Chapter 11

Secret Member - BTS

"next time you walk in the middle of us and make sure you're holding onto someone okay?" 

"alright"

"good boy" Jin patted her head and sat down next to her.

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered food with the plates of meat arriving one by one. the smell was a killer and they started grilling it all piece by piece. you could hear the sound of the fat sizzling and the juices escaping as they cut each piece.

that looks pretty good but -

"Oi! why aren't you eating the meat? aren't you hungry?" asked Jimin as he ploughed through the food.

"yeah, what up with all the veggies hyung?"

"I need to lose weight, the companies put one a diet before debut so I turn out better in the photoshoots next week"

"really? I thought you were pretty skinny already?"

"it's my face, they said I look too round"

"really? I think it looks fine, omo look at this cutie your face is so fresh it's like a salad" Yoongi reached out and grabbed both of her cheeks.

"What? er thanks"

"go on eat then" Namjoon pushed forward a plate of meat towards Maria.

"just a little"

"omg is that BTS"

"Nah it can't be"

"yes! come on let's get their picture!"

"wait I'm not going by myself"

"shh wait "

A group of four high school girls approached the table slowly but stopping right in front. Maria lowered her hat and looked down slightly edging away from them

"um sorry to disturb but ... we're really big fans and um could we possibly get a picture later on.. that is after you finish eating um"

"yeah sure you can take one now"

"really?-oh wow thank you we um"

They all took the selfies and maria stepped out of the shot

"thankyou so much"

"oh my god its the grey oppa" exclaimed the shortest of the group

"what Minhee?" her friends and the others gave her a strange look. she pointed in the direction of Maria.

"oh yeah! it is! shes right jisoo! "

"what?"  Tae Hyung turned to Maria "grey oppa?"

Maria looked up at the girls for a few seconds slightly puzzled and frowning slowly opening as she realised.

"from the bus!?"

"yes yes! "

she suddenly felt a light pressure lift from her chest and broke into a huge smile.

"I can't believe it what a coincidence." The other members still stared at her confused.

"The day I entered the company I saw them on the bus and they were really nice when I saw them on the bus"

"company? grey oppa is in BigHit as well?"

They all simultaneously started to panic, "I, I, I'm a trainee that's all " she replied sheepishly trying her best to make the lie believable.

"wow! really? I really hope you debut soon we'll be the first ones to your fan meeting trust us " and the girls all put their hands together

"I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone though"

"of course idols are people too and deserve their privacy and respect" finally spoke the lanky ish girl with glasses on the left.

"well said ye seul!" replied minhee

"thanks it means a lot, " said Maria joining in.

"fighting!" they all said out loud "See you later grey oppa!"

-