Chapter 20:

Everything Has Changed

Someone concentration on his screen, look at some photo that he take. Sometime, he asked his staff to do this and that, and then drink his coffee. Someone see that from a far, he walks a little bit closer to her. Doesn’t try to interupt him, and still looking at him, while saying,

“Don’t you miss me?,” the man turn his head, and found out that someone standing there, he is not his staff or his models, he is his friend, “your friend is here..” he put what he bring on his table, “I found your hiding place, ” he hits his head slightly, “I’ll end your hibernation periode...”, Dongwook slightly smile at his friend.

“Hibernation?, I’m not doing it..I still doing my job..outside..you see.. ”

“So, why I can’t contact you in this past months..I couldn’t find you everywhere..is it because of her?,” Jonghyun asked the reason behind the lost contact, is it because of Yura?.

“My phone number still the same, it’s just because I had so many work that I must finished in this past month..there is no reason I did this because of her...I’m not a child who is whining because of his ex girlfriend like his friend..” his comment make Jonghyun give him bitter smile,

“You make me feel bad..”

“Why?, you already walk this far, wanna comeback?,” he asked Jonghyun.

“I’m in uncomfortable position, knowing you, my best friend..live like this so you can forget about her..and let her with me..”

“I’m not going to forget her, she part of my life in the past two years. What I want to forget is..my feeling to her..not her. I’m already in half way, I’ll completly forget about that feeling..so live happily with her...it’ll help me a lot..” Jonghyun looking at his friend deeply, “yah..don’t look at me with that kind of face..it’s so dirtyy..” he started joked so the atmospher can calm little bit.

“What..dirty?,” Jonghyun hits his hand, “I’ll help you..”

“I heard from Yujin, you already proposed to her..congratulation..so, when your wedding will be held?,” he asked Jonghyun just answer that with a smile, “you can point Yujin as your wedding organizer..I’ll be the photographer, we’ll give a discounts..family discount..and friend discount..” Jonghyun couldn’t answer it, he just smile looking at his friend.

I hope you can find the right woman, so I’ll be less guilty...

Their conversation get interupted with a text message from Yura, Jonghyun looking at his phone, but hesitant to open it,

“Just open it, may be it’s important..” and he leave Jonghyun, “if she want you come, just come right now, said to her that I’m happy for her..said to her that she choosed the right man..” and drink his soft drink while walking to his seat, in front of the computer. Jonghyun just look at his back and take a deep sigh, “I’ll be fine..just go..” he said while waving his hand.

Jonghyun stand up, “I’ll life happilly..so, I hope you will life happilly too,” and leave him, he give him an OK sign with his hand.

Yura in Jonghyun’s house prepare dinner for him, when she heards the sound of someone open the door, Yura runs to the entrance to see her future husband, she smile to him when he enter the house,

“Wah..it’s feel..my wife waiting for me, it’s nice. What are you doing here?, is there something you want to talk to me?,” he asked while walking closer to her, without word, she just hug him, “why?, is there something wrong?,” he asked.

“Hmmm...I’m really touched because of my future husband, I think I fall for him more and more,” she answered.

Jonghyun pating Yura’s head, “what is he doing that make you touched?,” he asked like he didn’t know.

“Hmm..my sister said that he really prepared his purpopse well. He beg to my sister to make a wedding dress like what I design, he make an event that make me more touched. I think, I choosed the right one,” she said and then kiss him on his cheek, Jonghyun point out his lips, he wants her to kiss him there, “he looks tired now, my future husband..let’s eat first,” she ignored his request and drag him to the dining room, in there she prpare dinner for him,

“After this, what’s next?,” he asked.

“I’ll comeback to my house, the design for your tuxedo still doesn’t finish, so I’ll finish it tonight,” she reply while pouring the water, “let’s eat...”

“Before eat..I think you must give me an appetizers,” he pointed out his lips, once again.

“What’s wrong with you today..?,” she feel that he is strange today.

“Why, can’t I get an appetizers from my future wife, it’ll give me strength..”

“Why?, are you feel sick?,” she asked, worried.

“Nope..I meet Dongwook today, I just feel sorry for him..I know that you choosed to come to me because he did something wrong to you, but..I just feel the pain for him,” he told her while hold his tears, he doesn’t know why he is like this.

“It’s okay..I choosed you because my time with him already end as girlfriend, it’s time that I want to became his friend, only his friend. Don’t feel sorry, he’ll be sad if you do..hmm?if you want to cry, just cry..don’t hold it,” Yura huged him tightly and Jonghyun cried in her embrace patting his back and whispered, “I love you,” and then she kissed him on lips, “an appetizer..let’s eat before the foods get cold,” she back to her seat and they start their dinner.

*

Yura POV:

I came to sister’s office, not doing anything, just silently looking at the wedding dresses. Unni come and patt my shoulder,

“Is there something wrong?,” she asked to me, maybe because my face didn’t look good, she know it.

“Do you still get touched with Dongwook oppa lately?,” I asked, she look shocked heard that.

“Why suddenly asked about Dongwook?.”

“No, I just curious about what he is doing now?.”

“Sometime, he called me or I called him. He is doing okay, don’t worry. Wanna have coffee?,” she asked me, I just smile to her, she leaved me to get the coffee, “so, you are ready for the wedding?,” she asked while give me a cup of coffee.

“Thank you,” I drink the coffee, “I’m the one who wait for him to propose to me...when he already proposed to me, and said want marry me, I must ready for that, right?. His tuxedo’s design is finished,” I showed to her my design, she took it.

“Hmmm..so you’ll get married before your sister, “I just laughed, she looked at me with scary face, ”Dongwook asked..do you want to use his service?, he’ll give you discount,” sister inform me, I don’t know if that just joking or that’s what he said.

“He really asked that?, to use his service?,” I asked, in disbelieve.

“Hmm..he said that with his own mouth. He was not joking about it, he offer that..he’ll be happy if he became the part of your wedding preparation.” I just smiled when heard that, I just said inside my head..I hope my sister didn’t lied to me..if he really said that with his own mouth, he must be really determine to forget all about us and start something new, as friend. “do you want to meet him?,” she asked.

“Hmm..meet him?, not now, someday..when he want to meet me, then I’ll meet him,” I said to her than drink my coffee, “lately, I tasted the sweetness of live. Being able to do chit chat like this with my sister, meet with the one who I loved, wedding preparation, my sister help me for that, I think, because of that, I just curious, what is he doing?, is he really doing okay and tasted the sweetness of live like me..,” I talked about Dongwook, “if he really doing okay, I’m really happy for that. Jonghyun meet him two days ago, and he cried..because he feel sorry to him,” I told her the reason I asked about Dongwook.

“Jonghyun cried?, wah..Dongwook must be happy to hear that he cried for him..,” she laughed, “both of you..I hope you don’t feel sorry anymore..just live happily..he’ll be happy, and me too. Sometime, I feel sorry to him, because I’m the one who made him enter this kind of dirty world..decieved you.., the one who should take this punishment is me, but he take the punishment, and me, the mastermind, live so comfortable. Her sister forgive her bad doing and live happily with her without think about the past..but he live like that..” I saw the new side of my sister, I feel pround of her, “I once said that to him, but he said to me that..the thing that I must do is live happily with you, because you give me other chance to be your good sister,” I smiled to her and give her hug, I’m really happy right now.

*

The preparation of Yura and Jonghyun’s wedding with the help of Yujin is nearly complate, today, they will take photo, pre-wedding photo. Jonghyun’s family come to Korea to take pre-wedding photo with them..Miley really happy to see Yura after months, Yura promised her that she will take her to a place after taking pre weddding photo...

“Where is the photographer,” Miley asked her brother, Jonghyun point to a person who is busy setting the place, “who is he?,” she asked once again, and then the photographer turn his head, and bow to them, he walk closer to them.

“Choi Dongwook?,” his mother look confused with the situation, “the photographer is Dongwook?,” his mother asked.

“Dongwook oppa,” Miley screamed and run to him to hug him, “what is this situation?,” she asked to him.

“What?, I’m a photographer..and will be the one who take photo for my bestfriend pre-wedding, is that strange?,” he asked while walk towards Yura-Jonghyun and his parent, and then bowed, “how have you been..mom, dad?,” he asked, Dongwook really look closed to them, like his own parent.

“You are the photographer?,” Jonghyun’s mother asked, “for their pre-wedding photoshoot?,” she look disbelieve.

“Yes mom, why?,” Dongwook asked her with smile.

“I already said to you, that there is nothing wrong with our friendship..so, there is nothing wrong if Dongwook help us to prepare our wedding, right?,” Jonghyun mediated.

“Okay..we’ll start it with the bridegroom, after that we’ll have photoshoot with the family, the bride’s sister still in her way,” Dongwook explain to the whole family, Jonghyun’s family walk to the change room while Jonghyun and Yura who already done with their preparation, head to the photoshoot set. Yura try to call her sister who is on her way,

“Unni, where are you?, Jonghyun’s family already come to the photoshoot set,” Yura asked.

“Dongwook want me to buy something to eat...I’m in convenience store now, I’ll head there..don’t worry..” and end the call, “Choi Dongwook, jinjaa..,” she looked at Dongwook’s messege..the messege is about the list of the food and drink she should buy, “he know about the other family’s favorite food..he is so attentive,” she put everything according to the list in the cart.

When break, they eat the food togather..Dongwook and Jonghyun tell about their story when they meet in Canada. Yujin who sit next to Yura, whispering to her,

“Your new family..they are really warm people..” Yura smile after herad that, “congratulation, uri dongsaeng.

“Hmm..Yujin unni, the dress for the bridesmaid are ready?,” Jonghyun sister asked.

“Your sister in law really prepared it well, the dresses for the whole family and her close friend..are ready, The tuxedo for the male are ready too, ” their wedding will be held in two weeks..the whole preparation must be ready next week, Yura and Jonghyun really get the help from their close persons. From their wedding invitation, wedding hall, wedding cake, and now pre wedding photoshoot.

“Their close friends help them..so the preparation not that hard for them..right?,” Jonghyun’s dad who stay quiet all this time, now said something, “Thank you Dongwook-ah,” he said while patting Dongwook back, “your mom will stay at Korea until your wedding day, dad and Miley will head to Canada the day after tomorrow, because there are some bussines that I must take care, and your sister must go to school. We’ll come again, two days before your wedding day..”, they just come last night..Jonghyun just noded and smiled to them.

“Eat a lot,” Yura said, “I can’t eat a lot before the wedding day..so the dress will fit in my body,” Yura said while looking to the foods.

“You must endure it..so, you’ll be the pretiest bride..” Jonghyun’s mom said that while give her orange that she peeled.

“Thank you,” Yura said and eat it.

*

D-DAY

Yura wear her wedding dress and waiting in a room with Hyeri, her sister enter the room and said that everything is ready,

“I shouldn’t be here..get ready, we’ll start in 10 minutes,” end leave the room, Irene enter the room with a bright smile on her face and run to Yura, give her a hug, she is wearing dress for bridesmaid..

“You never come when I want you to came..anywhy thank you, you give your time to attending our wedding,” Yura said to her while hug her back.

“Of course, I must come, I’m a bridesmaid. Sorry if I couldn’t help you a lot, because of my tight schedule. Wah..why you two seem in rush..dating just five months and now..if you two are celebrity, it’ll be hot news..anywhy, congratulation..” she take out her phone and called her stylist, “take photo..the three of us,” she want Hyeri join, the three of them make smiling face and the stylist take the photo, “thank you..ah, you didn’t say anything to Yura-ssi. You worked together with her last time,” she want her stylist to congratulate Yura.

Meanwhile in wedding hall, the guestes already fill the hall..Jonghyun’s family look nervouse, Yujin too, Dongwook standing next to her,

“Are you happy that your sister marry before you?,” he asked.

“She is really happy right now, how can I’m not. Although she get married before me, I’m still happy. I’ll marry someone I love..someday,” Dongwook smile to her, she smiled back to him, “You also happy for them, right?.”

“If I’m not, I won’t be here today. Of course I’m happy..this is the best ending for us..”

“It’s not the ending..still there next episode of life. In the next episode, someone will be in their place..as a bridegroom..and I got more job, while they who getting married today, will live happily because his wife pregnant, their first’s child...” Yujin blabbering by herself.

“You make your own script?, the God will be the one who make the script of our life...,” Dongwook hit her hand and give her signal that the bride enter the hall..Dongwook ready to take photo while Yujin smiling to her sister, “you look pretty today..our parent must be happy looking at their beautiful daughter..”

Yura walk with her bridesmaids..Jonghyun smiled to the beautiful bride, when Yura reach to his place, Jonghyun grab her hand and whisper to her, “to my beautiful bride..tonight I’ll let you know my second bucket list..”, Yura smiled to him and give him an okay sign. The wedding finished, the newlywed back to their newlywed house, it’s Jonghyun’s house,

“They give us gifts,” Yura take out the gifts that give by their close friend and family, “I want to open it one by one,” there is a small gift next to her, she didn’t show it to Jonghyun, “Wah...what is this, it’s from your sister,” a couple cup from Jonghyun sister, and then she open the gift from Hyeri and Irene “Hyeri said, because she already give us a wedding cake, she didn’t give us a grant give,” an aromatherapy from Hyeri and “it’s from your parent,” it’s book..two books..and the tittle are ”the things you must do when you became a wife” and “the things you must do when you became a husband”..Yura just smile when she read the tittle and give the husband book for Jonghyun, Yura open the first page and there is messege, from Jonghyun’s dad..

I have new daughter now...I promise you that I’ll treat you as

my own daughter, like Miley. So you can call me dad from now on

Your husband is not my own child..but I love him like my own child

So, as my daughter love him as much as you can..

Treat your husband with love, cook him delicious food

Make him happy...with your own way..

And also give us grandchilds

I belive in You..

From: Your dad...

 

Yura smiled after read the letter, then she see Jonghyun who still reading his mother letter..

To my son..now you became a husband for a woman

When you said that you want to build your own family with her.

mom really affraid..affraid that you can’t do the best for your wife..

But, my son already matured..you know what is right and what is wrong..

Make her happy...make good memories as family

Don’t ever compare her with another women when you have a quarrel

Women really hate that. It’s not like mom want you two to have quarrel,

but..the quarrel is flavor in marriage..if there isn’t quarrel it’ll be boring..

but if the quarrel always present, it’ll be a bitter life..

So make sure..that she wont have a boring and bitter marriage life..

Mom belive in you..

From: Your mom...

 

Jonghyun look at Yura who look at him all this time and smiled, “I choosed the right woman, right?,” and then hug her.

“My parent couldn’t give their gift to us, but I’m sure they pary for us,” she said and look like want to cry, Jonghyun patting her back and said it’s okay, it’s more than enough.

Jonghyun look at the small present next to Yura, “what is that?,” he asked, Yura take the gift,

“This is from Dongwook,” she answer, Jonghyun pouting.

“Open it now, I want to know thye gift from him..” Yura shake her head, makes Jonghyun mad, “why?” he asked, Yura jsut grining, “do you want to have a fight with me? our first fight is too fast..”

“fight?, it’s just four hours after wedding, why you have that kind of thought?. It’s just he want me to see it by myself, don’t get mad over the gift, “ Yura tried to calm Jonghyun.

“Okay..your sister give me a gift too, and she want me to see it by myself,” he tried to make Yura jealous.

“It’s okay..just see it by yourself..merong,” sticking her tongue out and head to the room. They open their gift, bracelet couple from Dongwook..there is a letter from him..

To Kim Yura...the new wife..

Hong Jonghyun is....

First, there are time when he angry and won’t show it, it’ll be good if you sit next to him

and give him massage,he really like it.

Second, he is the type who like listen to someone. Rather asking him to talk a lot,

you should talk more.

Third, he really like a home cooking, although you’ll busy in the future,

I hope you still cook for him.

Fourth, for him family is number one. Give him a good memories as his new family.

Fifth, he has a wish when he get married, he want to have a son and a daughter.

Sixth, he really like wearing accesory. So, I give you a couple bracelet.

I hope your marriege live will everlasting.

I’m happy looking at you smiling next to him...I’m okay, so don’t feel sorry anymore.

From Dongwook..

Meanwhile, Jonghyun who sit in living room, open the gift from his siter-in law. It’s a USB and marriage diary, Jonghyun take his laptop and start the video that Yujin made. The face that first appear is Yujin face, with bright smile..

Annyong..Jonghyun-ah..I’m your sister in law, Yujin. I’m really happy that you are the one who stand by my sister side. Our meeting after 15 years, not that nice. I’m a bad sister for Yura..you hate me for that, are you still hate me?, I hope not. Jonghyun-ah, from young, Yura is a child who get a lot love..from our parent and from people around her. But she didn’t get enough love from me, her sister, I’m just starting to give her a lot love. I give you a video from 4 years ago..it’s her 21th birthday party..and I’ll introduce you to your parent-in law..they are really nice person. Our father name is Kim Byung Hoon and our mother name is Lee Minji. And, it’s the last video before they left us..” and then appeared 21 years old Yura who wear white dress with a cake in front of her, her dad record the video..her mom stand next to her..Yujin lightening the candles with grumpy face, her dad say,

It’s your sister birthday party, put a happy face..” and then her father face appear in the screen. They sing birthday song, Yura blow the candles. “It’s our second daughter birthday party…I hope someday..she’ll find her own happiness, a man that will make her happy…” and then, “there isn’t a man like our father, I want a man like our father..” it’s Yura. “But there is a man who is better than me, you’ll find him.” And then her mother appear on the screen, “for now, just study hard..and find job. Make your family happy..and then find a man who will make you happy..” and then he shoot Yujin who eat the cake, “say something to your sister.” And then she put the cake, “You already this big, but still want this kind of birthday party…” her mother hit her hand slightly, “Okay..happy birthday to you,” Yura put cake cream on her face, Yujin looks angry but hold it and then video end. Yujin face appear again, “it’s her last birthday party with our parent, but I said those words to her and put a grumpy face..I was sorry to her..so, from now on..you must be a good husband to her..take care of her..and this is a video from your wife ”..and then Yura face appear, “To my handsome husband..hehe, can I call you husband now?, thank you for comeback to me and make my day better. It’s just our start so, let’s do the best for our marriage live..from now on..I’ll call you..Honey, so don’t close your ears if I call you by that, OKAY?. ” the video end.

Jonghyun look at to the room and slowly walking to the room, Yura sit on the bad, with bracelet on her hand,

“Domgwook give this..,” I take it and sit next to her, “you’ll tell me your second bucket list?,” she asked.

“Thank you,” he kiss on her check..”I hope our marriage live will be everlasting,” she smiled to him and then kiss him on his check.

“So tell me your second bucket list,” Jonghyun grining..and give her signal to lay down on the bed, “Tell me first, then I’ll lay down..”

“Just lay down here,” Yura lay down and then Jonghyun join her, he whisper to her his second bucket list,

“Have one son and daughter,” Yura shocked at his second bucket list, “are you ready,” he asked and then he get hit, “it’s our first night..let’s make one son first,” Yura laugh at his words, Jonghyun start kiss her on her lips…and then..he start the move..

Not Everything has changed..just his weight..and his age..other than that is still the same (Yura)

Not Everything has changed..she still beautiful like the past, still loud and still love me.. (Jonghyun)

-The end-

 

Thank you for the readers and all of the comments..in the future I’ll try to write another Jjongah fanfic…better than this..thank you once again