chapter 7

Secret Member - BTS

Maria woke up at the crack of dawn and ran out to grab all the stuff she needed. She was going clean that dorm even it killed her.

Oh wait arent they still hungover from yesterday?

Before heading back she made a quick stop to grab some quick stuff for haejjangguk (korean hang over soup) .

When she got back everyone was still sleeping.

Let them sleep these guys probably haven't had a break in forever

She got into battle mode with her apple hair , big scooby-doo  t-shirt , pink rubber gloves and duck  slippers.

First things first she had to do was reorganise those shoes. She organised then by colour brand and size making sure that no shoe was left behind.

She moved along to the living and dining area to the kitchen.

They should be waking up soon , I'll just chop everything and put it to boil while I clean the bathroom

She started cleaning the shower and the tiles around it when,

"AAAH INTRUDER! !" jimin screamed .

"WHAT WHERE?"

Maria turned around knocking into the shower handle accidently turning it on.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JIMIN"

"opps?"

"This isn't going to solved with just opps"

She took the shower head and pointed it towards him chasing him out of the bathroom.

Just then a huge force pushed her out the way.

"MOVE! I NEED TO PEE"

"NAM-HYUNG BE CAREFUL THE FLOORS-"

CRACK

"Wet..."

"Well that's another toilet broken" said Jin who was casually sitting In the corner with a cup of coffee.

"Another one?"

"Yeah Taehyung broke the last one by dancing on it"

"....I see...um sorry"

"No biggy Namjoon is always breaking stuff"

"Right.." she said sheepishly

--- Jin POV

Mark walked out of the bathroom soaking wet . his shirt almost see through to the point  where you could sort of see strange white band.

what is that? a bandage? he probably got injured dancing. if he dances that much he'll be a good addition to the team
 

--- Maria POV

what is he looking at? my shirt. change the subject focus attention else where

"Oh by the way I made you guys some hangover soup.  It should be ready by now"

"Thanks"

guess I better wake them all up ,

She went individually to wake them all up and sit them down at the table.

Jongkook was pretty easy since he waa the only one who didnt drink.

Suga , honestly the boy is still repeating some kind of rhyme 
"A to the U To the G To the STD"

What the hell?

"Hoseok hyung , wake up its time for breakfast"

"Touch ma body do bi do da do dorro roo"

Do they all sing in their sleep?

And finally  the ultimate mission. Taehyung.

"hyungnim!  Wake up!"

He showed no sign of response.

Looks like I've got my work cut out  for me

She rolled up her sleeves and pulled the cover off.To reveal a shirtless Taehyung holding onto a big teddy bear. She tried tickling him.

Yet still no response. 
And so finally she grabbed him by his feet a dragged him off the bed and threw water on his face. Only then did he wake up.

She sat the sleepy heads down with a bowl of soup each. Going round and clipping their hair back one by one until they looked like a row of baby chicks with small tufts of hair sticking out , similar to her own.

This is the life I guess?  I feel like I've just adopted a bunch of man-children.