chapter 20

Secret Member - BTS

The stage was over. the 3 minutes that felt like 3 hours. they stood in position for the last few seconds before the lights moved over, she felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest and she almost felt sick as all the nerves she had pushed back came surging back up. they quickly exited the stage.

"how was it?" asked Hoseok hitting her on the back bringing her back to reality.

"huh?"

"you okay? helloooo?"

" I- uyk!... Fine-.uyk!"

"have you got hiccups?" asked Jimin patting her back as she continued to hiccup.She moved and nodded furiously waving her hands as to tell them she was fine. her legs feeling weak as she walked back struggling to keep control of her feelings. it was worse than when she took the audition to get in.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

"Hyung are you sure you're okay?" Jungook said supporting her from the side as they walked back out."I'm fine" she replied trying to walk properly while calming herself down.more armies waiting for them at the back of the building as they left. Maria and the rest of them getting back into the van.

"you okay?"

"yeah, just the nerves got me that's all"

"here" Jin passed her a water bottle as they went to their next schedule. the stages repeated and as the day went on she became used to to the lights and performance. she didn't realise herself that sweating so much was possible under the studio lights, thinking that most idols must have been born without pores. a final night performance for prerecording and they were done.

"alright, guys! good work, rest up you have a fan meet tomorrow" called their manager from the van as they left. They all went back in most of them heading straight for bed while the others removed their stage makeup first.

"Ah V hyung you can't sleep with makeup on that's disgusting" Maria tried dragging him out of bed.

"No, go away  I'm tired"

"at least use a makeup wipe, back at, "  she said throwing the packet at him.

"yeah sure okay" he wiped his face a couple of times before throwing the dirty wipe back at her.

"Properly." she said with a flat tone making him sit up as instead, she got out a packet of cotton pads, cotton buds, make remover etc.

"what the heck why do you have so much stuff?"

"because I get acne easily okay? enough said. anyway it's not that much "

She started by wiping his face down and trying to get rid of anything that might have been left over from before. finally properly removing his eye makeup with a cotton bud.

"Hold still for a second," she said placing one hand on his face as she brought him closer carefully removing any remaining makeup.

"Did you know-" started Taehyung

"Yeah," she said looking back at him curious as to what he was going to say.

"oh- i er nothing"

"oh whaaat~"

"eh? no, no it's nothing"

"tell mee~"

"nothing seriously, anyway I'm done I'm going to sleep"

" ugh-fine whatever your skin is clean now its okay."

"yeah thanks"

"alright goodnight hyung~," she said turning off the lights before going to sleep.

---------

Taehyung 

"Hold still for a second" Mark said placing one hand on his face as he brought him closer carefully removing any remaining makeup. He looked at face again it was strange for a moment Mark was pretty?

"Did you know...?" started Taehyung

"Yeah?" Mark said looking back at him curious as to what he was going to say. Taehyung broke away eye contact. It was awkward especially after the incident earlier that day.

There was something.

Something weird.

"oh- I er nothing"

"oh whaaat~" Mark replied disappointedly

What a cute bean he's so... No

"eh? no no, it's nothing"

"tell mee~"

Honestly, if I didn't know better I would have thought he's the maknae

"nothing seriously, anyway I'm done I'm going to sleep"

" ugh-fine whatever your skin is clean now its okay."

"yeah thanks"

He turned round before going to sleep as the lights turned off.