Chapter 14

Secret Member - BTS

The door bell rang and the smell of fried chicken filled the dorm.Suga got out some glasses for the coke while the others gathered around the TV.

"what should we watch?"

"knowing brother is out today"

"you watch it too?" asked Namjoon

"hell yeah it's like the best show ever"

The group gathered around the table with chicken, ate and laughed along with the television jokes while racing as to who gets what part of the chicken.

They finished the food before each going to bed. except for Maria who still sat on the sofa. V walked out of their room. 

"aren't you going to sleep?"

"in a bit" she replied.

Taehyung went to lay down when he heard a slight grunting coming from outside.

"what are you doing?"

"sit-ups, it's too late to go for a run so I thought I would just exercise here"

"oh my god can you just go to sleep, you can exercise tomorrow"

"but"

"go to sleep man I'm tired as well you sound like Shrek when  you exercise"

"thanks but I need to exercise"

"just don't over do it "

Taehyung laid there waiting for Maria to finish exercising before finally pretending to sleep when she walked in.

"Ugh"  She threw herself onto the bed. taking a few breaths before knocking out almost instantaneously.

Taehyung looked over quietly going over to her and putting a spare blanket over her before finally going back to his bed and going to sleep.  

-

The next morning their manager arrived at the dorm early morning and had walked in on all the mess that was left behind from last night's feast. he woke them all up and brought them to the living room.

"look, what is all this, you guys I told you to cut down on the junk food you have a comeback soon! , especially you Mark, remember they said you need to lose weight."

"Mark didn't eat any he ate tomatoes instead. " said Jin lying through his teeth as they all knew that Maria was, in fact, the one who ordered extra chicken wings.

"yeah I mean you don't get abs from eating fried chicken right?"

"abs? " echoed the manager

They all turned to look at Hobi as they face palmed at the situation.

"yeah, abs" replied Maria as she slowly lifted her shirt to just past her belly button to reveal a pack of defined abs.

Thank god  I   did those extra crunches and sit ups yesterday. my muscles are killing me

"WOAH," said Jin in almost in disbelieve that the non-existent abs Hobi had mentioned did actually exist.

Finally, Suga and Rapmonster stepped into the situation.

"why is the company so concerned about his weight, look at how athletic he is and never mind the amount of exercise this kid does. any more and he'll become a skeleton."

"honestly, He hasn't even stopped growing yet, let him eat "

"that is true you are already slim, we can stop here."

"thank you, " said Maria bowing.

"oh right Hyung why are you here again?"

"the final recording is today"

"oh right!"

they went back to the company as the final songs and adjustments were made to previous recordings of album songs.

It was time for Suga's introduction and Maria had snuck into the recording studio for his final take. she listened as he rapped, moving her head along with the beat and lyrics.

"okay, you are done!"

"Woooh yoongi Hyung you're seriously cool your rapping is just wow," said Maria giving him two thumbs up and her signature eye smile. 

" like I seriously got goosebumps listening to it"

He laughed it off and high-fived her.

"thanks, kid"

finally, the production of the song and dance was complete. it was only the music video and photoshoot left to do.