chapter 26

Secret Member - BTS

Schedule - 1.0
It was 5am and everyone was already in the van to their first schedule. Most of the guys still with face packs on and damp hair. Maria spending this time to catch up on extra sleep before arriving to the studio.

"We're recording an advert for a bunch of sportswear okay? Nothing too difficult " said their manager as they all walked out into the cold. The sun just rising, the idols wrapped in big puffy coats ready for work. They stepped in and were able to catch a glimpse of the female models who were working for the brand as well. It seemed like EXID was signed on to the brand as well. The girls with the wind machine blowing their hair and the addition of fake snow etc. Maria making eye contact with LE bowing quickly before they were moved to the other section for the shoot.

God damn son she is ing gorgeous woman crush Wednesday all day

Working as quickly and efficiently as they could the recording was over fast enough. Maria bowing again to the EXID members before leaving, 8 am and their next scheduled event at another fitting and recording for a "teaching the dance" video with Q&A for the fans. Finally finishing at 12 o'clock a short 15-minute break before their finally setting off to weekly idol. As fun as variety shows they took forever to film.Most of it not even making the cut after editing if it wasn't funny enough. 
Unsurprisingly the studio was actually in the basement and they lined up one by one behind each other waiting for their turn to come out as the two MCs started. Each running out into the big white space into space. Maria looked forward and realised it was actually Hani. So she hoped maybe this shoot wouldn't be too hard.
"PLEASE INTRODJFMKEJDJSKS"
"BANGTAN! Bangtanseonyeonda-imnida "
"Woooaahhh"
"Yeah! This time Bang-tan has come back with a new album and a new member! Could you please introduce them?"  
The members all turned to Maria as she stepped forward and began introducing herself and the new album and title track. Trying her best to recite the explanation she had memorised earlier on.

Quickly moving on the random play dance began. Honestly, the choreography itself not being the problem but the formations that came along with it. A once 7 member stage now had an extra person to cater to. Unlucky as she was rap monsters mistakes covered for hers allowing her to only get caught once by the plastic hammer punishment.

They set out on the row of chairs as they began the next section.
"Okay! Profile rewriting!"
"We'll start off with Mark"
"Oohhh it says here you can 40 push-ups per minute "
"Ye-what?" She said in shock. 
"Oh he's really good at exercising, " said Suga plotting something in the background.
Maria gave him a quick look before getting on the floor.
"START!"
Putting her remaining energy from before into it she started the push-ups trying to be as fast as possible. 
"Ooooh Hyung!" Shouted Jung look before going down to challenge her.
Giving his all Maria just rolled her eyes before getting up and sitting on his back making him flatten on to the floor.
"Opps"
Everyone burst out laughing as Maria went to help Jungkook get up.
"I see it says here your the main dancer, shall we test this out?"
The PD started playing a variety of songs with Maria's freestyle approach to each song being recorded.
"OHHHHHHH"
"YEAAHH"
She quickly covered her face and sat back in embarrassment after dancing.
The MC's called out the rest of the members to dance as well. The others members looking on in shock at Rap monster's ridiculous dancing as he flailed his arms around and stomped on the ground eventually tripping over his own feet. Jimin laughing so much he fell off his chair.

The next section of the recording they were each given different given different concepts for morning calls. Having picked out a piece of paper from the hat.
They each took turns opening the paper everyone dreading it. Maria opened her paper and immediately put her face into her hands.

"What is it?"
"...younger man aegyo..." she said, her tone of voice in slight disbelief.
"Pfft that's no problem for you, just do it how you are naturally, " said Namjoon patting her on the back.
"Do papaya!" Said the MC
"Oppaya? The song ?"
"You can just do noonaya "
"N-Noona?" She said looking at Hani unsure of what do next. Moving her shoulders up and down and creating multiple hearts as she sang the song trying to blank everyone else out before the plethora of crazy laughter and seal claps from the MC's and the rest of the boys.

----
A/N I honestly don't even know what I was thinking while writing this.