chapter 21

Secret Member - BTS

It was Saturday morning and the fan meeting was today.the boys were getting ready to leave. Everyone was sitting down and eating breakfast.

" Why is no one ready? Are we just gonna go in our stage outfits? "

"Nah it's a pyjama theme" replied Rapmonster in his Ryan pyjama set.

"Really?  I better get some nice Pj's, Mine are all crinkled" She walked back in and changed into a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt. "What do you think?" Asked Maria.

"change , those are not pyjama themed" said Jin

"the rest of them are in the wash"

"you can borrow my pink sweat shirt" He said throwing it at her 

"really?"

  "Anyway the top is fine but the bottoms are kind of plain, haven't you got anything else? With patterns?" Asked Jin. She went back in and searched her closet. 
"Nope my pyjamas are all basically plain, does it matter though? oh and Kookie, those are my strawberries don't try it I will fight you"  

"Are you sure shortie?" He said raising an eyebrow.

" I'm not short okay. I'm 173 cm that's pretty tall for a giR - An average person"

"You are the shortest here " said Jimin eating his fruit loops.

Just then Taehyung came out of the bathroom. "Alright let's go"

"One sec we need to find some nice pyjamas for Mark to wear"

"Pyjama?  You could have just asked me, I have so many"He quickly rummaged through his stuff and brought out a pair of trousers with rubber ducks printed on them."These are little small on me since I gained some muscle, take them"

" Thanks, " she said taking the trousers into the bathroom and changing into them. She came out of the Bathroom the sweat shirt was huge and covered her hands while the trousers were slighty crumpled at the bottom because her legs weren't long enough to pull them off.
"Pyjama couture" she walked down pulling various poses as Jhope mimicked her. "Niko Niko ni!" She said copying Momo as she appeared on the TV. 

"Wow," Said Jimin

"What?"

"I have never met a man with so much aegyo in my life "

"Then you obviously haven't seen Jooheon from Monsta X,  oh by the way Hyung have you seen my contacts? I think I've lost them" she said turning to V.

"you wear contacts? wait so those glasses are prescription?"

"yeah, it's difficult to dance with glasses on because they fly off plus I'm kind of blind"

"its just a fan meet, you can wear your glasses".  She went back and looked through her drawer to find her glasses. Finally grabbing her backpack with a bunch of sweets she had bought the other day.

"alright let's go! time to meet and grrrrrrrreeeet" She put on her shoes and ran outside towards the van.

"well somebody's excited," said Yoongi as they followed her out.