Chapter 5:

Everything Has Changed

It’s Jonghyun first day in the company, when he entered her room someone already waiting for him there,

Ahjussi, are you doing well?,”his father best friend who manage the management.

“Well...as you see. Okay, now I’ll give you a tour and introduce to some people who manage your dad management,” he asked Jonghyun to follow him. And the tour begin,

“This management is not that big, there are 15 artists under this management. Five of them are work for some drama or movie, four of them are a solo singers, and six of them are profesional models,” he give Jonghyun explanation about the management and how the management work. When he open a door of a room, Jonghyun saw something unexpected. Some employees and artists are there to give Jonghyun welcoming party, is not that extravagant, but it’s just sweet for Jonghyun.

“Wah..thank you for prepared a welcoming party for me. Nice to meet you all, I’m Hong Jong Hyun,” he greeted the employees and the artists and bowed to them, “please help me for management work, I’m still new employee.”

One of the company’s female model who stand in the corner gives him a smile, and then whispering something to her manager who is standing next to her,

“He’s so cool, handsome, and tall. I think he choosed the wrong path, if he works as a model I think he will get famous,” her manager response her opinion with a smile and then turn head to the man who is standing in the front. After the short time welcoming party, the female model greet Jonghyun who is in his way to his office,

“Hello, I’m Irene Kim, one of the company model. And I just debut seven months ago, nice to meet you, Hong Jonghyun-ssi,” and give him her sweetest smile.

“Ah..Irene Kim-ssi, I heard that you became the hotest model right now?, thank you for your hard work..,” he shake hand with Irene and say good bye to them.

“What I said...he should work as model, like me, seriously,” she looks so serious when said that.

“And..you should hurry, the road manager already waiting for you in fron of the building,” her manager remind her that someone waiting for her, so she run to the car that already parked in fromt of Hong entertainment since 15 minutes ago.

“Mian oppa, I joined the welcoming party, should we leave now?,” she said to her road manager who look angry.

In his office, Jonghyun chating with his father’s friend,

“Ah..ahjussi, before I officially work as your sub-ordinate after three days training, can I make a wish?.”

“What kind of wish?, you...it’s just the start but you already want me to grant your wish...,” although he against Jonghyun, but he want to hear Jonghyun wish first,

“After three days training, allow me to go to Canada for three or four days before I officially work here. I want to hold a party with my family member and my friends in Canada before I stay for a long time in Korea, can I?,” he beged to the ahjussi.

“Alright, four days is more than enough. You must comeback to Korea after four days. After this, another employee will help you to know more about your work, just wait here, he will come in ten minutes. I’ll back to my work,” he said good bye to Jonghyun and leave Jonghyun office room.

In ’Yuu Wedding Organizer’, Yujin still busy with her work in her office, in the other hand Yura check the wedding dresses and organized it when there are some part that broken. It’s already two days since Yura mad at her sister, and from that day she never talk to her sister.  When Yura back to her office, a big envelope on her table,

“What is this?,” she asked to herself and open the big envelope, “International Wedding dress fashion show?, when it’ll be held?,” she tried to search the date, when she find the date she looks cheerful, “it’s from unni, right?, her way to say sorry to me?,” she want to make sure that the one who put it on her table is her sister, so she goes to her sister office room, after her sister’s secretary allowed her to enter her room, Yura show the envelope to her sister,

“Hmm...it’s from me. Let’s say that it’s my way to apologize. I know you really want to attend this event, so I already booked a ticket for you so that you can enter the event and I already bought two plane tickets for you. The plane take off at Friday 10 Am from Incheon airport, you’ll stay in Canada for about four days, and comeback to Korea with the flight from Pearson International Airport at Wednesday 8 Am. And, I already booked for you a room in hotel near the event location,” suddenly she give Yura long explanation, it’s like she already plan it for her before.

“What is this?, you even didn’t asked me about it, you just wnat me to go there..?” Yura protesed.

“Because, I know, you wont rejected it, so I make it easier for you,” Yujin’s reason make Yura think ‘it’s true that she wont rejected it, but..stil..’

“Alright, I’ll go, but before that, can you grant me another wish?, it’s just a simple one.”

“Say it,” Yujin will hear it first.

“Say sorry to me, with words not just with this..,” Yura said her wish, “from our childhood, whenever you had done something wrong to me, I never heard that ’sorry’ word from you.”

“Because I couldn’t said that, until now I can’t say that, so it’s my way to apologize to you. If you don’t want this, don’t take it,” she put the other envelope that containt plane tickets and the event ticket in her drawer.

“Why..?, is it difficult for you?,” she want her sister tell her the reason ‘why she cant’s say sorry.’

“Yes, it’s difficult for me. It’s not only you, I can’t say that word to the other to. So, you’ll take it or not?,” she asked again about that event and take the envelope from her drawer.

“Okay, I’ll take it. I want to say this..you must learn to say ‘sorry’, why?, because it’s an important word. Because a human always done something wrong, the smal one or the big one...and the human must say sorry if they had done something wrong,” after take the envelope, Yura leave her sister alone in her office room.

“Actually, that word is difficult to say if it’s to you, but to the other, it’s not that difficult. Don’t you know the reason?,” Yujin as if Yura still there.

*

Yujin goes to Dongwook’s studio to discuss something. She just naturally come in to Dongwook office room and sit in front of him,

“Where is Yura?,” Dongwook asked her when he didn’t see his girlfriend, “you said that you want to talk about the new customer, why you didn’t bring your wedding dresses’s desaigner here?, I think she can help us.”

“I’ll handle it myself,” she confidently said that.

“If you will handle it yourself, why you asked for my help?. You hide this from her?,” Dongwook try to read the situation.

“She busy prepare for her departure to Canada, three days from now,” she give him explanation why she didn’t asked Yura come, but actually it’s lie.

“Canada?, for what?.”

“She want to attend the International wedding dres fashion show. Although, she attend as spectator, because she was really want to go, she prepare manything. So, I don’t want to distrub her. And, I hope you wont tell her about this, so she will go without burden.” Although he still doubt it, he want do what Yujin tells him.

“She is an actres, and the groom is a bussinesman, so the wedding will be held luxuriously. The bride already choose what kind of wedding dress she want to wear, she choosed the new dresses, the three  of it. The photo concept will be a royal kingdom concept, ” she explain it in detail.

“I already prepared it, when you contacted me yesterday, I prepared it immediately. Look..” he show the photos of the location that suitable with the royal kingdom concept, “so, when the photoshoot start?,”

“Saturday, prepare it well. Okay, I’ll leave first,” she leave his office room.

Today is the day, after three days training Jonghyun want to go to Canada and for Yura after three days of preparation she will come to the event that she dream of. They go in the same plane, but they didn’t know it. Yura takes a look at the event ticket and smile brightly,

“Canada...I’m coming..”