Chapter 12

Secret Member - BTS

The next week continued in a similar fashion. Wake up, practice, eat, practice. The group sometimes falling asleep in the practice room using their extra clothes as pillows and blankets.

They sat in a circle after eating 

"I'm gonna go home and grab some more clean clothes and take a shower. I stink"

"Mark wait for us! we're coming too"

Jin and Suga grabbing their bags and following suit.

"we might as well all go, it's getting kind of funky in here, hint hint, " Jungkook said side eyeing rap monster.

"HEY!" He shot up grabbed the closest thing - being a pair of shoes- "Come back here!"

Jungkook ran hiding behind Maria, trying to dodge the attacks coming in from all directions.

"NOONA SAVE ME!"

"noona?" she replied slightly tilting her head.

"OKAY OKAY HYUNG HYUNG SAVE ME"

"Maybe I don't want to"  She jumped away just at the right time and Rap monster threw the shoe right at his head. The accuracy was kind of amazing and scary at the same time.

Jungkook stood therefore frozen for a second.... before slowly picking it up...and -

 throwing it straight at Maria at full speed. 

"how could you betray me I actually thought I was your friend. that's it I'm not talking to you hmph " he crossed his arms and sat on the floor pouting on the floor.

For a moment Maria looked at him utterly confused before rolling her eyes and picking up the shoes. " whatever, you want food right? you can have my portion of meat here put your shoes on let's go" she said throwing them back. 

Putting on his shoes and jumping up he frowned slightly before smiling and putting up a big "okay!" sign.

"You need to stop giving in to the maknae"

"the kid needs to eat"

"kid? he's probably stronger than most of us"

"true"

--