Chapter 10:

Everything Has Changed

Yura POV:

Jonghyun said to me that today he’ll introduce me to my team and to the artist, so here I’m, waiting for him to pick me up in front of my house. I became more comfortable with him after that day, we talk casually like friend eventhough he older than me. A car come near to me, it’s his car..a boss car. He get out from car and open the car door for me,

“A boss opens the car door for me, it’s honour for me,” I joking around with him, and he pull my hand and force me to sit. After he come in, he put seatbelt for me, “Wah..such a gentlemen, don’t try to flirting with me,” I had fun making joke to him, he hit my hand and start to drive the car. The first time we rode car, the atmosphere not that good, we keep quiet on the way to his house in Canada, but now, after we know each other better, the atmosphere is different, we talk a lot and joking a lot, and we arrive in front of the building, his management artist,

“Let’s go, they already waiting for you, so we will begin the work today,” he talk while walking to the building.

“What, you said that for today just an introduction, why you change your word?,” because I’m not prepared yet to begin the work.

“Just simple work, Irene-ssi will tell you what kind of dress she want.” Ah..just like that..okay, if it’s like that I can do it without many preparing.He brings me to the room in second floor, there are three people there with Irene,

Jya..introduce yourself,” he push me to the center of the room.

“Hello, I’m Kim Yura. Because Irene-ssi’s request, I come here..” although it’s little awkward, but I still do it.

“Wah..Jonghyun-ssi, you really bring her for me?,” Irene-ssi who just silent all the time, suddenly stand after my intoruduction and walk closer to me, “it’s nice to meet you again, designer Kim,” she want to shake hand with me so I reach her hand and smile little bit.

“Because you want her to be your designer, so I bring her here, fortunately I know her from my friend, so it’s not that difficult to bring her here..,” I look at him and suddenly he grab my hand, “come here..” he bring me to the other people who come to the room, “he is her manager, they are her stylist. You will work with them from today, so Irene-sii, tell her what kind of dress you want, she will make it for you. I’ll leave now, because there is another work. You can do it right, I’ll leave first..,”  he said that to me and leave the room.

“So, you are close to Jonghyun-ssi?,” then Irene come to me and ask that question.

“We know each other, not long ago..but, we already close..why?.”

“He look so comfortable around you, so I guess you know him a long ago, but you said that you know him not long ago. By the way, he talked about me to you?,” she asked again, it’s like she likes Jonghyun.

“Talked about you?, it’s just that you want me to be your designer for award event..just like that..”

“It’s look like he interset in me. That time I said that because I think it’ll be difficult to bring you here because you are a designer for wedding organizer, but he really bring you here....for me..and everytime we meet, he always give me smile..his sweetest smile,” what she talking about right now, so when we will begin the work. Her manager take deep sigh and smile to me,

“Yura-ssi, don’t pay attention to her, she always talked that he like her from the begining, it’s her illness,” he said that softly to me so Irene won’t hear that.

“You think I can’t hear what you saying, oppa. I’m not delusional, he really smile to me everytime we meet.”

“Okay..okay, should we start now?. So, Irene-ssi what kind of dress you want to wear in that event?,” she asked Irene who is sulking to her manager.

“You change the topic?. Okay, after this we should countinue what we talking before.”

“After this you have another schedule,” her manager anoyed her again.

“Aii..seriously..oppa. Okay, Designer Kim we should start now, the dress that I want to wear in my first award event is..a simple but elegant dress. If you look at me, what’s your first impression?,” after she asked that me immediately screening her, when I get the answer, I said..

“You are really tall..it’s my first impression,” and after heard my answer, Irene’s face change, “why..?is there something wrong?,” I didn’t know what happen to her, so I asked, but ther isn’t replay from her.

“Okay, I’ll give you the detail about the dress, take your note!,” like a boss, she want me to do this and that. After discussing the dress for one hour, she leave for her schedule and I stay in that room,

“Ah..I never work like this,the customer is really annoying, ” staring at note, I write all the thing I need for that dress in that note, “she only gave me four day to design it,” when I put my head on the table, someone put something cold on my head, “Ah..” I scream because of the cold, after I turned my head, someone brought two glass of cold lemon tea, “you said you’ve some work,” that person leave this room more than an hour ago because he said that he has something to do.

“Hmm..I just finished it. So, how was your first day?, do you think you’ll fit with your team?,” he asks me, when he said something like this, he really like the boss.

“Your artist was so annoying, she’s too much. When we first meet, she look so well mannered because she work under us, but after our position changed, the well mannered girl change to bad mannered girl..ahh..,” I sreamed.

“So I brought that for you, to make you fresh again..drink it..,,” he give me a glass of cold lemon tea, “after this, you must sign a contract..and from today..you’ll work with your team..so enjoy it,” he sit in fron of me and still talk like a boss, yeah..he is a boss.

“Okay..boss, at least I’ve something to do this time..haha,” a jobless person like me, although it’s not a long term work, I’m still happy, “I’ll leave first..I want to go to fabric store..to looking for the material that will fit the dress.”

“Let’s go to my office room, you must sign the contract first,” he drag me to his office room.

“There is someone waiting for you inside,” his secretary inform him that there is a guest inside his office room.

“I’ll sign the contract later, you can bring that contract to my house, right?,” I give him an advice so he can meet with his guest, but he rejected it and still drag me to his room, when he open the door someone really familiar to me standing there, it’s already a week since that day, I’m just standing there, he looking at me, looks confused with me being there with Jonghyun, “I’ll sign it later, I’ll leave first.”

“Wait,” he shouted out before I leave the room, “I think..you said to me that you are not that close to her,” he talked to Jonghyun, “but..is this the indication of being not that close?, what are you doing here?,” he asked me, curious.

“It’s not even your bussines,” I coldly said that, “ I’ll leave first,” I take a leave, I thik it’s better to leave that place.

*

Jonghyun sit in his chair while Dongwook stand in fron of him, looking at him,

“So, what is this, bro?,” he asked first.

“What I said before that we were not that close, it’s true that we were not that close. But after that day, I get close to her, is that problem?,” he asked back to Dongwook.

“Jonghyun-ah...that’s a problem, why you get close to someone who is your friend ex-girlfriend..it’s strange..”

“I don’t think like that..it’s your bussines anyway..if she is your ex-girlfriend, I can’t be her friend?, why..?,” Jonghyun rebeling, “Are you afraid that something will happen between us?,” he asked Dongwook, if it’s really the one that bothering him.

“Maybe...Because..I already said that to you..that I really love her now, and I want she back to me,” he tells Jonghyun the real reason.

“After what you’ve done to her, don’t you think it’s too much if you want her back to you?. You give her pain..and that pain still there in her heart..I think I said that to you before,” Jonghyun look angry.

“If I can’t back to her, you can get close to her?, don’t you think it’ll be awkward between us, Jonghyun-ah..”

“Why?,Do you remember what I’ve said to you before?, what kind of woman who want date you..someone who so focused with his work, you surprised me because you said that work is number one for you..but already had girlfriend. After heard your explanation that, I think work still number one for you, so do the thing that always became number one for you, don’t do something else if in the end you’ll throw it, like you have done to her,” Jonghyun said it out what he thought about his friend, “don’t became an evil. Because I’m your friend, I tell you this,” Jonghyun look at Dongwook who looks so angry towards him, the room became quiet, Dongwook walk closer to Jonghyun,

“I already told you that, I want to became different person from before because I already fall for her. Even you are my friend, your words are too harsh Jonghyun-ah. You can get closer to her, as friend, no more than that,” and walk far from Jonghyun, but before he open the door,

“Dongwok-ah..is there any reason why I can’t be more than as friend?, is it because you are the one who want to be her lover..again?, so you didn’t allow me to put too much feeling toward her?. But, Dongwook-ah, you can’t set up my feeling to her, ” Jonghyun statement makes the room became hot, their face show it all that they are angry toward each other.

*

Someone too focused with her handphone, she sit by herself on a bench in the playground, she look at the photos in her handphone, until someone arrival make her handphone slip from her hand and in the end her handphone falls,

“It’s surprised me,” she turns her head and someone standing there, in front of her.He takes her handphone that fall and give it to her, “what are you doing?, could you come like a normal person?. You came like a ghost, I didn’t hear any foot step, and you already here,” she protested.

“You didn’t hear because too focused to your phone, what are you looking at until you didn’t realize that someone already behind you?,” he asked to Yura and peeking to he rhandphone, “Is it wedding dress?, is it yours?.” She put her handphone back to her pocket,

“My junior in Yuu wedding organizer..need some help because she didn’t know how to make the dress prettier, so sent me the picture of the dress,” Yura explain.

“It’s like..you still interested in Yuu wedding organizer.., is that right?.”

“It’s not like that, because those are my new dresses and for the first time will be used for a wedding, an artist wedding. So, I take some interest in it, those are my dresses after all. I want to go there and look at it by myself..but it's impossible.”

“Why it's impossible?, ah..shouldn’t you claim that those are your dresses, the designer leave the company but why the company still used the designer’s dresses for an event..,” he asked that to Yura.

“Those are Yuu wedding organizer’s property, they already bought it from me and as long as the dresses used by the company, I’ll still recieve my royalty. It’s written in the contract,” Yura explain the detail for Jonghyun.

“Ah..so, you have so much money if you still recieve royalty.”

“My wealth will not exeed yours..,” she is joking again, they become too comfortable to each other. And suddenly, it’s become queit, Yura wants to ask something to Jonghyun, but she looks hesitant, Jonghyun know that so he ask her,

“Don’t you want to know, what kind of talk I had with that person?,” Yura shocked with Jonghyun’s sudden question.

“What are you talking about?,” she pretend didn’t know what Jonghyun talking.

“He said that he’ll become a different person than before so he can back to you, as new person. What do you think?,” he asked question that strange for Yura, Yura become quiet for a while, than..

“What is that?, he can become a different person, but for me, he still the same. How can he said that he want back to me so easy, I have to revenge to him for my wasted 2 years with him,” there is an anger tone in her voice, she really hate him and it’s natural, because what he had done to her are so terrible.

“Revenge?, what kind of revenge?.”

“I want to show to him and my sister that I’m not a weak person. But I didn’t have any plan, do you want to make a plan for me?,” she asked weird question to Jonghyun, it’s make Jonghyun laugh hard.

“It’s your revenge anyway, you make it by yourself,” after heard Jonghyun’s reply Yura grining to him and hit his hand.

“You are right..it’s strange that we become so close like this..we just know each other not long ago,” suddenly Jonghyun statement make Yura wonder.

“Why suddenly said that words?.”

“Because we look so comfortable to each other despite we just know each other..for about two months?,” Jonghyun explain it, “or should I said we know each other for five months?,” Yura look at Jonghyun strangely,

“What is that?, you didn’t know how to count?or is there something wrong with your brain?, we just know each other for about two months, where the three months coming?. Although I feel that I ever meet someone who is similar with you...but I think it’s just my imagination...”

“Just think..we ever meet before, so I count it as five months. The three months come from..the time before we meet this year..2 years ago..10 years ago..or 15 years ago.., in that time,” after said that Jonghyun smile by himself, Yura look at him strangely,

 “So, why you chossed three?, not the other?,”

“It’s just I like three.meet everyday..and spent three hours to played togather..during three months..” Jonghyun’s statement makes Yura wonder if he drink before come here,

“How much did you drink?,” Yura asked.

“Drink?, I’m not drunk..eiii,” he messed up her hair.

“If you not drunk,.why I feel every words that comes from you are weird.” Jonghyun grining at Yura..I give you a hint so you can recognize me..but I think it’s too difficult.."three months and three hours..someone come to my mind when I heard that.." Jonghyun smile knowing that she remembering him.

"Who?," Jonghyun pretending.

"No need to know about him." Jonghyun smile brightly at her..is it me?

*

After finished her schedule, Irene want to visit her favorite Japanese restaurant, in there she meet unexpected person,

“Isn’t she Kim Yujin-ssi?,” she asked her manager.

“It’s look like her..and her office staff..but Designer Kim, not there..” when her manager give replay, she suddenly walk away from him and closer to Yujin’s table to greet her,

“Hello, Yujin-ssi..?,” Yujin turn her head, when she knows it’s Irene who greet her, she immedietly stand up,

“Ah..Irene-ssi, hello. What are you doing here?,” she asked Irene.

“It’s my favorite restaurant, and what are you doing here with your staff?..but I didn’t see Designer Kim..” she asked about Yura, Irene didn’t know that Yura already leave the company.

“We have dinner togather, and we disscuse our work at the same time. Ah..she can’t come here..” Yujin awkwardly reply Irene’s question about Yura.

“Ah.. bet she’s busy to design dress for me,” Irene’s statement make Yujin confused, Irene who know that try to explain to her, “Ah..you didn’t know..I requested to our president, and he personally asked her to make me a dress for my meaningfull event. She started her work from today,” Yujin heard the explanation carefully.

“Your president personally asked her..wait, Irene-ssi is from Star Entertainment, right?. So, your president is..”

“Hong Jonghyun..our new president is Hong Jonghyun-ssi..” when she get the answer, Yujin grining, “then..I’ll leave first..” Irene say good bye to Yujin and to the staff.

“So they meet again, and Jjong..you help her..?..” she back to her seat and continue the meeting, “so..the invitation are ready..”

“Yes..we already give the invitations to her..” and the meeting continue to discuss about preparation for wedding party that will be held two weeks later.