Chapter 8

Secret Member - BTS

Everyone was finally sober enough to function as close to a normal human being as they could. Jin was ironing everyone's clothes and Mark was trying to figure out how to fix the toilet lid.

"All done" Mark said beckoning the guys into the bathroom.

"you guys can use it , oh and take a shower you smell like alcohol"

"DIBS!" they all screamed. and ran towards the shower 

honestly you would think this the jungle or something.

"Thank god you came , I thought I was gonna be stuck being mum forever" sighed Jin biting into his pastry.

"Me? Mum? Sorry Jin hyung you're always going to mum , I'm just noona" she said laughing.

Wait isn't this Noona joke risky? Eh whatever I guess it'll be hidden in plain sight.

The boys got ready putting on their clothes.

Jin and Mark were cleaning up after them. When the rest  had finally finished getting ready the two slumped down on the sofa.

"Well I guess it's not easy getting giants kids ready in the morning"

"What did you say? I'm not a child " said jimin combing through his hair almost offended.

"Yeah! We're not children!" Chimed in j hope attempting to strengthen the argument.

Jin just shook his head.

"What I'm just"

Just then Rapmonster grabbed the top of her head.
"We're your hyungs and you can't be calling us children"

she looked at him straight in the eyes "then what about -"

"new kid you need be respectful or the fans get angry just remember that especially since you're the new kid, new kid okay? remember that"

"yes sir"

i am not trying to mess with this guy  no reason to get on the leaders bad side.

"now go wash up"

Maria went to wash-up and got ready making sure to remember to take her clothes into the bathroom.

it was 9am and the manager came in . it was time for their first rehearsal as a group Maria had already practised the choreography by herself so she was pretty comfortable with it.they started and she quickly fit into the other members rhythm .

they practised till around 1-2 pm for a lunch break .

They all collapsed on the floor except for Maria who went for a quick drink of water and went back to practising"

"are you guys okay?"

"are you not tired?"

"i had to dance for about 6-7 hours a day  to even be excepted into bighit I'm okay"

"that's commitment right there "

"i guess , anyway i have to be on another level of dancing to be accepted by the fans"

"trust me your face is enough"

"what does that mean?"

"a pretty face is easily forgiven"

"i don't think so , armies are pretty scary sometimes" she said puffing out her cheeks and flopping down next to jungkook.

"hyung"

"yeah"

"you have a lot of aegyo"

"what?"

"do that and be all cute and they'll instantly like you"

"isn't your image meant to manly?"

"jin hyungs favourite colour is pink and have you seen the amount of stuffed toys at the dorm?"

"well i guess i can rely on our manly maknae busaaannn nammjjaaaaa"

"nooooonnnaa noomooo yeeaappoooo" (shinee song - noona is so pretty)

"excuse me? you're not even legal yet"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" shouted the boys from the back.

"DISS BATTLEEEEEE "

"SHOW ME THE BANGTAN BABABABABABABABABAWWWWWW"

" IN THIS CORNER THE BUSAN NAMJA JUNGKOOOKKK AND IN THIS CORNER FIGHTING ALLL THE WAY FROM THE UK MMARRRKKK"

jesus christ someone help me.all i did was try and joke.

Jungkook POV

Mark was still dancing for a while then came to rest. He puffed out his cheeks like a hamster and began nibbling on a cookie.

Is he really my hyung ? hes like a baby

"hyung"

"yeah"

"you have a lot of aegyo"

"what?"

"do that and be all cute and they'll instantly like you"

honestly those nightmares of doing buing buing

"isn't your image meant to manly?"

PFFT MANLY IM GONNA CRY . LUHAN IS MANLIER THAN US

"jin hyungs favourite colour is pink and have you seen the amount of stuffed toys at the dorm?"

"well i guess i can rely on our manly maknae busaaannn nammjjaaaaa" 

he fluttered his lashes and pulled an Egyptian pose. 

what is he doing ? fluttering his eyelashes? he is pretty tho , honestly after Namjoon hyung as sailor moon my old socks are prettier and I've become Miss Korea.
 

"nooooonnnaa noomooo yeeaappoooo" (shinee song - noona is so pretty)

"excuse me? you're not even legal yet"

opps guess i hit a nerve gotta goooo
 

Quick update for you ^.^