Chapter 16

Secret Member - BTS

Maria walked back to the salon where she saw a group of people all with large cameras that had lenses longer than the length than her arm.

Woah, I wonder what's going on? fans? how did they find us? the wonders. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT LOOK DOWN.

she put her hood up again and went to the front door of the salon where the staff let her go in.

"why does he get to go in?"

"yeah what the heck no fair"

"he's probably staff did you see all the food he was carrying?"

"what I would do to be an americano"

-

" Jimin Hyung you look really good with that orange hair"

He smiled and pointed back at her with two finger guns. "thanks honestly I was"

"what about me?" cut in Namjoon

"not bad you know I never actually realised how good looking you were"

"me? well you know um"

"oh get off your high horse we all know I am true visual of this group.... handsome since birth kim...seok....jin"  he grabbed a flower and from a nearby vase and stuck it in his ear framing his face with both hands.

"I don't know about that. I think Marks fighting for your place" said j hope taking the flower from jin and sticking it in Maria's hair." our group's official flower boy"

"no thanks ill stick to being noona , oh here are your drinks" she passed them all out one by one finally taking out a few small bars of chocolate which she passed to the hair stylists.

"you didn't have to but thanks," the assistant hairdresser said taking the chocolate.

"time to go guys finally going to get the album jacket and music video teasers done"

"okay, wait aren't you guys gonna eat those pastries?"

"can't we have to shoot first then eat them later"

"oh," she looked round and then at the half eaten chocolate muffin in her hand.

oh for god's sake more flipping push ups and crunches.

She put the rest of muffin back in the box.

 " oh there's fans outside by the way," she said putting on her mask.

Jimin grabbed her arm and pulled her to the centre of the group.

"remember to stay in the centre okay?" Putting her head down and walking through the fans she stuck as close as she could to the others.

"who is he? the food staff?"

"wait what if he was that Mark guy?"

"UGH we should have gotten a picture~"

They quickly boarded the van and were off to the film.jungkook sat next to Maria and started to mess around with her hair. pulling the curls and then letting them go again.

The group was rushed in and the racksof clothes were revealed. a variety of blazer and shirts with different trousers were introduced. the clothes were distributed and they all changed into their clothes. Maria was given a silky black shirt with a pair of ripped jeans and various earings. the makeup artist began applying a dark smoky look and placing the hair carefully over her face 

"you first just go in"

she saw the set. it was black glass box with a bunch of petals and glitter. she quickly bowed to the photographer and staff as they directed her to the set and explained the concept.

"we're trying to go for a y look sort of mysterious okay? just try your best"

standing in the box for a few seconds and looking into the camera she tried to be serious before bursting out laughing.

"oh my god I'm so sorry, let me try again" she breathed in and out a few times before gaining her composure.

yet again she burst out laughing. just then Rapmonster walked in.

"Hyung help me, I can't be y"

"sure you can just I know why don't you put on a song or something? pretend there's a really pretty girl you're trying to get to I don't know"

"okay?" she opened her phone and started playing the first song she could. a few more breaths and she was fine and started doing her photo shoot the others walking in in-between.staring away into the distance at occasions or playing with the petals.

"Hey, why don't you show them those abs you've been working on?"

"now? isn't it a bit early?"  said Maria with a bit of uncertainty.

"just a little bit"

"okay but lemme do some sit ups real quick." after a quick few exercise she opened the bottom two buttons of the shirt and laid on the floor with a flower in her hand.

"WHOOOO MARK WOAH THE Y MAN"

"OH MY GOD MARK OPPA IM SUING YOU"

"IS THAT YOU YEAH MARK"

Maria bit her lip trying to hold in her laughter as the rest of the group made fun of her and hollered. the makeup artist came over and slightly sprayed her face giving it more shine. the rest of the shoot went well and she got through it. the rest of the member going one by one finally wrapping up with a group shot. at the end, they went to see the pictures.

"oooh Mark looks like I was right, our new visual"

"oh my god look at Jungkooks face right here, he looks constipated"

The shoot went on into the late hours of the night and early morning as the music video was filmed with constant touch ups and costume changes for each scene.sometimes outside or in a set.

"okay CUT that's a wrap we're done! good work everyone!"

everyone high-fived each other and said thank you to the staff as they all finally went to eat.