chapter 22

Secret Member - BTS

They all sat down and were on the way to the fan meet. They went behind the meet and greet stage and went into hair etc. fluffing up Maria's hair to the point where it looked like she had actually just woken up.

They all sat down backstage as they talked about what kind of fans they had met previously.

"I remember there was one girl who asked me to sign a marriage contract it was so crazy like god damn"
"No way"
"Yep, one time there was a lady who came with her daughter it has hilarious, the daughter kept freaking out and the mum was so confused"
"Oh god she must have been thinking her kid's crazy"

-
The fans were sitting and waiting for them to start armed with camera's and presents and letters to give to each of their favourites. They all walked on with mics in hand onto the stage.

"BANGTAN bangtanseonyeondan imnida"

They all sat down at their seats and greeted the fans individually.

"Hi armies~ thanks for coming out here to meet us, are you excited?" said Hoseok and they cheered back at him. The fans screamed as the boys winked and shot finger hearts. They firstly introduced their new song and album as the fans held up their own copies. The questioning session came up.

"Jimin Oppa what do you like more? chicken or pizza?" "Chicken~"

"Jin Oppa! " "Jungkookie!" "Namjoon Oppa!" "Yoongi!" "Hoseeoooooookk" "Taehyung-aa". The questions came flooding in with Maria remaining silent for it when suddenly out of the corner of the room.

"MARK OPPA !" called out a group of voices at the same time. Her eyes shot to the corner of the room to see...Yeseul, Minhee and the rest of the girls ....They were here! Maria smiled from ear to ear. "WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!" they shouted out catching the attention of the rest of the fans who then looked over at Maria who was laughing, flustered and taken aback by their comment. Maria stood up and forming a big heart with her arms.

"YOU GUYS ARE CUTER!" she shouted back before laughing and sitting back down.

"NO YOU ARE!"  they shouted back even louder. Maria shooting back small finger hearts. The other members smiled as they saw Maria finally feeling comfortable at the meet and joking around with the fans.

"Alright lineup guys! ", the fans lined up to go speak to the members most of them walking straight past Mark and ignoring her effort to talk to them.

"Hi, there! what's your na- oh okay nevermind" she gave up after the first 5...10...20 times.Taehyung and Jungkook were sat near her looking over from time to time trying to get the other fans interested as she sat looking around getting up a couple of times to help the staff move things and eventually just settled with handing out water bottles to other members and staff.

"What are you doing? go sit down and talk to the fans" said rap monster as he took the bottle from her.

"But" "Now."

She sat back down in defeat and started drawing V on a piece of spare paper. Just then a small shadow covered the light from in front of her. she looked up to see two little boys approaching her arms linked with BTS shirts as the older sister as she had presumed followed behind them in matching t-shirts.

"Hi...um..I...just wanted to say that you're really good at dancing and I personally appreciate your input into the group.." said the sister quietly before hiding her face with her hair.

"hyung~you're cool!" added the kids as they passed her a drawing of what she presumed was her on stage with the kids and sister drawn in marker pen. Maria put both of her hands up to her face before going out to squeeze the cheeks of the two kids as they ran to hug her making the sister laugh. Maria signed the album.

"Oh right, what's your name?"

"Yoo Hyun" she replied lifting her head up slightly

"Yoo...hyun okay, oh wow your eye makeup is really pretty," she said looking into the fans eye and moving closer.

"th-thank you" replied Yoo Hyun as she took the album and moved seats towards V. Maria waved at her and the kids quickly passing them some sweets and ruffling their hair and then going back to drawing Taehyung as more fans went past.

"OMG GREY OPPA FINALLY!" Maria looked up and started laughing as the group approached her with fan signs with her face on it.

The girls huddled around, staff not particularly worried as it seemed that Maria was actually having some fan interaction.

"We told you we would be at your first fan meeting!" said Ye-Seul waving a sign that read "Grey Oppa fighting!"

"Thanks, guys I really appreciate it seriously"

"I can't believe you didn't tell us though," added Jisoo.

"Sorry..." Maria looked down slightly feeling a bit guilty.

"Don't worry we forgive you!"  The girls moved to show a large bag and Chanmi tiny as she was she was struggling to hold it up.

"Oh my god Chanmi! you cut your hair! its suits you so well!" gasped Maria as she smiled

"Really?" she put down the bag on the table and started taking stuff out one by one.

"Woah what is this-" and before she could even finish her sentence they had put a flower crown on her.

"You're so pretty HOW? OMG POSE"

Maria was confused for a second before putting up a peace sign and smiling with her eyes closed. The girls took a couple of pictures with their phones. opening her eyes she realised what they were doing.

"oh my god guys stop~" she covered her face with her hands embarrassed as they continued to by taking pictures of her hiding before finally stopping and taking out another box out of the bag.

"I bought some of the desserts from the coffee shop, eat some!" said Minhee as the cakes and tarts were laid out in front of her.

"You guys eat, I'm on a diet. I gained weight again from after the photo shoot My face is all round again"

"no way! your cheeks are adorable!" refuted Jisoo then turning towards Taehyung. "Taehyung-ssi! Mark won't eat because he said he's on a diet!~"

V turned round to look at Maria frowning. "Diet? I thought you stopped dieting?"

"I did but"

"Eat," he said pointing at the box as Maria shook her head slightly. 

He looked at her and back at the girls grabbing a cupcake from the box and pushing it towards her face as she tried to fight back.Icing going up her nose.Taehyung moving forward with too much force as they both fell towards the ground rolling together across the stage before stopping at the edge. Everyone staring at them as if there had been some sort of fight. Maria enclosed under him both with icing in their hair and on their face looking into each other's eyes for a split second before bursting out laughing.

"You look so stupid"

 "Well so do you". 

Taehyung got off her and helped her up as they kept laughing at each other's faces. Maria grabbing another cupcake biting into it and then passing it to Taehyung to have a taste as they sat together. Taehyung looking at her slowly moving forward to wipe the icing off her face as she continued to finish the cupcake.