chapter 19

Secret Member - BTS

She stepped out the van trying to keep her composure. The fans were everywhere and they were loud. The screaming for attention, the cameras, flowers and banners. It was almost overwhelming for a first time experience.As if she was being pulled she hid her face, hunching over and stepped back away from the group. She was stopped.Jimin grabbed her arm and pulled her forward into the front of the group.

"why you hiding? , come on let's go" he swung his arm around her as they walked into the building.

"SEE YOU LATER ARMIES," he said waving at the fans as they screamed.

They were rushed to the dressing room where they were given the stage clothing.quickly running over to the changing cubicles as quickly as possible trying to get the accessories on. in and out of makeup and backstage.
The makeup artists all trying their best cover dark circles from endless dance practice while the hair stylists gave life to their hair. Being extremely meticulous on where each curl should be.

Suited and booted they were ready. Maria looked out into the sea of people. the light sticks coming on one by one.

breath in breath out relax okay? you practised this.

They clipped on their mics at first struggling to get it on. The wires were tangled. She looked like a cat with a ball of yarn struggling to get out of the mess she created.

The others had finished when a pair of hands had grabbed at her waist . Maria tensed as she felt the hands were pulling her shirt up . Immediately turning around she moved away from the person.

"What? The mic wire needs to be clipped from underneath your shirt" said Taehyung confused as to her response. Then reaching out again.

"Oh um thanks , I'll do it myself don't worry " she said trying to slightly push his hands away.

"are you sure? "

"yeah, I'll be fine"

"oh okay, just ask me if you need help". he walked away slightly unsure as to what had just happened.

the staff were setting up the lights and sound as the camera men got ready to record.

"Okay, you guys are on in 5 minutes, one last stage check."

They walked on to stage one by one to greet. lining up in the front.

"BANGTAN! Bangtanseonyandan-imnida"

the fans screamed each one trying to grab the attention of a certain member. frantically waving signs.

Rapmonster stepped forward "today is the first official stage for our new member Mark so please support him!" he gestured towards maria and she did a bow to the fans.

"Hello! I'm Mark, please look out for me" and she ended with another bow. looking at each of the expressions of the crowd.

There wasn't much of a response, most of the fans just silent waiting for what was going to happen next. It was awkward and almost embarrassing.Maria felt she had walked in on something she wasn't have meant to.

Never the less a stage was a stage and they were there to perform she put her nerves behind her putting her right foot forward and giving her all.

A final step

A first stage.