Chapter 18

Secret Member - BTS

The next day the teaser pictures had been released. the response was ridiculously overwhelming, especially from overseas fans. Maria being the first one awake she quickly opened up every single form social media she could think of.She found a bunch of BTS fan pages on Instagram and started looking through them.

- I'M SO SHOOK VISUAL KINGS BTS

-OMG THE NEW MEMBER IM CRYING HES SO PRETTY

-Honestly, kpop only cares about visuals

-LORD JESUS HE IS A FINE FINE BOI

-Ew no #ot7

-THOSE ABS OH MY GOD HELP ME

-HIS HIGHLIGHT IS SO STRONG IM BLINDED

-STOP BITING YOUR LIP SIR

 

"what you doing?"  Maria jumped back in surprise with both hand in fists."Woah, hold up tiger chill out it's me ". she turned round to see Namjoon standing behind her.

"I'm just checking the fan response"

"its just the first day relax"

"yeah but"

"no buts, anyway we have our first performance in 3 days okay?"

"okay" and she shut it off

The rest of the members were ready to go back to practice until the day of pre-recording where their song had been released the previous night.  They all left and got into the van but this time was greeted with a large amount of fans all waiting with flowers at the station. just as they were about to get out Rapmonster held her back.

"take the mask off, you've debuted"

"I don't know if I should"

"trust me," he said placing one hand on her back as he pushed her out of the car.

This is it.

-

ON THE OTHER SIDE

The girls were sat at the local bus stop waiting for well the bus when.

"OMG CHAN-MI BTS RELEASED THEIR NEW TEASER IMAGES"

"Let me see!" Ji-soo snatched the phone out of ye seul's hand and they all gathered round.

" They're releasing Mark's images!" they clicked on the link and waited for the images to load.

"......."

 "......."

 "........"

 "GREY OPPA?!!!"