Keeping Secrets

Seventeen One-shots

request for gwanshim


*everything in purple is said in Chinese*


     Junhui leaned back against the wall of the practice room, his gaze focused on Minghao. His boyfriend was leaning against the opposite wall, doing something on his phone. For a second, Junhui considered getting up and joining his boyfriend on the opposite wall, but then he had a better idea. There was a way he could make this a lot more fun. He glanced around at the other members of Seveneen, grinning to himself, then returned his attention to his boyfriend.

     "Minghao~" he sang out cutely. Minghao hummed in response, and Junhui noticed that some of the other members looked up at him. "Do you love me~?" he asked in Chinese.

     "Of course I do, stupid," Minghao replied without looking up, also speaking in Chinese. Junhui grinned when he saw the other members starting to get frustrated.

     "Minghao~ Am I yours?" he asked, his tone playful. Minghao smiled, though he still didn't look up.

     "You're mine." he said firmly, and Junhui grinned. The other members were starting to get visibly irritated, and Junhui had to fight to not laugh.

     "And are you mine?" he asked cutely. Minghao was fighting to control his smile, forcing himself to keep looking down at his phone.

     "Of course I am."

     The others could tell from Minghao's smile and Junhui's almost constant grinning that something interesting was happening, and they could tell from Junhui's use of aegyo that it was cute. But they couldn't understand them, and it was starting to piss them off. Junhui's grin widened when he saw them becoming more irritated, leaning forward and propping himself up on his elbows.

     "Babe~ come over here?" he asked, pouting. It took all of Minghao's self control to not squeal at how cute his boyfriend was acting.

     "Why don't you come over here if you want to be close to me that badly?" he asked, trying to sound disinterested.

     Junhui pouted. "But I'm sleepy," he whined. "Pwease babe~?"

     At that point Minghao did squeal, tossing his phone to an irritated Hansol, who let out a small yelp of confusion and fright. The younger Chinese boy got up and ran over to Junhui, wrapping his boyfriend up in a tight hug. "You are so ing cute~" he squealed, kissing Junhui on the nose. Junhui blushed a little, returning Minghao's tight hug. It was at that point that Jeonghan snapped, getting up from where he had been sitting and throwing his jacket at the cuddling couple.

     "What the hell are you two saying?!" he demanded angrily, and Junhui stuck his tongue out before snuggling into Minghao's shoulder again.

     "Wouldn't you like to know," he said sassily. He returned his attention to Minghao then, kissing his boyfriend on the corner of his lips. "I wuv you, Minghao~" he sang cutely, and Minghao squealed again, hugging Junhui tighter.

     "Aww~ I love you too."

     Jeonghan crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the two as he pouted. "Jisoo~ I wanna know what they're saying," he whined.

     "We're discussing our love for the smell of gasoline," Junhui said, rolling his eyes. "What the hell do you think we're talking about, Jeonghan?"

     "I don't know!" the long haired boy snapped, irritated. "I'm lucky I can even speak Korean, let alone Chinese. Why won't you tell me what you're saying?" he added with a pout. Junhui stuck his tongue out again before returning his attention to Minghao.

     "This is fun," he said, and Minghao laughed.

     "It is," he admitted. "We should do this more often," he added in Korean. Jeonghan stamped his foot, crossing his arms across his chest again.

     "No you most definitely should not." he said, irritated.

     "Try and stop me, ya sassy little ," Junhui said in Chinese, rolling his eyes. Minghao snorted in laughter, burying his face in Junhui's shoulder.

     "Oh god," he managed to say between fits of laughter. "This is why I love you."

     Jeonghan squealed, and Junhui looked at him, looking slightly offended. "Excuse you," he said, and Jeonghan stuck his tongue out at him.

     "Looks like princess is having a temper tantrum," Junhui mumbled, and Minghao snorted in laughter.

     "You're gonna make me choke, you ," he finally managed. Junhui laughed.

     "I wuv you~"

     Minghao rolled his eyes, but could not hide his smile and he pressed a soft kiss to the bridge of Junhui's nose. "Yeah yeah," he mumbled. "I love you too."

     "STOP KEEPING SECRETS!" Jeonghan yelled, stamping his foot again. Junhui and Minghao looked each other in the eyes for a second before they both collapsed in helpless laughter.

     "Never!" they both shouted in unison, laughing as a fed up Jeonghan stormed from the room.


A/N

Finally, my friend got through a story without dying

Anyway, here you go ^^ I hope you liked it ^^