The Beginning #1

Secret Member - BTS

Maria -

Its her first day at the company and she's finally gonna meet the members and she has to meet the company head . She shakes her head and stares out the bus window trying not to think about what could happen if she messes up.

its a pretty cloudy day or so it seems so far , i wonder what it'll be like in the afternoon? i think the weather report said it was meant to rain...oh well i have my umbrella anyway. gotta be prepared.....what am i gonna eat for lunch?...

Suddenly her train of thought was interupted by the sound of whispers and giggles from the two rows behind her.

"omo look at that oppa he's so cute"

"which one?"

"that one with the grey top"

"damn you're right he is really cute"

Maria looked round. she was the only one on the bus wearing a grey top 

" he totally looks like an idol"

"hes  a total pretty boy - shh he heard us"

Me? oppa? well this is what i signed up for - oh my stops coming

Maria got up and turned round to see the small group of highschool girls who were talking about her,and before leaving holding up a peace sign and saying a quick 'annyeoung!~' to the group leaving them red in the face.

I guess they were my first fans? huh thats pretty cute bless okay wait which way do i go ? oh right i go left...then this turn and here then that corner.

After a 30 minute walk from the station she finally made it .  she tightened her grip on her strap for her duffle bag and took a deep breath.

BIG HIT Entertainment.

This was it , No turning back now.

 

 

 

NOTES - hey guys this is just the first chapter and more chapters should be coming out soon thanks!