chapter 25

Secret Member - BTS

She grabbed the remaining stuff and moved into checkout by herself putting it on the conveyer belt when she felt a small tapping on her shoulder. Turning around to see a young woman with her groceries. 
"Oh sorry am I in your way?"
"No, I just wanted to ask ... you're Mark, right? From BTS?"
"Yeah"
"I was wondering if I could get a photo with you?" Are you sure?"
"Yeah!"
"I look really ugly right now"
"No no no"
"Um okay...One sec" Maria quickly paid for the groceries and took a picture with the fan before going along her business. Collecting her groceries and trying to hold onto everything as the plastic bags were digging into her fingers.

Honestly, where are these guys?

She waited outside the door of the store to see the group with bags full of the snacks she had previously put back on the shelves. Jungkook already eating a packet of jelly worms. She rolled her eyes and walked on ahead without them.

That's it. I'm not making them food. I told them and they didn't listen.

"Oi wait for us!"

Maria quickened her pace and just walked on ignoring them as they ran slightly to catch up with her, finally arriving back at the dorm.

The boys came in and sat down on the sofa continuing to eat as Maria put away the stuff in the fridge, sitting down with them.

"When are you going to make the food?" Asked V from the kitchen.

"I don't know, you guys are already eating all of these?"

"Yeah but it's going to take a while before the food is done right?"

He has a point dammit

"Yeah okay, whatever" Maria pursed her lips together before moving towards the kitchen and setting everything up. Looking through every cupboard she tried to find something to boil potatoes in when finally she found it in the top cupboard. Pulling up her trousers she stuck her knee up on the counter and hoisted herself up grabbing the pot. Trying to turn around in the small space available to put it down. She lost her balance, slightly wobbling as Taehyung came over to help her down.

"Thanks"

"So what should I do?" said Taehyung slinging his arms over her shoulder.

"Can you even cook?" she asked doubting his skills.

"Erm"

"You can just sit there and comment for now," said Maria unsure of what to do with Taehyung wandering like a lost puppy in the kitchen. And so Taehyung followed and sat at the breakfast bar playing with video games on his phone as Jimin and Suga came in, Joining the train.

"I can help if you want" volunteered Suga

"Yeah sure" Maria chucked him an apron telling him to start cleaning out the squid as she began preparing the shrimps and other ingredients. Soon the workload was distributed, with Jimin and V peeling the potatoes the preparation was done in no time. The only thing now was to leave the food to cook. The meal was ready and put onto the table all 8 of them digging into a well-deserved meal. The boys leaving nothing to be left in sight on their plates surprisingly with room to spare.

"you guys are still hungry?!"

"yeah"

"how?!"

Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders before reaching into a plastic bag for a bag of crisp. Maria was rethinking all her knowledge of human anatomy as she went to carry the dishes into the sink. Too tired to wash them right away when Jin took over for her telling her to go back.

---