~Chapter 8

Gazette Knapped!

Ruki’s POV         

I noticed that Aoi and Alaina had been gone for a while so I decided to check up on them and headed up stairs. I checked Alaina’s room and surprisingly found nobody. So, the next place I thought they would be is in Aoi’s room so I headed there next. I knocked on the door and nobody answered so I walked in and explored that room I knew so well. I saw Alaina laying in Aoi’s bed, covered up in the blankets sleeping with the TV on.
“Well, there’s Alaina. Where is Aoi?” I asked curiously, reaching for the remote to turn off the TV.
As I turned the TV off, I heard the bathroom door open and Aoi stepped out in nothing but a pair of white skinny jeans while shaking his hair in a towel viciously to dry it.
“Did you just get out of the shower? And why is Alaina sleeping in your bed?” I asked.

Aoi laughed, and threw the towel back into the bathroom, perfectly landing it into the dirty towel bin.
“I didn’t know she was sleeping… And she wanted a shower after coming in from outside and since Uruha was taking a shower, I let her use mine.” Aoi said, smiling at the sight of her.
“Well, you better get her out of your bed before Uruha comes in here and gets the wrong idea…” I said, crossing my arms to pout.
“I’ll get her up later, just let her sleep for now, I don’t think she slept much last night because of the thunderstorm…” Aoi replied, crawling into bed next to her, being careful not to wake her.

Aoi crawled into bed beside her and layed under the sheets then turned his back to her and looked at me.
“What? Do you want to join in too or something?” Aoi laughed, lifting up the sheets.
“Psht… no… I don’t…” I replied, blushing as I looked at the ground, remembering the other night.
I turned and walked out of the room, trying to forget it all. It was obviously nothing to him, but just a way to solve his problem. I should have known by the way it happened, he was too calm and straight forward. I walked back to my room, and passed Uruha on the way who was wearing nothing but a pair of dark grey skinny jeans. Uruha looked at me and pointed but I kept walking until I got to my room and closed the door behind me. I walked over and layed on my bed, stuffing my face into my pillow. I tried to breathe lightly and hold it in, but I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to so I my radio and blared a song from our last week recording. As I layed there and quietly sang along, I eventually cried myself to sleep.

Reita’s POV

I woke up with Kairi still laying beside me, cuddled up to me. Though, the only difference is when we fell asleep, she had a shirt on and pants. I hope she doesn’t think that I did any of this. I am just going to lay here until she wakes up and pretend like I am sleeping when she does.
“Hey… Are you awake?” She asked, as I quickly closed my eyes. 
I wrapped my arm around her waist and rolled onto my stomach.
“Five more minutes…” I replied, snuggling up to her.
“Reita, wake up…” She replied, shaking me gently.

I rolled over on my side and looked at her, squinting my eyes as if I had just woken up.
“What?” I asked, rubbing my eyes gently.
“Where are my clothes?” Kairi asked, blushing slightly.
“I don’t know, what did you do with them?” I replied, yawning.
“I don’t know… but I really want to take a shower though, I don’t have another pair of clothes…” Kairi replied, looking down at the bed as she sat up.
“Okay, you can use my shower and I might be able to find an old tee-shirt you can wear…” I replied, smiling as I sat up in bed with her.

She kept the blanket pulled up past her chest and covered herself completely as I got out of bed, nearly falling on the floor because I was caught up in the blanket. I stumbled over to my dresser and dug through my drawers. I found one of my dark purple button-up shirts and threw it on the bed, then tried to find a pair of pants or something she could put on underneath. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any pants or shorts small enough to fit her.
“This… is it? No pants?” Kairi asked, picking up the shirt to look at it.
“Well, I don’t have any small enough to fit you…” I said, smiling at the thought.
“Oh, well… you get your shower first. I’ll wait here and watch TV or listen to music.” Kairi said, picking the remote up off the nightstand by my bed. 

I laughed then dug through my drawers and found a pair of dark purple skinny jeans to wear then gave Kairi a salute and headed into my bathroom. When I got out of the shower and dried off, I got my pants on and walked out of the bathroom, viciously shaking my hair with a towel to dry it. Kairi laughed when I threw the towel back into my bathroom and it landed perfectly in my dirty towels basket.
“Okay, get up… your turn!” I replied, grabbing Kairi’s hands and pulling her out of bed, while pushing her towards the bathroom when she stood up.
“Don’t look at me! And if you peep at me, so help me I will cut your kidney out with a spoon and feed it to you, then I will dangle you upside down so that all the blood rushes to your head until you die…” Kairi said, making it very clear as to not peep at her, not like I was going to but whatever.
I sat on my bed and waited for her to get out of the shower, listening to music and watching TV.

Uruha’s POV

I saw Ruki walk through to his room kind of angrily but I just kept walking until I found where Alaina was. I checked her room first and found nobody was in there, so the next place I decided to check was Aoi’s room. As I walked closer and closer towards the door to his room, I felt more and more like it was a bad idea. But I didn’t listen to my gut and kept on walking. I knocked on the door of Aoi’s room that was closed, usually always open. Nobody answered so I walked in and was horrified at what I saw.
“Oh my god…” I whispered quietly to myself.
I looked up and saw Alaina in bed with Aoi. Aoi was cuddled up with her and she was curled in a ball snuggled up to Aoi’s chest while he had his arm around her waist and she was resting her head on Aoi’s other arm. I turned around to leave but accidentally tripped on the corner of the nightstand causing a semi-loud thumping sound. I knew Aoi was a heavy sleeper, but I don’t know if Alaina is or not.

Alaina started to stir awake and stretched her arms, pushing Aoi almost off the bed and onto the floor but when she started to push him, he fought back with more strength and ended up pulling her even closer to him than before. Alaina giggled, and pushed away from Aoi but it seemed as though Aoi didn’t want to give her up so she pinched Aoi’s cheek and gently shook him until he opened his eyes.
“Oh, hey Alaina-bear…” Aoi said, sweetly smiling at her.
“Uruha’s here…” Alaina said, laughing as I rubbed my eyes.
“Oh, Hey Uruha…” Aoi said, waving at me over Alaina.

Alaina laughed and tried to get free of Aoi’s grasp but he playfully restricted her movements until she did as he asked.
“Kiss my cheek and I’ll let you go…” Aoi said, smiling sweetly as he loosened his grasp on her, giving her a chance to escape without the kiss.
She could have escaped and not given him a kiss at all but instead she decided to kiss Aoi. Not only did she decided to kiss Aoi though, she didn’t kiss his cheek; she kissed his lips.
“Now you may go…” Aoi said playfully as Alaina stuck her tongue out him before getting out of bed.

When Alaina got out of bed, at first I noticed her bare leg slip out from under the covers, then when she got fully out of the covers, that’s when I realized that she was wearing nothing but one of Aoi’s old shirts.
“Seriously? Aoi, you just met her, and you already talked her into doing that? You are a sick man, Aoi.” I said, immediately jumping into conclusions.
“Doing what?” Aoi asked, smiling and winking at Alaina.
“You know what I mean…” I replied, rubbing the back of my neck shyly.
“Oh? Oh, you think we did the dirty? No…” Alaina said laughing.

I looked at Aoi confused because I didn’t understand what ‘the dirty’ was.
“You mean ?” Aoi asked, looking at Alaina laughing.
“Yes… but I don’t like that word…” Alaina said sitting back down on the bed, slowly getting back under the covers as she saw the way I was looking at her.
“Oh, okay. So you expect me to believe that nothing happened between the two of you when you are cuddling in bed together, and she is wearing nothing but your shirt?” I said, still jumping to conclusions.
“Yes, because we didn’t do anything… other than sleep that is…” Aoi said, smiling as he wrapped his leg around Alaina’s thigh and pulled her close to him.
“Quit smiling just because you think I don’t know what you are doing…” I replied, not even knowing what I was saying myself.

I turned around and put my hands up in defeat as I walked out of the room.
“I don’t wanna hear it…” I replied, leaving angrily as I headed back to my room.
I walked back to my room kind of angrily. I guess its pretty obvious that I like her now, I mean I made a pretty decent sized scene about her and Aoi sleeping together. How am I supposed to know they didn’t do anything when she is dressed like that and they are cuddling up in bed? I made it to my room and closed my door as I walked over to my bed. I my radio and listened to music to calm me down for a while. I wanted to get the thoughts and the image of them together out of my mind. I can’t help but feel like another Kaitlin incident. She seemed so happy with me, but that night it thundered, she was originally going to go with Aoi until it thundered and she ran into me and got too scared to move.

Kairi’s POV

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, then checked around for anything suspicious like a camera. I found nothing so I decided to take my shower. Once I got out of the shower, I put on the dark purple shirt that Reita had given me and it touched about my mid-thigh. I walked to the door and slowly opened it.
“Reita, turn around…” I said, watching him from the door so that I knew for sure whether he did or didn’t.
“Why?” Reita asked, confused, though turning around as told.
“Just do it…” I replied, slowly opening the door so I could peek out.

I watched Reita turn around from the door and I quickly walked out and crawled into bed. He heard the door shut and turned around immediately, though I had already made it to the bed. I covered up in the covers and sat up while grabbing the TV remote to watch cartoons.
“So, why did I have to turn around? And why are you still in my bed, its time to get up…” Reita said, laughing as he walked over to me.
“Hey, you should go get my sister…” I said casually pointing at him as he made it to the end of the bed.
“Ugh, why?” He complained.
“Because I said so damn it, don’t question me!” I said kicking him under the covers.
“Owie…” Reita said, rubbing his leg.
“Go do it…” I whined, pushing him away with my foot.

Reita made a groan and headed for the door mumbling whiney things under his breath. I laughed at him and turned the TV on flipping through channels until I found my favorite Korean drama channel. I smiled happily and waited for him to return. I waited a good ten minutes then he returned laughing.
“What?” I asked, confused.
“She says she doesn’t want to leave the bed…” Reita replied, wiping his teary eyes from laughing so hard.
“What? Why not?” I yelled slamming my hands on the bed.
“I don’t know, she is laying in bed with Aoi…” Reita replied, calming down.
“Damn it, what is so funny?” I said, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around my waist.

The blanket covered from my stomach down and dragged along the floor as I walked towards the door.
“Hey, where do you think you are going?” Reita said, blocking the door.
“I’m going to kick Aoi out of bed and talk to my sister…” I replied, looking at him.
“I am afraid that blanket isn’t going to leave this room…” Reita said, a smirk starting on his face.
“That’s funny… But you don’t tell me what to do…” I said, moving him aside before walking out.
“Hey! That’s my blanket though…” Reita whined following me.
“Aoi!” I said, loudly walking into his room.

I saw Aoi laying in bed with my sister, his leg wrapped around her thigh, his arm around her waist, and they were laying no farther than a piece of paper apart under the blanket.
“Hey, Kairi…” Alaina said, awkwardly.
“What are you doing to my sister?” I asked, walking over to him.
“Nothing!” He said, immediately pushing her away, pushing her out of the bed.
“Ow!” Alaina whined, getting up and crawling back into bed.
Alaina punched Aoi in the stomach causing him to grunt and curl up in instinct.
“That hurt you douche…” She whined.
“If you weren’t doing anything to my sister, then why did you aggressively push her off the bed when I came towards you, huh?” I asked, with a wicked smile.

I laughed as I crawled onto the bed next to Alaina and used Reita’s blanket so it would be less awkward. Aoi looked at me confused.
“Hey, who gave you permission to sleep in my bed?” Aoi said, sitting up to look at me.
“I did… now get out of here… This is our room now…” I replied, pushing Alaina causing her to push Aoi.
Aoi started falling off the bed onto the floor but as he fell, he reached for something to catch himself but instead grabbed Alaina’s arm and pulled her off the bed with him. Aoi landed on the floor hard on his back and Alaina landed on his stomach. Aoi layed there awkwardly because how they were laying, it looked like they were about to do something bad. Reita broke the silence by laughing until he fell to the ground. Aoi turned away, his face slightly pink as well as Alaina’s. Aoi was laying on his back with his arms out and his legs apart with Alaina’s knees on the ground in between his legs, while she was laying on his stomach, propping herself up by placing a hand on either side of his face. It almost looked like they were about to do the dirty.

Alaina quickly crawled off of Aoi and grabbed his hands to help pull him to his feet.
“Sorry…” Aoi said, looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
“You’re not sorry… You liked it, we all know it…” Reita said laughing, causing Aoi to blush a little more.
“Hey, You aren’t even supposed to be in here. Leave me at once you peasant!” I said, pointing to Reita.
Reita looked at me sadly and instantly stopped laughing.
“Awe…” He whined, turning to walk out.
“Aoi, you can stay but no more touching all up on my sister or else…” I said, with the harshest voice I could manage.
“How come he gets to stay?” Reita whined.
“Simple, its his room.” Alaina said, laughing.

Alaina is starting to worry me, I mean all of a sudden she is acting so friendly towards all of them except Kai and Reita. I want to know why and what is going on.
“Fine…” Reita said, leaving the room; Kai walking in shortly after.
“Hey, dinner is done… come eat…” Kai said, looking at the three of us in bed together confusingly.
“Okay, we’ll be down in a minute.” Aoi said, smiling after winking at Kai.
Kai scratched his head confusingly and left.
“He is so cornfuzzed…” Alaina said laughing.
“Cornfuzzed?” Aoi asked, laughing as he patted her head.
“Her way of saying confused...” I explained.

Aoi nodded then smiled as he kept petting Alaina’s head gently.
“Your hair is so soft and pretty…” Aoi said laughing as Alaina started to purr like a cat jokingly.
“Don’t be a … cat. And we aren’t going downstairs dressed like this…” I said, putting my nose up in the air.
“See, this is what makes you so cute and adorable…” Aoi said, hugging her gently.
“What did I tell you about touching my sister?” I asked, looking at him hatefully.
“Sorry…” Aoi replied, immediately turning away from her.
Alaina just laughed and started to crawl forward out of bed since she was in the middle so she didn’t have to crawl over one of us. The minute she leaned forward to start crawling, I jerked her back down and made her sit.
“What are you doing?” I said, loudly.

Alaina looked at me with wide eyes as if I had scared her.
“I was just going to get food…” She replied, shrinking down.
“Not like that you’re not!” I replied, loudly.
“It’s no different than my Halloween costume last year? Only this one covers more…” She replied, confused.
“Wow… You had a Halloween costume that covered less than that?” Aoi said, instantly amused.
“Yupp, I dressed as a black cat. I had a black leather suit on that stopped at the top of my thighs like built in shorts, and it had a v neck and cutoff sleeves. Plus I had my tail and ears, while having a cute pink nose, whiskers and cat eye contacts.” Alaina replied, happily, excited about the costume.
“Do you still have the costume…I would have to see it to know because I have no idea what you are talking about…” Aoi said, smiling wide eyed.

I looked at Aoi and ran my thumb across my neck and he shifted slightly farther away from Alaina which made me laugh quietly.
“You don’t need to see it… I told her not to wear it anyhow and she did…” I said, looking at her angrily.
“Yeah, but yet… I got in trouble miss ‘I’m going to be a y cat nurse!’ I don’t see why I got in trouble, yours was just as bad…” Alaina whined.
“Was not, you had no back to yours, it was just an opening from the top of your to the sleeves…” I replied.
“It was all white with shorts and you had a shirt that only covered your…” Alaina said before I covered with my hand.
“Quiet… not everyone needs to know.” I replied, removing my hand and using Aoi’s hand to block before she got to me so that instead she Aoi’s hand.

Aoi looked at Alaina horrified and jerked his hand away as fast as he could while Alaina just sat back and laughed.
“Hey, why did you my hand?” Aoi said, wiping his hand off on his pants.
“You put it in front of my mouth, don’t put things in front of my mouth…” Alaina replied, laughing at Aoi’s facial response.
“You are a sick minded person Aoi…” Reita said, standing in the doorway laughing.