Chapter 15

Secret Member - BTS

Finally a few days the before filming they were yet again practising the dance.

"Alright, guys lets go! time to go home Tuesday is the recording"

"hell yeah!"

"except we need to go get our hair dye freshened tomorrow" added Jin

"I swear to god if they bleach my hair one more time I'm suing big hit," said Suga.

"Wow I actually wonder how your hair withstood all that bleaching"

Maria quietly raised her hand.

" um, what colour do I have to dye my hair?"

She held her breath

Please anything but yellow or bright  green

"Good question ...  I actually have no idea " answered Namjoon.

"we'll see when we get to the salon"

They all jumped into the van and were on the way to the salon. All discussing which possible concepts they were going to try this time round.

They each sat down, Maria first.

"um, what colour are we doing?"

"we're just going give you a more brown colour and a slight perm okay? nothing crazy"

"yeah okay," she smiled, relieved that she didn't worry about looking like a brussel sprout.

she sat quietly waiting for the perm to finish,

"by the way, you're really handsome," said one of the assistants walking by.

"I'm really not but thank you" she replied with a smile catching the assistant off guard.

"oh um ah yes well let me see you're done," she said turning off the machine. she ran through the hair a few times with a comb to separate the curls slightly.

Maria stood up and looked at herself properly in the mirror. 

"what do you guys think?" 

"not bad, it looks nice" replied Jin

"yeah, you look nice," added Jimin.

"when are you guys gonna be finished?"

"A while longer, we have to bleach our hair first"

"well do you want anything? there seems to be a shopping area around here"

"Can you get us americanos and like a croissant?"

"yeah sure"

she walked out and put her hoodie up against the wind before finding said the coffee shop. She looked inside and there were a lot of students either studying or just hanging out with their friends.

"Hi can I have 7 iced americanos and one caramel macchiato with an assorted pastry box"

"yeah sure" replied the barista turning round."Grey Oppa?"

"Min Hee? what are you doing here?" 

"it's my part time job"

"really? I feel like we keep bumping into each other, I just came to get my hair done"

"oh did you get a perm?"

"yeah, does it look alright?"

"yes yes yes you look so so cute," She said the emphasize true in her voice.

"thanks, I wasn't sure at first, " Maria replied quietly.

"you are cute proven fact, but are you feeling okay? your face looks like you've lost a lot of weight"

"I've been on a diet"

"no need, eat and be happy oh and that will be your order done one sec" she quickly passed Maria all the drinks in a bag with a big smiley face on it "seriously though you're really cute okay. just remember that"

"thanks, Min-hee see you" Maria quickly ruffled her hair before leaving.

As Maria left the cafe Min-hee's coworker approached her "who is he? he's really cute?"

"Err he's a friend of mine"

"a friend?"

 

---

comment~