chapter 2

Secret Member - BTS

she walked towards the building taking deep breathes ,

 straight into the door.

she banged her head and fell flat backwards spilling her belongings across the pavement 

oh right i have to use the ID card 

"you okay there?" . 

she looked up, it was a familiar face.  Well from what she could see when the sun wasn't trying to brutally attack her eyes. 

"Yeah I'm fine , just forgot to scan my ID card"

He laughed . "Yeah I've done that"

"good to know" she said half laughing . trying to avoid any sort of awkward conversation.She quickly picked up her stuff and and ran quickly into the building walking for a good minute or so when she realised she didn't even know where she was.

. I don't even know where the Main office is...which way did i come in? was it left or right?  crap .doesn't matter I'll ask someone .... if it wasn't for the fact no one is here but instead in the main office. god damnit.

"oh its you!"

"me?"

"yeah the one who fell down outside"

oh right" - this guy again? but when did he change his shirt and get a hat?  is that?  jhope?

"you lost?"

"um yeah i was wondering where the main office was"

"oh follow me i was going there apparently there's a big announcement"

" um yeah..... BIG announcement...." - I'M A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT??

------

"Here we are , wow there's a lot of people

"yeah i mean i guess - WOAH HOLD UP " Suddenly she picked up by the arms and rushed into a room

" where were you?" snapped the women with the two pony tails . " come on people get him in hair and make up quickly "

"whats going on!?"

"oh pur-lease honey we cant have you going out in front of the major heads looking like that you've gotta make a good impression" 

Make up sponges, brushes , combs and  hair spray attacked her from all angles. she could barely keep her eyes open when they were applying the eyeliner.  she was coughing her lungs out after the hair spray shower.

"here put this on" the lady threw a mask at her  

"but"

"they cant see your face properly yet you're not ready to be released to the public yet"

"what was the makeup for then??? "

"to create mystery , they still need to anticipate you . gotta make you good looking through the mask....honestly you're alright as it was.

that...makes sense?

GET HIM ON IN 5

"what!?"

5

"but!"

4

"I'm not ready!"

3

Oh

2

My

1

God.