Chapter 2:

Everything Has Changed

Yura POV:

"You already wake up?," a man voice make me stratled. Ah..it’s Dongwook’s voice, and why I sleep in his room?. I open my eyes widely, and thinking why I’m here..trying to remember..

“Want to know what happened last night?,” he interupted me who tried to remember about last night. I didn’t ask anything to him about what happened last night, but that person just tell the stories, “if you know the whole stories, you will be so embarrased. When we start our lunch at 3 PM, withouth eating rice or meat that available on the table, you countinously drunk beer, you almost throw up when tried to eat the meat. After Irene-ssi left, you who already drunk three bottle of beer start to talked nonsense, it’s your bad habit when you drunk. Your mouth carelessly talked about your sister secret in front of her workers, you make her embarrased and suddenly you fainted. I said to your sister that I will take you home, because she has something urgent after that lunch, but when we on our way you said that you don’t want to meet your sister, so I brought you to my house. That’s what happened last night. I’ll make something to you for breakfast, so, now you must take a bath and that’s your dress for today, your sister just come here to bring that. After breakfast, I’ll drive you to your office, you must apologize to your sister,” he left me in daze. Actually there are too many questions that I want to ask to him, but he just left like that. I’ll ask him after take a bath. Ah..it’s drive me crazy..what kind of secret that I talked?, it wasn’t about her past relationship, right?.

*

 “So, what kind of secret that I talked about last night?, was it the dangerous one?,” Yura asked Dongwook when she arrive in dining room.

“Like, her sleeping habit or her weird hobby?, you almost said about her past relationship, but she stoped you, if not, you’ll make her more emberrased,” he gave Yura a bowl of sober soup, “eat it, you’ll get better and after that you must go to your office, beg for forgiveness from your sister,” he gave her another bowls of food.

“Wah..it’s so nice to have a boyfriend who good at cooking,” she eats the foods.

After breakfast, she already sit in Dongwook’s car, “Ah...I can’t meet her now, I’ll meet her at home. For now, drive me home, I can’t meet her in office, I’ll ask for her forgiveness in home, it’ll be more comfortable,” Dongwook grant Yura’s wish and take her home, on their way toYura’s home, they past the playground, the playground that appear in her dream lately, she want to visit that playground, lately she can’t visit that place like usual because she must designing new product for her sister, “oppa, stop here,” she asked to Dongwook, “I have some bussines around here, I’ll come home by myself,” Dongwook stop the car, “thank you, I’ll call you when I’m home,” she come out from Dongwook car.

“Don’t forget about ask forgiveness from your sister,” he remind her about the thing she must do, she reply that with a smile, She is walking to the playground that she missed, the smile can’t disappear from her face when her eyes catch the boy’s favorite game, seesaw. She look for a bench around the seesaw, she sit there and suddenly the memories from 15 years ago appears, the first time they meet..when she was in her way to go home, he sat alone in that seesaw,

15 years ago...

Yura POV:

The 10 year old me, see him from a far, a boy who sit alone on seesaw, at first I don’t care with him, but when I see him crying, I can’t say that I don’t care, so I walk closer to him, “wh are you crying?, it’s playground where children having fun,” I said that while pull the other side of the seesaw and go up on it, so now the side where he sit is on top, he looked shocked when I do that, but he just silently looking at me, so I ask another question, “what’s your name?,” still, there isn’t answer from him, “you don’t like me?, did I annoy you?,” I asked him one again.

“I’m Jjong, nice to see you, I was alone so I can’t play the seesaw, but when you come you just pull that side. Today my parent bickering again, I don’t want to hear harsh words from them so I stay here,” he gave me the answer from my three questions.

“I’ll make you feel better, you can play with me. So, is Jjong your real name?,” I asked him that because I doubt that it’s his real name.

“It’s not, my friend in school give that name as my nickname.” Ahh..of course my feeling is really strong, “what’s your name?,” he asked to me.

“You can call me, Yul. My friends in school call me by that name,” I introduce myself.

We played some of playground’s game while talking for three hours, although we just meet but I feel that we already know each other for years. When I saying good bye to him,

“Would you come to this playground tomorrow?,” he asked to me, a little girl who just meet him three hours ago, “I want to play like this again.”

“It’s so weird, we just meet three hours ago but we look comfortable with each other. So, okay. I’ll come tommorow” I accepted his invitation.

*

From that day, they spent three hours of their time in a day to play and talk in that playground, especially around the seesaw. They know more about each other, Yura introduced her sister to him, even her sister take picture of both of them. After 15 years, Yura want to make another memories, so she take her polaroid camera and take photo of the seesaw, when Yura ready to take picture, suddenly a tall man sit on the seesaw, she can’t forbid him to sit there, so she take picture of the seesaw with the tall man, and leave the playground.

The tall man look shocked when someone pull down the other side of seesaw, and the face of a little girl crosing his mind..

“Yah..Hong Jong Hyun...,” that voice make him more shocked.