Chapter 1

Everything Has Changed

"We'll meet again, right?," a little boy holds my hands before he leave me alone in the playground, “wait,” I screamed…but, suddenly my face get wet..

“Yah..wake up, you’ll be late,” that familiar voice, after this take my revenge, it’ll be more ruthless than this. My dream got cut because of that witch, when I open my eyes, she still standing beside my bed with an empty bottle,

Unni, don’t you think the way you wake me up was cruel?, you can call my name in my ears, but you choosed to flushed me with a bottle of water, my nose got hurt because of that, and my dream…got cut.., ” I got angry because of that unni. She is my sister, I live with her since three years ago in Seoul.

“And my company going to bankrupt if the designer still slepp until this hour. For your information, I called your name in your ears many times, but your response was “wait..wait,” I can’t wait, it’s almost 9 o’clock. Today, there is photoshoot for our new product, so, get ready, I give you 15 minutes,” she leave my room and I rushed to go to bathroom, this is my fault, I wont take revenge.

Unni, I’ll drive,” I meet her in her car after 20 minutes, I sit in driver seat, but my sister sit in the back, “unni, I’m not your private driver, so, sit here,” I pointed the seat next to me, but there isn’t response from her, she is busy reading sheet of papers, I decided wont get revenge, but it can change again right?. I steped the accelator, I drive the car in crazy speed,

“Yah..we still have a photoshoot after this, I don’t want die now,” I hear those scream from back seat, I reduced the speed,

“We’ll get the dresses from the office first, and the next location is..?,” I asked her with a formal language.

“Your boyfriend’s studio.” Ah.., I forgot about that, my sister’s company join together with my boyfriend’s company. My sister is a succesfull wedding organizer and my boyfriend is a famous photographer, they joined together since 5 years ago,long  before I meet him and have relationship with him, two years ago. When we reached to our office a big car parked in front of the office, the worker greet me when they see me enter the office, I get three new wedding dresses from my office and put it in the big car, “those are my precious dresses, and, where are the shoes,” I asked the worker, she point out a big box, I check the other thing, like make up, boquets, crowns, yea, all ready, “okay. We’ll go to the studio,” I closed the car door and run to sister’s car, “who’ll be our model?,” I asked my sister after set up my seat belt.

“Irene Kim, she debuted 7 months ago, she is hot these days,” she answered my question without look my face.

“Ahhh…because she is hot these day, you picked her as our model without asking me?, ” I got angry because I  know nothing about today photoshoot, she know that the new dresses are ready, then set up today photoshoot without my knowledge.

“I got call from her company two days ago and set up today photoshoot in a rush because of her busy schedule. She want to be our model because she want to wear a wedding dress, so she make time for us, we must greatfull towards her,” again, she showed me her witch face, “she will be there in 45 minutes,” she keep talking, doesn’t she know that I hold my anger.

After 15 minutes, we arrive at choi’s studio, she leave the car first, I drank water to calm myself before open car door. I help the workers to prepare the photoshoot, I don’t greet my boyfriend, I’m not in the mood, he knows about today photoshoot, but doesn’t inform me about that, when I smarten the dresses, a big hand hold my shoulder,

“You got angry to your sister, but why I feel I got affected by your anger?,” there he comes, I don’t response his words, “my baby really got angry right?, after photoshoot we’ll have a lunch with the model, you must join us, so I’ll not get bored,” she kissed my cheek and leave me.

“That man, he never says sorry.” That girl come, the hottest model. Yeah she is pretty, tall, and polite. The ‘polite’ is one of the rookie character, so I don’t think she will keep the character in the next year. The photoshoot end in three hours, we have our lunch in 3 PM in restaurant near the studio, my stomach growl from two hours ago,

“Thank you for your cooperation, Irene-ssi is really beautiful,” my sister stand up and lead the lunch, I sit next to my boyfriend, still in mad mode.

“Thank you for the beautiful dresses, designer Kim, and thank you for a comfortable photoshoot, Choi Dong Wook-ssi and Kim Yujin-ssi, and for the other staff, thank you,” Irene stand next to my sister with a glass of beer in her hand, she lead the cheer.

I’ll get drunk so that I’ll get better and realesed from my bad mood. When I wake up from my long sleep, I realize that it's not my room.

"You already wake up?," a man voice make me stratled.