Chapter 8:

Everything Has Changed

After come from Canada, she goes to the office and bring many thing in her hands, a gift for the office worker and her boyfriend. When she enter the office, she saw her boyfriend’s car parked near the office,

“Is he here?, if he is here, it’s good.” She give the gift for the office worker, when they see her face they look awkward, it’s like something going on in this office that Yura didn’t know, “why your face like that?, it’s for you all, although it’s just a simple bracelet,” and give a paper bag to one of the worker, “I wish you all will like it,” and leave them, she walk to her sister office room, “Dongwook oppa here right?,” she asked the secretary and she nod, without asked her she can enter the room or not, she just stright away and open the door slowly, and she can hear what they talking about,

“How long you’ll do it?, I’ll get bangkrupt if every month I must transfer money to you,” Yujin asked Dongwook.

“You are the one who asked me to date her, it’s just two years now. What do you mean you’ll bangkrupt, you’ll earn more from the dress that he design.” Yura who secretly hear their talk, doesn’t know what they mean..money..date her..is ‘her’ me? . She just stand near the door, doesn’t dare to come closer, she want to know more about their talk,

“Before, when you know that she liked you, you didn’t want to date her because you didn’t intersted to have that kind of relationship, but after I provoked you with some money, you start to date her, although you already had one.” Yura almost fell on her own feet, what are they talking about, they decive her all this time, what purpose?.

“You want me to date her because you think she will became more comfortable with her work in this office and you hope, from our dating, it will effect to her design. Actually, the effect really happen. Two month after date with me, she create another dress, and a lot of custumer said that it’s beautifull. Your wedding organizer gaining popularity since then, and you want me to continue to date her. So..you gave me money, and I help you gaining popularity with her creative design every year,” his explain makes Yura want fainted, slowly she going backward and put her gift for them on her sister’s secretary desk,

“Give it to them,” Yura trembeling, she walk while hold the wall, suddenly tears falls, “what is this?, I think they really made fun of me. Two years dating..and should it end like this?,” she decided to leave the office, while waiting for Taxi, one of the office worker approach her, she want to talk something to Yura, but she looks hesitant.

Unni,” she is Yura’s junior in office, “I think I need to tell you about this because you are the part of the office. Actually, few days before you go to Canada, our office had offered to organized a wedding, an actress wedding, but your sister want us to hide it from you. We was setting the wedding from the day your sister give you the international  Wedding fashion show brochure, and until now it’s already 50%. You must join us in this project, so it’ll became more succesfull,” she feel guility that she hided it from her.

“Ah..is that so?, so many things that she hide from me. It’s like I can’t join in this project, your bos want to hide it from me, then she really didn’t want me to join in this project. Thank you for let me know about this, I’ll go home first,” the taxi that she waiting for already arrive, she leave her hobae and get in taxi. She still can’t believe that her sister actually hide so manything from her, it’s make her heart feel pain, “why you did that to me, unni...”

In the office, Dongwook come out from Yujin’s office room and Yujin’s secretary give him the gift that Yura left for them. Dongwook frozen in his place,

“When she come here?,” he asked the secretary.

“About thirty minutes ago?, she just standing in front of the door and suddenly her body trembling,” Dongwook who realized that Yura must heard their talked thirty minutes ago, rushed to looking for her, maybe she still around the office and tried to call her,

“Ah...please,” he look frustrated, can’t find her around office so he back to Yujin’s office room to inform her about Yura, “what should I do now?,” he asked Yujin, he worried about Yura.

“Don’t worry, although you’ll break up with her, I’m still your bussiness partner, nothing will change,” she response calmly.

“What do you mean by ‘nothing will change’?, our relationship will be awkward around each other. For her, I became a bad guy who lied to her for the past two years and you, will became a bad sister who did so manything to make her in pain,” Dongwook look angry to Yujin.

“Are you on her side now?, you know it, right, why I do this to her. When I was a child I’m in deep pain. Our parent didn’t really pay attention at me after she born. They said the good things about her but always said bad things about me. When I don’t want to play with her, our parent will angry at me, and everytime she cried the one who get wronged is me, whatever the reason is, they were always said that I was the one who made her cried. And, our mother last messege before she passed away was..make me more pain, she want me to take care of her, that’s it, she didn’t really  have something to talk about me until she passed away. When we were child, she always have someone by her side, but I always by myself. And now, I want her to feel what I feel back then. Feeling in deep pain because of someone who closed to you..so I have done so manything to make her in pain, I’m not really worried about her, because when I’m child, she never approach me whenever I cried because of our parent,” Yujin cried, Dongwook doesn’t surprised with her action, because everytime she tell him about her story when she was child, she always like that. Dongwook come closer to her and tried to comfort her, “it’s like you fall in love with her, right?. It’s possible, you always stick with her for two years, so it’s possible if you really fallen for her.”

“Maybe you are right. Right now, I’m really worried about her.”

“You shouldn’t said that kind of words to me right now. It’s like, I’ll lose the only person who always on my side,” suddenly she grab his hand tightly, Dongwook look frozen, “don’t go,you are the one who start, so you must make me feel better.”

Meanwhile in a house, Yura silently look at her photo with her sister on her graduation day,

“Is it the real you, unni?. Why you did this to me?,” she walked to her room and take a bag and put some clothes in it, she tried to call someone, “Hyeri-yah, I want to stay at your house for days, I’ll go there right now,” and end the call, it’s look like the one who she called doesn’t even accepted it. She arrived in front of two stories house, the first floor is a bakery.

“Hyeri-yah, I’m come,” Yura enter the store and greet the owner.

“Why suddenly come to my house and want to stay here for days,” she welcomed Yura with grumpy face.

“Bad mood..in serious level with two people. After this, I’ll make your ears get red, please prepare,” it’s like Yura often come here, she immedietly goes to second floor and put her things there and then lied down on the bad.

“Two people?, if she bad mood with her sister, she will come to her boyfriend and if she bad mood with her boyfriend, she will come to her sister...or me. Could it be the ‘two people’ are her sister and her boyfriend?, why?,” she curious about that, but she can ask her about that later.

Jonghyun POV:

The first day, I officially work in this management. Ahjussi said to me that the management already had much work for this year. One by one, the artist get notice by netizen so they will work harder than before, and now I’m the one who lead them to became more succesfull, so it’s became burden to me. Today, with a cup of coffee, I start to work in my new office room. I want to avoid to thinking of her for this whole day, so I force myself to work harder and harder so there isn’t time to thinking about her, but suddenly my phone ring, her boyfriend called me,

“Oh..Dongwook-ah, why?,” I asked him.

“Did Yura contact you yesterday?, I can’t reach her since yesterday..,” he asked a nonsense question, why his girlfriend contact me, we are not that close, “Jonghyun-ah, did she contact you?I know about you meet her in Canada, so I thought she might contact you,” he asked one more time.

“We are not that close, so it’s impossible she contact me. Is she in bad mood again?,” I become curious.

“It’s not just bad mood, it’s worse than that. I can’t reach her since yesterday, and she didn’t come home last night. Okay, if she contact you, let me know right away,” and then he end the call. I’m become worried about her, what’s happen, she didn’t come home last night and he can’t reach her. I try to contact her, I don’t know why I must worried about her, but I can’t calm right now after heard that from her boyfriend...and a feminime voice answer my call,

“Hello, Jonghyun-ssi...” I remain quite, didn’t Dongwook said that he can’t reach him?, but she pick up my call.

“Oh, Yura-ssi...how are you?,” awkwardly asked that question, mu mind is still blank.

“I’m fine. How about you?, ” she asked me back.

“I’m doing fine. Is something bad happen?, Dongwook called me and said that he can’t reach you and you didn’t come home last night,” is it the right thing I asked that question to her right now?.

“Ah..he called you, don’t tell him that I pick up your call. Hmm..something bad happen between us, and I want to calm myself, so I tried to avoid him and my sister. You can help me right?, don’t tell him,” it’s become silent for seconds, “ah..I become burden to you again, sorry. If you want to tell him that I pick up your call, then tell him, I won’t force you then.”

“It’s not like that, so where are you right now?,” ah..why that question come from my mouth, why am I become noseyparker.

“Right now?, somewhere that he can’t find me,” her answer made me more curious, I want to ask more but it’ll become more strange, since I’m just her boyfriend’s friend.

“Alright. Take care and quickly call Dongwook so he not worried about you again. The problem will get bigger if you don’t talked heart to heart. I’ll end right here, good bye,” I end the call, but there is something I regret, yah..I hear her voice, but I want to know, where is she right now?.

Yura POV:

It’s already three days since the secrets that they hide revealed. And today after long contemplation, I decided to come to the office, giving change to them to explain about their talk three days ago. There is something else that I decided,

“Come in,” I hear her voice from inside. We’ll have a talk in her office room, when I enter the room, she sit in her sit arrogantly, I see that innocence face and it’s make me more angry to her,

“I didn’t even receive one messege from you since three days ago, I guess you didn’t feel guility,” I sit in front of her and try to start the serious conversation with her.

“Dongwok doesn’t come?,” she asked about that man.

“I’ll separately solving this problem, the first I want to solving our sisterhood problem. I’ll hear your reason first,” I look at her with eyes full of anger.

“Don’t look at me like that, I hate it. First, about I paid Dongwook while he date you. Didn’t you like it too?, I admit that what I’ve done is wrong, but you look happy with him, and while dating him you create beautifull wedding dresess for our company, so I get the advantage, and you get it too, right?,” really her innocene face makes me more angry.

“And another problem..why you hide that our company have another project. Am I not the part of the company again?.”

“If you want it, I’ll grant it...,” her answer make me more confused.

“What are you saying you’ll grant it...”

“Not the part of the company again, I’ll grant it. Didn’t you already prepare it?, the resignation letter,” ah..you’ll grant it. Is it the real you?the evil one, are we really sister?. “It’s already four years since our parent passed away, and I already take care of you since then, you should start your own live, don’t cling on to me. You know why I became like this to you?, our childhood story that I can’t forget until now, makes me became an evil. Done these kind of things to my own sister. You know, when we were childs, you always get love and money from our parent but me, I only get money from them, their love was already used up for you. And you, never on my side back then. Since then, I feel that I’m not their biological daughter, although I’m angry, I held it because I don’t want to leave them back then. My anger are fill up my heart and then blew up after mom’s funeral and it’s makes me done those kind of things to my only family.” My body trembeling, I don’t know what to say, I just sit and look at my sister face deeply, I can’t find that pain, maybe..because we aren’t that close so I can’t read her mind. But her face look sad, if it’s the real reason, I don’t have any reason to stay in the company and in her house. I’ll clear up right now,

“Why you didn’t tell me anything about that pain?, if you share that pain with me, maybe it can be healed,” I said those words, maybe it can calm her down, “I already decided to leave the company, unni..thank you for this past three years. It must be hard on you to take care someone who you really hate. Like you said, I’ll start my own life, and unni must start your new life, not as an evil but as a good person. Although you give me those pain, I still can feel your love, and after heard those reason, I don’t think I can hate you. So, thank you, if that revenge can heal you, then it’s okay. I’ll leave now,” I put the resegnation letter on her table and walk closer to her, I want to hug her right now and say sorry to her, “mianhae..unni..,” I hug her, she doesn’t hug me back, I can feel her warmth.

Now, the second problem I’ll resolve today...with my boyfriend. He want me to wait for her in a cafe near her office because he has something to do right now. My eyes hurt, because I cried so much. After this, I don’t want the tears come out again, so now I calm myself. After ten minutes waiting, he come to the cafe and sit in fron of me, he start the conversation,

“Yah..where have you been?, you make me really worried. I’ll make it clear right now, so hear me,” he didn’t even let me talk and just tell me what’s going on in the past two years, I hear his talk, I just look at his face, I want to ask him if he know alot about my sister, “I just realize that I really love you, not because your sister give me much money, it’s just because you give me alot of things when we together,” he speak up about his feeling, I don’t know it’s the real or not, because he already lied to me once, a big lie, so it’s hard to believe him again.

“You..know a lot abou my sister?, you know our childhood story, right?. Why she tell it to you, not to me?,” my question make him confused, “You two..really close to each other, you know a lot of thing that her own sister don’t know. I already know her real reason and I understandt it, but I can’t help to hurt because of those horible things that you two have done to me. It’s hard to believe you again after that day, so let’s end it. Just continue your bussines with my sister, because I can’t meet her everyday, so I hope you’ll take care of her. And, take care of your health,” he just frozen right there.

“You can hit me, if you really angry to me, realese your anger.”

“No, I don’t want to do that. I hope you can find another love without thinking of money, I’ll leave,” and I leave him, but he run to me and said sorry once again, “that word, I hope that word can heal my pain, so I can meet you again without thinking about what happen in the past, ” I remove his hand that hold my hand and really leave him. And, from today I’ll move to my new house, my own house. Although it’s just a rent house, I’ll start my new life..in old place, an apartement near the playground.