Chapter 11

Gazette Knapped!

Uruha’s POV

I woke up, and once again, Alaina was nowhere to be seen. If she went with Aoi this time, I don’t know what I am going to do. I have a strange feeling about her though, that is much different from Kaitlin. Every time I see Alaina with Aoi or Ruki, I have a strange feeling of jealousy, but I am only acting like this with Alaina to get my mind off of Kaitlin for a while. Although, I would know whether or not she meant what she said to me last night. If she went with Aoi, then I know that it meant nothing to her but if she stayed here until I woke up, she meant it truly. I know it was only an apology but the way she said it was so sympathetic and was as if she really truly cared for me.
“Oh, you’re finally awake?” Alaina asked, walking out of the bathroom with wet hair.
I realized she was no longer wearing Aoi’s clothes and that she was in her clothes again.
“So, you decided not to run around in Aoi’s clothes after all?” I asked, smiling to myself, looking down at the bed.

She giggled as she walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Of course, I don’t like wearing guy clothes, and I didn’t really like how little his shirt covered. I wanted to be able to leave the room without Kairi yelling at me…” She said, holding Aoi’s shirt in her hands.
“Oh… Well, she failed if she was trying to keep anybody from seeing anything…” I smiled.
“What? What are you talking about, nobody saw anything, I was covered by the blanket!” Alaina said, wide-eyed.
“Not when you went up the stairs you weren’t…” I said, poking her side, causing her to squeal and slide closer to me.
“Stop it… And you didn’t see anything!” She replied, pointing a finger at me.
“Oh really? So you’re saying that I never saw your red underwear with black lace? Well, I guess if you say so…” I replied, looking away as I sighed dramatically.

Alaina looked at me wide eyed and covered her bottom half the best she could with her hands.
“I can’t believe you looked! You are such a ert!” She said, looking away, trying to hide her face.
I could barely see her cheek but from what I saw, she was bright red. As a matter of fact, her face was brighter red than her underwear.
“I am a guy… its natural for me to look when a pretty girl is showing stuff…” I replied, grabbed her face to make her look at me.
“Well, you shouldn’t do things like that… I mean, look at pretty girls when they show stuff…” She replied, trying to turn her face away.
“I’m sorry… but I just can’t help it when it’s you…” I replied, leaning closer to her face.

She leaned away, moved my hand and looked towards the ground trying to not let me see she was blushing. I just hope I don’t get overly attached to this girl, I mean, it wouldn’t be bad if I did. I just don’t want to hurt her because I would feel like an if I did hurt her. I don’t want to have feelings for her, but I think I might slowly be falling in love with her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, causing her to place her hand on my chest to try and push away from me but before she could even try to push away, I grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss. If after this kiss my lips are warm, then I will know how I feel about her. If they are slightly colder, then I will know how she feels. If they are neutral but I can still taste her on my lips, then I will know how we both feel. Alaina broke the kiss and slapped me on the face before getting up and walking out of the room quickly. I didn’t mean to scare her, and I hope she doesn’t try to stay away from me from now on. I don’t want her to leave, although I am confused about the kiss. I thought I would know the results but nothing happened, and I still can’t taste her on my lips. Nothing changed at all, not temperature, or taste; not anything.

Alaina’s POV

I can’t believe Uruha kissed me, I mean, yeah he has kissed me before just playing around but not like that. I feel like there a reason behind the kiss, some kind of meaning. I don’t really want to know though, I am still in shock at his actions. He may be sweet, kind, mysterious and over all a great guy, but I don’t know what he wants with me. I have never had anything like this happen to me before so I am not sure how to react about it. I was so busy walking that I didn’t see Ruki coming out of the kitchen and walked right into him.
“Woah, hey?” He said, catching me before I fell.
“Sorry…” I said, rubbing my head.
“Its okay, but what were you thinking about so intensely that you ran into me?” Ruki asked, curiously.
“Oh, nothing. Just some stuff…” I replied, casually.

I am not admitting anything, I refuse to admit any feelings for Uruha when I know he only wants to play with my heart.
“Any way I can fix whatever is bothering you?” Ruki asked, pulling me into a gentle hug after looking at my face.
I couldn’t help but smile. I am starting to really like Ruki so far the most. He is the one who has been the nicest to me so far. I didn’t want to admit anything I feel for that nasty, filthy, handsome, charming, smelly, kind, sweet, hideous, beautifully hearted man. And what was I just thinking? I feel none of those towards Uruha but the bad ones. Before I knew anything, I looked up to see Ruki holding me back to look in my eyes.
“By the looks of it, you were so deep in thought, you didn’t even realize that I have had you like this for a while now.” Ruki said, smiling gently.

I smiled at Ruki who brought me into another hug, keeping us there for a little while and whispered in my ear softly.
“You look like you’re love struck? But who with, hmm?” Ruki asked softly.
“I am not love struck! I am just hungry and bored…” I replied, changing the subject.
“Oh, well, would you like me to fix you breakfast mistress?” Ruki asked, smiling.
“Oh yeah, I forgot, you are my slave for a week!” I replied happily remembering.
“Yes, therefore, I am yours to do with as you wish…” Ruki replied, smiling, then winking as he walked over to the fridge to get out some food.
“Good, I might have fun with this later and maybe make you do some unwanted things…” I replied, smiling evilly.

Ruki’s POV

I can’t believe that I actually lost to Alaina; although, I don’t mind being Alaina’s slave for the week. I think it will be fun and bring us closer together as friends. I mean, it would have been so much better if she was my slave. Then she would have to do everything I told her to do, no matter what it was and I would just have way too much fun with that. I mean, it would totally be worth it in the end, and probably make Aoi extremely jealous but I don’t know if I want to use Alaina like that. I mean, she is a really sweet girl and so far, she is turning out to be a really great friend, and a pretty one at that.

I walked over to the stove and started making some eggs and bacon for Alaina. She walked up behind me and poked me on the shoulder.
“Hey, where are the cups at?” She asked, curiously.
“Oh, they are right here…” I said, picking her up so she could reach the top cabinet where the cups were.
“Thank you…” She replied, opening the cabinet and getting out a cup.
I put her back down and she smiled at me happily as she walked over to the sink and filled her cup with water.
“You drink from the tap?” I asked, amused.
“Yeah? Why not?” She asked, confused.
“Usually, most people I know drink out of bottles…” I replied, turning back around to finish cooking.

Alaina just laughed and sat at the island waiting for her food to get done.
“Well, I’m not most people….” She replied after taking a gulp.
“Well, yeah, I noticed that…” I replied, smiling to myself.
I really did notice that a long time ago; when she first came into our lives actually. Alaina was quiet, a little jumpy, and she had a cute face which told me that she was probably shy until you get to know her; which was true, as well as she probably had a lot of guy friends because of her cute face. I don’t know whether or not she has any guys friends but I have come to wonder one thing. Why has nobody sent out a missing persons ad? They have been here for a week and nobody has even noticed basically, except for us.

Its not like I didn’t notice that the girls were different and their clothes looked like they had been worn a thousand times to many but I noticed that they have been extremely happy lately, even though they are constantly flirted with or hit on by their kidnappers and we took them from their families. They haven’t tried running away since the third day of being here even though they have had plenty of chances to. I might get Alaina alone later and confront her about it because this raises my curiosity.
“Is food done yet?” Alaina whined from behind me, looking over my shoulder.
“Yes, almost…” I replied, taking the bacon out of the pan and putting it on a plate.
“Yay! Bacon!” Alaina cheered as she reached for a piece.

I tried to slap her hand but she was quicker than I was and she grabbed a piece of bacon immediately putting it in . She spit the bacon back out on the counter and held open with a sad expression.
“Owie… Why did you let me do that? That really hurt… I think I burnt my tongue…” She said reaching for her water.
“Here, if you burnt your mouth, drink milk instead. Milk will help cool down your mouth better than water.” I said, smiling at how cute she was, even when she gets hurt she’s adorable.
“Ehh… I hate milk though…” She said, falling against my chest as she pouted.
“Well, I already poured you some…” I said, showing her the cup.
“but I don’t wanna drink it…” She replied, whining.
“Drink it, it’ll help you…” I said, putting the cup to her lips.

Alaina nodded without saying another word, her cheeks slightly pink as she tilted her head back and take a long, slow gulp of the milk. I took the cup away from her lips and she tilted her head back to normal and swallowed. I put the cup on the counter and looked at her.
“See, that wasn’t so bad was it?” I asked, turning off the stove and putting the eggs on the same plate as the bacon.
“Yes, it was… I still hate milk.” She replied, crossing her arms to pout.
I laughed when I looked at her and noticed that she had a milk mustache. She looked at me confused so I pointed to her lip and she blushed slightly.
“I have a milk mustache don’t I?” She asked, whining again.

I laughed before she started to look around the kitchen.
“Where are the rags, or napkins?” She asked, casually.
“We don’t have any… Here, I’ll help you…” I said, grabbing her chin.
I leaned forward and used my finger to wipe it off her face, then wiped it on my pants. She looked at me and smiled that same cute smile as always.
“Thank you…” She replied, grabbing an egg and eating it.
“Haha, you are so messy. Here, use your chopsticks…” I said, grabbing a pair from the drawer.
I picked up a piece of the egg and held it in front of . She opened and I put the piece of egg in, and while she was chewing I reached down for another piece.
“I can eat it by myself you know…” She said, whining when I picked up another piece.

I laughed when she turned away and crossed her arms, so I put the egg back on the plate and sat beside her at the island.
“You could do it by yourself but it’s easier this way because you won’t make a mess…” I said, laughing when she pouted but opened for more food.
Alaina finished her plate except for the piece of bacon she spit back out from earlier.
“Aren’t you going to eat that piece?” I asked, laughing as I pointed to it.
“No, it hurt me earlier, what makes you think it won’t hurt me again…” She replied, staring at the bacon with an angry expression on her face.
“Fine… I’ll eat it. Its bacon, you don’t waste bacon…” I said, reaching for the piece of bacon.
“No! It might hurt you too…” Alaina replied, slapping my hand away.

I laughed at Alaina because right after she slapped my hand, she grabbed it and started rubbing where she left a mark from her slap.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you so hard…” She said, rubbing my hand until the red mark faded away.
“You’re so adorable…” I said, thinking out loud.
“What?” She asked, putting my hand down and finishing her water.
“Nothing…” I laughed, eating the piece of bacon she told me not to eat.
“Hey… Did you die yet?” She asked, leaning closer to my face like a child.
“No, am I still sitting in front of you?” I asked, fluffing her hair.
“Yes… and eww! You just ate after me, that bacon was in my mouth!” Alaina said, pointing at me childishly as she took her cup to the sink.

I just laughed and stood up, hugging her before she left the kitchen.
“Yeah, and so was Uruha’s tongue… am I right?” I whispered in her ear, causing her face to turn red.
“What? Psht, no… I’m leaving now…” She replied, turning and walking away, though once she got to the doorway, I stopped her.
I hugged her from behind, then spun her around in my arms and tilted her face to look towards me. I stared in her eyes, and watched Aoi turn the corner before gently planting my lips onto hers. I broke the kiss by pulling her face away from mine and looked into her eyes. She looked at me teary eyed, and dropped her face to the ground.
“I thought you were better than that Ruki…” She said, casually walking out of the kitchen.

I saw Aoi look at me with a shocked expression then, I smiled at him and sat on the couch. I watched Aoi from the corner of my eye as he approached Alaina and put his arm around her shoulder, then said something to her and they went outside so it seemed.
“Why don’t we watch a movie?” Reita suggested, walking in the room with Uruha.
“Okay, your turn to pick the movie…” I said, smiling as I made myself comfortable in the chair.
“What? How is it my turn?” Reita asked.
“I picked last time, and it was your idea to watch a movie…” I replied, laughing.

I sat there and thought about what I had just done. I did exactly what I told myself not to do. I used Alaina to try and make Aoi jealous and in the process, made me look like an as well as give Aoi a chance to comfort Alaina, therefore helping to build their relationship. The only positive thing I can think about that I have gained from this, is that I got to kiss Alaina and she didn’t slap me she just thought I was better than that.
“This one sounds good, should we watch this one?” Reita asked, kicking me out of my thoughts.
“Uh, yeah… that one sounds great.” I said, not even paying attention to the title name.
“Cool, this is a scary movie too… So maybe the girls will get scared by it?” Reita asked with a devilish grin.

I noticed a few minutes after Reita said that, Kairi walked in the room.  She looked at Reita awkwardly and sat on the couch in the middle. So, Kai sat beside her on the left and Reita sat beside her on the right, though, it was an awkward silence between the two. I sat in one of the recliners next to the couch by myself so I leaned back and pulled out the foot rest happily relaxing as I sorted my thoughts.

I laughed at him until I heard the backdoor open and Aoi walked in with his arm around Alaina’s waist as they were walking, both smiling and talking happily about something.
“Oh, hey just in time, we are watching a movie! Come join us…” Uruha said, giving Aoi a dirty look.
“YAY!” Alaina yelled running over, sitting in my lap.
“Hey, woah now… Who said you could sit there…” I asked, raising my hands as Uruha looked at me angrily.
“I did… now give me back massage, sir…” she said, shaking her shoulders lightly.
“Uh… okay?” I replied, leaning forwards to start massaging.

As soon as I touched Alaina’s shoulders, Uruha looked at me disapprovingly, so I looked away from him and moved down her back. I hit her ticklish spot on her side causing her to jump backwards on top of me.
“Hey…don’t touch that area…” She said blushing slightly, moving back down to her current position.
“Oh, yeah sorry… I forgot.” I replied, smiling as I looked at Uruha.
“Well, remember next time… That’s the second time…” Alaina whined, relaxing a bit.

I continued to massage her until she told me stop then walked over to Aoi and sat on his lap to finish watching the rest of the movie. Aoi smiled at her as she walked over to him and sat down, then he wrapped his arms around her waist once she got comfortable. Alaina was sitting with her legs pulled up beside her, leaning back on Aoi’s chest, her head on his shoulder while Aoi had his arms around her waist. I noticed how angry Uruha looked at Aoi who just continued to smile.
“Oh and by the way, thank you Ruki…” Alaina said, looking over at me.
I nodded and continued to watch the movie; looking over every now and then when a scary part would come on to see what Alaina would do. She would simple push against Aoi more and hide her face in his neck. It made my face grow hot every time she did that though, so after about the third time, I just quit looking and watched the movie.

Once the movie was over, we all sat there and waited for Reita to take out the DVD.
“That was a pretty decent movie…” Aoi said, smirking as Alaina finally lifted her head up.
Uruha looked at Aoi angrily, assuming that he saw them during the scary parts as well.
“I didn’t like it… there were too many scary parts…” She said, holding onto Aoi’s shoulders.
“Yeah, I know. Come on, I think its about time for bed, I am getting tired…” Aoi said as he stood up.
When Aoi stood, he place his hands firmly on Alaina’s thighs as he lifted her up when he stood; her arms wrapped around Aoi’s neck for support.
“Hey… put me down…” Alaina said flailing her legs.
“Fine, here…” Aoi said, leaning down so she could drop her feet and stand.

Alaina laughed then punched Aoi in the arm.
“You can’t go to bed yet, it’s only like… Ruki, what time is it?” She asked.
“It’s going on ten o’clock…” I replied, looking at my watch.
“Yeah, see… that’s too early.” Alaina said, laughing.
“No, that’s the perfect time to sleep…” Aoi replied smiling down at her.
“Yeah, I agree…” Uruha said walking away.

Alaina walked over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me up the stairs with her.
“Come on, you are coming with me…” She said, smiling as we walked closer and closer to Uruha’s room.
“What are you up to?” I asked suspiciously.
We walked into Uruha’s room and walked over to the bed.
“You get to sleep in here tonight!” She said smiling as she crawled in bed, pulling me in after her.
“Hey, woah… who said he could sleep in here?” Uruha asked, coming out of his bathroom shirtless.
“I did… so deal with it…” Alaina said sticking her tongue out at him.
“No, he is not sleeping in my bed with us.” Uruha said walking over to the edge of the bed.
“Fine, then we can always just go sleep in his room… Come on, Ruki.” Alaina said, standing up, pulling me along with her.
“Uh, wait… Fine, he can sleep in here too…” Uruha said, angrily mumbling the last part.

Alaina cheered then ran back over to the bed and flopped in it, so I laughed and layed in bed beside her. Then Uruha came over and looked at me with an angry expression.
“Why does he get to sleep in the middle?” Uruha whined.
“Simple, this way, I know you won’t try anything while we are sleeping…” Alaina said, turning to face me.
Uruha layed there silent as he put his back to me while Alaina curled up next to me and buried her face in my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist so she could snuggle as close to me as she wanted, then she closed her eyes, smiling and fell asleep in my arms. I moved the hair from her face and pulled her closer, then laughed quietly to myself after she started lightly snoring.

 

Hope you enjoyed, and sorry for this one, it is one of my shorter chapters.... I'll write longer ones from now on! (or atleast try...) Please don't yell at me? ~(>.<)/