Chapter 14:

Everything Has Changed

Yura in a deep thought. After meeting Dongwook, she goes stright to Hyeri’s house, she said that she come because she want to eat her favourite cake from Hyeri’s bakery, but it’s already twenty minutes ago that cake on her table, but she didn’t even look at the cake,

Hah..you said you want to eat your favourite cake, but..look at this..,” Hyeri come and give her a glass of warm tea, “is there something wrong?,” Hyeri feels it.

Yah..I told you right that I had a male friend from long time ago, and he lefted me 15 years ago,” she tells Hyeri the reason she like that, Hyeri response her question with a nod, “he back to Korea three months ago or four months ago, I forgot. And all this time, he already next to me. He know that his old friend is me but he didn’t tell me who still didn’t know about it,” she continue to tell the story, “he just tell me yesterday about his real identity, but he didn’t tell me what’s his real reason to hided that fact from me. Starngely I didn’t angry to him, after he told me his real identity, I greeted him happily like nothing happen, is there something wrong with me?. He did something bad to me, hided the fact, hide the real him, like my sister did. But I didn’t angry at him,” she looks at Hyeri who listened to her story, “I told Dongwook about that, and he said that it look like I start to fall in love with him, but..I still didn’t get it why Dongwook said that. What do you think?.”

Why you asked your feeling to the other, ask to yourself, you are the one who know your feeling well. But, you meet up with your ex-boyfriend?,” she asked the other question.

Aish..you didn’t even reply my question properly, why asking another question. Hmm, I meet him. I tell him to stop what is he doing now,” she take the spoon and start eating the cake.

What is he doing now?.”

He want to comeback to me, and to make it happen he had done something that make his friendship with Jonghyun get wrost.”

So, that ’something’, what is that?.”

He told me that I shouldn’t forgive Jonghyun who hided his real identity to me. And they seem had a cold war, I saw him went to his office room last time with an anger face. The next day, I saw Jonghyun face and it’s look like he was in bad mood, so my conclusion that time was..they in a cold war. And when Dongwook said to me that I shouldn’t forgive him, that strengthen my conclusion.”

And you told him to stop it because it’ll make their friendship get bad, ” Hyeri in a deep thought, “but..what he said to you was right. You shouldn’t forgive Jonghyun so easily because he did something bad to you. But in a return, you told him to stop it because it’ll make their friendship get bad. Did you told Jonghyun that they should make up?.”

I have plan to tell him later.”

But there is something that make the whole story seem weird. That day when you saw Dongwook come to Jonghyun office room with anger face, you thought that they in a cold war because of you..why they must had fight because of you?. ”

You still didn’t get it?. Dongwook want to comeback to me, Jonghyun is an only male friend who close to me. So, Dongwook who know that he’s my old friend feel that his friend is an obstacle to him, and then he did something to make that obstacle go away from me.”

Jonghyun only your close friend, right?, no more than that..so why Dongwook considered him as an obstacle?.”

Why so many question from you?. Dongwook know about my childhood story, that I’ll be waiting for my old friend until he come to me, he knows that Jonghyun or should I say Jjong, his friend..is special person to me.”

A special person, it mean friend, right?. Why does Dongwook feel insecure if you just considered Jonghyun as your special friend?. I think, Jonghyun or someone else told Dongwook about something that made Dongwook feel insecure, that made Dongwook feel Jonghyun is an obstacle for him, don’t you think that way?,” Hyeri told Yura what she thought, Yura’s brain is totally mess up right now, she can’t fully understand what she said to her, “you are too slow Yura-yah..I think, Jonghyun or someone else told Dongwook that Jonghyun actually like you, not as a friend but as a woman. Do you understand what I mean?,” she asked Yura.

He likes me as a woman?. why you made that conclusion?.” Hyeri get annoyed by that question.

That’s what I thought. Why Dongwook get angry if Jonghyun only stay next to you as your friend?, he wouldn’t feel insecure if Jonghyun or someone else told him that you and Jonghyun just a friend, so he can comeback to you like he want. But, it’ll be different if Jonghyun or someone else told him that Jonghyun not only see you as a friend, but more than that and told him to not even think that he can comeback to you..don’t you think so?.”

So, the ‘someone else’, who is he/she?.” Yura didn’t focused to the main topic.

The main topic is not that someone else, but the three of you..or should I say the two of you (Jonghyun and Yura),” Yura didn’t get what Hyeri said, “Dongwook feeling is clear, that he get jealous with Jonghyun, because he is special person to you...and because of the ‘Jonghyun like you’ reason. Jonghyun, who hided the real fact to you, why did he hide the fact and still stay next to you?, his feeling is still unclear to me because I never meet him in person, but I still think that he like you, I take that conclusion because of what you told to me that day when you meet him in Canada, and the last problematic person is you. You, who know that he hided his real identity, didn’t get angry to him when he told you about the fact without the reason why he hided it, but you get angry at the person who told you that you shouldn’t forgive the person who hided his real identity, but still stayed next to you. So, your feeling to Jonghyun is clear to me. You always told me about Jjong, that you two really close to each other, that you really missed him, that you’ll wait for him, that he had a special place in your heart, those are the reasons why you didn’t get angry to Jonghyun. And, the fact that you get angry to Dongwook who tried to make Jonghyun go away from you is the additional reason..like you didn’t want Jonghyun to go far away from you, so that’s mean..what Dongwook said to you is right..you start to like Jonghyun..or you like Jonghyun from the start?, ” Hyeri drink Yura warm tea, “ahh..because of you I talked too much, my throat hurt right now..” Hyeri looks at Yura who in a deep thought, “Haaa..you are the real stupid. Organize the puzzles slowly, why I said that you like Jonghyun. It’s your own feeling, why you didn’t know your own feeling,” Hyeri stand and pating Yura shoulder and then leave Yura alone.

Is that the real reason?. Why I didn’t get angry to him?,” Yura look at Hyeri who back to the kitchen, “Hyeri-yah, it’s look like you can became a love consultant,” and give him a smile.

What is she saying?, ya..if I’m a love consultant, you should pay a lot of money to me. Just know, I give you so many lesson,” and go straight to the kitchen.

*

Yura bought a lot of beverages and snacks from a convenience store, on her way to her house, she meet Jonghyun who just come from work,

Get in,” he said after horning.

Ahh..it’s you. I’ll walk, it’s just take three minutes to my house from here, just go and sleep well tonight. You must have a lot of work lately,” she leave his car and go staright to her house, Jonghyun follow her from behind with his car, “what are you doing?, just go..” she want him go.

Okay, sleep well too. Don’t get over worked. Good luck for the dress,” and leave her. Suddenly, a message from Jonghyun, Yura who look at the message slightly smile and read the messege,

So, you won’t get lonely, I give you this. Were I handsome?

He sent his childhood photo, it’s from his school graduation, of course, it’s after he meets Yura, after the sad good bye. Because, Yura said to him that she want to take a look at his childhood photo after he aparted from her. Yura look at the photo carefully,

It’s his face from middle school?, there isn’t too much different with him now. He is really handsome,” and put her phone in the pocket. After do setting, she begin her work, she make a decoration for the dress. In the middle of his work, a call came, she doesn’t look who that’s call come from, and just pick it up, and that voice,

Do your work well, I’ll give you reward after that,” it’s Jonghyun voice.

What kind of reward?,” Yura asked after knowing who is he.

Whatever you want. And, I won’t be able to meet you in the next two week, because I have some works at Singapore and Taiwan, so if you miss me take a look at that photo,” he said a nonsense.

Why would I miss you?,” Yura asked, she is in disbelief.

It’s just, if. If you not miss me, it’s okay. And, could you send me your childhood photo?, so if I miss you, I can take a look at that photo, or just send me your newest photo.” Yura speachless, why he did this to her,

Yah..Hong Jonghyun..you, what are you doing?, it’s strange,” Yura scolding Jonghyun.

Why..?. You know, since you and I meet, I keep missing you, even before I didn’t know that you was Yul..and after I know that you are Yul, I became more miss you. So, what should I do if I miss you again when I’m in Singapore,” Yura keep silent, she is not in her right mind now, “Kim Yura, answer me..are you still there.”

Why you missed me?.”

I can’t?, it’s just automatically like that, I don’t really know the reason. If I say that the reason is because I like you from the start, do you believe me?.”

Don’t joking around, I have something to do right now, so if the something that you want to say was that I’ll end the call,” when she about to end the call, Jonghyun call her name,

Yura-yah..wait..just send me your photo, is that difficult?,” he beg her.

Okay, I’ll send it to you,” and she end the call, “what is that?, my heart beat fast when he said that if the reason he miss me is because he love me..what kind of heart beat is that?,” she asked that to herself and then she remember to send a photo to Jonghyun, as he want, so she search her photo on her phone, she busily search the photo that look nice, “why I did this?, just send one photo and finished, why must make it difficult,” and sent one of her photo to Jonghyun and back to her work, when she about to start again her work, her phone rang a messege come,

Thank you. Do well, and miss me while I’m away from you.

She smile without knowing why she did that, “I’m crazy, why am I smiling at his joke?, it’s not even funny,” and she replied his text messege, stop joking around, just do well on your work. After that she turn off her phone and back to her work.

*

Yura POV:

From today until the next ten days, I’ll be busy, so I think, I’ll slowly forget what Jonghyun said last night. Because of what he said last night, I dreamed a strange dream, and because of that dream I don’t think I can meet and talk to him comfortably. He makes me crazy, why he said that kind of thing to me,

Yah..Kim Yura, eat the food in front off you, you said that you’ll be late,” someone voice make she comeback to her sense, I came again to Hyeri bakery to eat breakfast.

Hyeri-yah, thank you for the breakfast, I’ll go.”

Before you go, are you sure you you are okay?. I don’t want something bad happen on the way to your work. Place.” she is my best friend, her words really made my heart feel warmer.

Aigoo, I'm okay, don't worry. Bye,” I wave my hand and slowly leaving her bakery.

I'm working at my best to finished this dress, I don't want ruin my career as a disgner,

How is the dress?, is there any proble?,” her manager come to check my work.

Ah..there isn't any problem...it's okay.”

Actually, I cae here because of our president. He want me to ask you something, did you checked your phone, there is a messege from him.”

He want you to asked that to me, he is very strange. Why he want you to asked that?.”

“What kind of relationship do you have with president-nim?. Why he want me to asked you that question?. Don't you think I'm the one who should ask you that question, right?.”

“A friend who meet after a long time. I feel strange too right now, hehe. How is Irene doing?,” I want to switch the topic.

“She is fine, after settle her feeling, she cameback to work, and she became a good person. The love problem make her change.” He is smiling to me, from his face, I know that he still curious of the relationship between me and Jonghyun. “Our president just depart to Taiwan, I think you should check your phone, maybe there is something important. I'll leave now, do your work.” He leave me, I check my phone, I turned of it since last night, so I didn't know if there is messege come. When I the phone, there are about 5 messeges from Jonghyun, I open it one by one..

I'm not joking, why do you think that I'm joking?

The next messege..

Yah...Why there is no reply? Are you sleep?..already?

The next messege...

Kim Yura-ssi..sleep well, dream of me...

And I dreamed of him..like he want..”

The next messege..

I'm leaving in two hours..where are you?

“Why is he like this,” and I read the next messege..

I won't text you or call you in the next ten days, so you'll miss me..

I leave...

What is this?,” I smile after read his messeges, I don't know but I feel strange but happy at the same time, received that kind of messege from him. I don't know why, but I want to reply his messeges, so I start typing..

Be carefull, don't get hurt while you do your work..I'll do my best so I'll receive your reward..^-^