun being so... so normal," he half whined. Seungkwan bit his lip, then let himself smile. He had to admit, this was actually kinda fun. He pulled his hands from Hansol's but still mimicking his friend's dance. Hansol grinned, letting out a triumphant whoop.  "See Seungkwan?" he laughed. "Isn't it more fun this way?"

     Seungkwan nodded, joining in Hansol's laughter. The night began to blur then, the minutes blending together; afterwards, Seungkwan would never be quite sure what exactly happened that night. But that didn't matter. He was having the time of his life, dancing with Hansol. Their dance was wild and crazy and it didn't make a whole lot of sense but none of that mattered because it was fun. They were just being themselves. Neither of them had any idea how long it had been when they stopped dancing, and neither of them cared in the slightest. They stood there together in the corner, breathing heavily and just staring at each other. Then finally, Hansol spoke.

     "Wasn't that more fun, Seungkwan? Didn't you have fun?" he asked, and Seungkwan knew that his friend meant it when he asked that. He smiled, resting his hands on Hansol's shoulders.

     "Yeah," he said. "Yeah. That was fun. Thank you."

     They stood there like that in silence for several long minutes, Seungkwan's hands on Hansol's shoulders and Hansol's hands on Seungkwan's hips. Then Seungkwan frowned for a second and Hansol, noticing the change, tilted his head to one side in curiosity. And then suddenly Seungkwan stepped forward, kissing Hansol full on the lips. When Seungkwan finally pulled away, Hansol just stared at him in wonder and confusion.

      "Wha- What?"

     Seungkwan shrugged. "You told me to stop being timid," he said by way of explanation. "So I did."

     Hansol smiled. "Yeah. I guess I did didn't I." He leaned forward, returning Seungkwan's kiss. Seungkwan grinned, pulling his friend closer.

     "You were right," he whispered against Hansol's ear. "It's a lot more fun this way."


A/N

This probably isn't exactly what you had in mind but... here you go. It's not that good, is it? ^^" Oh well...