Chapter 12

Gazette Knapped!

Kairi’s POV

After the movie, Alaina went to bed with Ruki and Uruha, I am assuming, so I headed up with Reita. As I went to walk into Reita’s room, I remembered the kiss he pulled a while ago and saw Kai walking up the steps. Remembering about Kai being my slave, he had to do it, so I hatched a plan in my head.
“Kai! Come here!” I said, happily running over to him and grabbing his arm.
“What do you want?” Kai asked, suspiciously.
“You are going to sleep in here tonight!” I said, dragging him into the room.
“What? No, he can’t sleep in here…” Reita said, instantly turning around to look at me.
“You want to bet?” I replied, sassily.
“Hell yeah, I want to bet…” Reita replied, trying not to make eye contact with me.

I laughed then dragged Kai over to the bed and made him lay down, then layed beside him. I stuck my tongue out at Reita who mumbled something under his breath, then crawled into bed.
“If you touch me, or try anything with me, I will destroy you.” I said, pointing a finger at him before turning my back to him.
“I still don’t know why he gets to sleep in here…” Reita said, whining.
“Its simple, because I want him to so you can’t try anything. I don’t trust you anymore…” I replied, covering up with the blanket.
“Ugh, fine…” Reita said.

Aoi’s POV

Alaina told me about the incident yesterday when Uruha kissed her then, Ruki kissed her, so I told her that I would protect her, but only under one condition. I asked Alaina if she would be my girlfriend, and if she said yes, I would try to protect her as much as I could from Uruha and if she said no, I would still try to protect her, but I wouldn’t be able to protect her as genuinely. She agreed which actually blew my mind a little bit because I didn’t think she would say yes but she said the only reason that she said yes was because I am the only one who has been nice to her and helped her out without trying anything. She was the one that kissed me when I wouldn’t let her go and she said she knew that I gave her slack to get away without kissing me but she thought it’d be more fun to kiss me, so she did.

I smiled happily and wrapped my arms around her waist as we walked inside. One of the guys said we were watching a movie, so she made it look like everything was normal by going to Ruki first and making him give her a back rub. Then, she came over to me and sat in my lap, which I didn’t mind. We all went to bed after that. When I woke up the next morning, I had realized that Alaina wasn’t up yet. So, I decided to go and check on her to make sure that Uruha wasn’t trying anything on her again. As soon as I opened the door to Uruha’s room, being careful not to make too much noise, I saw Alaina in bed with both Ruki and Uruha. Only Uruha had his back turned to her and she was curled up next to Ruki, wrapped in his arms. My face got a little hot because of this, though, I was little confused. I was more worried about Ruki being entangled with Alaina than seeing Alaina entangled with Ruki.

I walked over to Alaina quietly and woke her up by petting her head, and kissed her cheek when she opened her eyes.
“Come on, the sun will be rising in about ten minutes…” I whispered to her as quiet as I could.
Alaina nodded and peeled herself away from Ruki, then slowly climbed out of bed and grabbed my hand as I led her out of the room. We slowly made our way down the stairs and outback to our favorite grass spot. I sat on the grass and laid back on my elbows, looking at the sky as the clouds turned from grey and white to a beautiful array of orange, pink and purple as the sun rose into the sky. Alaina layed her head on my shoulder and looked at the sky smiling. I petted her hair and moved the hair from her face, then kissed her forehead gently. She looked up at me, her green eyes were so beautiful the way they glistened in the sunlight.

I smiled at her appearance and she giggled as she sat up.
“You are so cliché…” She laughed, then she leaned against me again.
“Hey, I am what I am… Take it or leave it…” I replied, gently pushing her away.
“I guess I’ll have to take it then…” She said, whining playfully.
“Yeah, you do. By the way, I thought about taking you and Kairi to the pool. I watched the news this morning to get the weather and they said that the high tomorrow is supposed to be around 112 degrees.” I said, putting my arm around her waist.
“Yeah, I know. I looked it up on Uruha’s phone since he won’t let me have mine back.” She laughed, holding up Uruha’s phone.
“So, did you just steal his phone?” I asked, laughing as I took it from her and put it in my pocket.
“No… I just borrowed it without permission…” She said, sassily.

I laughed at her then made sure I put Uruha’s phone in a pocket I knew she wouldn’t go for. I trust her, I do, I just don’t want her to contact any outside people. Which brings up the question actually; I have watched the news every day since we have kidnapped them, and not one missing people ad came up. Why has nobody reported them missing yet, that is what I want to know?
“So… when are we going to do that?” She asked, looking at me curiously.
“We? You have to stay here so that, Uruha doesn’t yell at me in case you try to get away…” I laughed.
“Ugh, fine…” She replied, standing to her feet.
“Where are you going?” I asked, standing up as well.
“Back inside, I want to see if Ruki is up yet so he can make me food.” Alaina replied, smiling.

Alaina started walking inside away from me, so I got up behind her and poked her sides causing her to squeal and fall to the ground. Although, before she fell to the ground I caught her and stood her back up on her feet.
“You shouldn’t know about that!” She replied, pointing a finger at me.
“Well, You shouldn’t have told Ruki about it. He did it to you in front of everybody remember…” I laughed.
“I didn’t tell Ruki about it , he found it when he hugged me for the first time. I was shirtless because I sleep strip sometimes and it was the night that Uruha left and came back later that morning. Ruki came in to see why Uruha left so fast and hugged me to comfort me.” Alaina replied as she turned around and continued to walk into the house and through the kitchen.

She walked upstairs, me following close behind her and into Uruha’s room. We walked in to see Uruha and Ruki cuddled up to each other, and Uruha kissing Ruki on the temple while Ruki kissed Uruha’s neck. Alaina’s eyes went big and she immediately closed the door and turned around, bumping into me.
“What? Why did you close the door so fast and try to run?” I asked, confused.
“Did you not just see that?” She asked, looking up at me shocked.
“Oh, yeah. That… they were probably just practicing fanservice.” I replied, laughing.
“You guys do fanservice?” Alaina asked confused.
“Yeah, its this thing we do whenever we have a gig. If we kiss or do something ual to one another, it makes the crowd go nuts and therefore, they talk about us more and get our name out there.” I replied, sticking my tongue out at her playfully.

Alaina looked at me shocked and pointed in the direction of my room. I laughed and moved out of her way, then she started walking and I followed. She walked into my room and sat on my bed to take a breather.
“I just… I can’t…” She said, placing her fingers on her temples.
“Does it bother you that bad?” I asked, sympathetically.
“Well, no… it doesn’t bother me at all, I just wish you would have given me a heads up warning first? I mean, so I didn’t walk in on them getting with each other or something…” Alaina replied, trying to make a joke out of it.
“Well, You’ll get used to it eventually…” I laughed, hugging her.
“I’m used to it… I just didn’t know you guys do it…” She replied.

A few minutes later, Ruki and Uruha came into my room, both rubbing the back of their necks nervously.
“Uh, sorry about whatever you saw…” Uruha said awkwardly.
“Next time, just give me a heads up first, please?” Alaina asked laughing awkwardly.
“We were, uh, its not what you think…” Ruki said, blushing as he looked away.
I noticed that Ruki wouldn’t look at me and kept avoiding my eye every time I looked at him.
“Yeah, its fanservice… Aoi explained it to me… Although, I already know what it is because my favorite band does it…” Alaina said, still looking at the ground, blushing.
“Oh… uh, yeah… Well… I am going to leave now…” Uruha said, walking out of the room quickly.
“Okay. And Ruki, can you, uh, make me some breakfast again?” Alaina asked, looking up at him.
“Yeah, I’ll get right on that?” Ruki said leaving the room quickly as well.

I looked at Alaina who fell backwards and layed on my bed. I laughed and sat beside her.
“I take it, you have a secret?” I asked, leaning over her, looking in her eyes while smiling.
“What? No, I don’t have any secrets, why would I have any secrets?” Alaina said, nervously.
“Well, one because you are nervous…” I replied, leaning down closer to her.
“What? No, I’m not…” Alaina replied, looking away from me.
“Then, why can you not look me in the eyes and say it? You are hiding something, aren’t you?” I asked.
Alaina shook her head no, but still wouldn’t look me in the eyes, and held shut tight. I leaned down closer to her face, so our noses were almost touching and she looked me in the eyes blushing.
“Okay, fine!” She broke, pushing me out of her face.
“Yes?” I replied, smiling because I had just won.

Alaina sat on the bed and looked at the ground, still not looking at me and let out a deep sigh.
“I used to watch fanservice on my computer…” Alaina mumbled.
“You what?” I asked, leaning my ear closer to her.
“I used to watch it okay!” Alaina said, hiding her face in the covers.
“Awe… its okay Alaina-bear… We all have secrets…” I said, trying to comfort her instead of laughing.
I crawled up the bottom of the bed until I was leaning over her and once I moved the covers down from her face, Ruki walked in.
“Hey, your food is done…” Ruki said, his eyes growing wide at the current position we were in.
“It’s not what it looks like!” Alaina said, covering her face with her hands.
“No, it isn’t…” I replied, winking at Ruki.

Ruki’s face went bright red and he turned to walk out of the room. I hope he didn’t think we were doing anything bad. I mean, its not like we aren’t together.
“Do we have to keep it a secret?” I whined, rolling beside of her.
“Do you want to be killed in your sleep?” Alaina replied, looking at me playfully.
“Good point, Kairi would murder me if she found out.” I replied, crossing my arms to pout.
“You’ll get used to it eventually.” Alaina replied, before leaning over and giving me a peck on the cheek before getting up and leaving the room.
“Ugh, I just hope Ruki doesn’t get mad at me…” I whispered to myself.

Although, to be honest, I don’t even know why I care if Ruki gets mad at me or not; it was just a one night stand, it’ll never happen again.
“Are you coming?” Alaina asked, poking her head into my room.
“Oh, yeah, I guess I can…” I replied, getting up and following her.
I walked into the kitchen behind her and sat next to her at the island. I noticed that Ruki had the chopsticks and was picking up pieces while feeding them to Alaina. It made me kind of mad to see that, so I got up and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.
“Finally, a normal person!” Ruki said, pointing to my water bottle.
“What?” I asked confused as I opened it to take a drink.

Alaina looked at Ruki and rolled her eyes, then picked up her cup and took a drink.
“I drink the water from the tap instead of drinking out of a water bottle.” Alaina said, putting her cup down and opening for another bite.
I laughed as I sat back down beside her.
“There’s nothing wrong with drinking from tap. Bottled water is just better tasting because the kind we get has carbonation it in.” I replied, smiling at Ruki.
Ruki blushed slightly as he put another piece of food into Alaina’s mouth. That was the last piece so after she was done chewing, Alaina picked her cup up, finished drinking it, then walked out back. I was afraid that she might run away so I quickly followed behind her and found her pulling out something from behind the shed. I ran over to her, to see what she was up to and noticed that she was pulling out me and Ruki’s old hammock.

I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her hands, then helped her pull it out. She looked at me smiling once we got it out and put it on the ground to inspect it.
“I noticed it last time we came out to watch the sunrise.” She said, looking at it.
“Its me and Ruki’s. We used to play in it when we were younger…” I said, smiling as I reminisced the good times.
“Awe, well, maybe we can put it up and play in it?” Alaina asked, smiling childishly.
“Haha, I think me and you are talking about different kinds of playing…” I laughed as she picked it up and began putting it together.
I helped her set it up in our favorite grass spot then we stood back to admire our work.
“You sit in it first…” She said, pushing me towards it.
“What? Why do I have to sit in it first?” I asked, pushing her towards it.
“So if it breaks I won’t get hurt, you will…” She said, acting all cute.
“Fine… I promised I would protect you…” I said, walking over and laying in it.

As soon as I layed on the hammock, Alaina came over and pounced on my stomach. I was honestly shocked when it didn’t break. This hammock is really old and she just pounced on me really hard.
“Ouch… that hurt. Did you really have to pounce on me that hard?” I asked, as the hammock was slowing down its swinging.
“Yes, or else it wouldn’t have been as much fun…” Alaina replied, laughing as she layed beside me.
“That’s true I guess…” I laughed as she layed half on me, then half on the hammock as it swung.

 

Kairi’s POV

I woke up and crawled out of bed checking to make sure that I didn’t sleep strip again. Thank goodness I still had all of my clothes on. I turned around to look at the guys to see if any of them were awake yet. I saw that Kai had Reita curled up next to them and smiled evilly. Kai had his arms around Reita’s waist while Reita had his arms around Kai as well as their legs entangled together and they were closer together than peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich. I took my phone out of my pocket and laughed quietly as I took a picture of the two.
“This can be blackmail for later…” I said quietly after saving the picture to my phone.
I wanted food so I walked over to the side of the bed that Kai was on and kicked him in the leg to wake him up.
“Kai, get up and make me food…” I whined loudly, causing them both to stir.

Kai pushed Reita away calmly and got up out of bed. Reita looked at Kai and reached for his hand getting ready to pull him back into bed until he saw me looking at him, then let go of Kai’s hand and got up out of bed as well.
“Gosh you two almost looked like a couple together… let’s see. Your name should be…” I started.
“Don’t say it…” Reita said, pointing at me.
“Keita? Right, is that the proper one, or would it be Rai?” I asked, smiling evilly.
“Shut up, okay? You wouldn’t cuddle with him, so he had to cuddle with me!” Kai said, pointing at Reita.
“Hey, you cuddled up to me first!” Reita said, shooting a glare at Kai.
“I don’t care, just go and make me food.” I replied, laughing evilly.

I walked out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. I saw Ruki sitting at the island alone so I decided to talk to him as Kai walked down the steps with Reita following. Kai walked over to the fridge and got out some food to make me while Reita curled up with a pillow on the couch.
“Hey…” I said, sitting next to Ruki.
“Oh, hey…How are you?” He asked.
“I am fine. Are you okay?” I asked, smiling kindly.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” Ruki replied, releasing a deep breath.
“Well, As long as you’ll be fine. Just talk to me whenever you need anything…” I offered, putting a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

I wonder what has Ruki so sad lately. He has been down for a while. I just hope that everything goes okay. Actually, speaking of Ruki, I thought he slept with Alaina and Uruha last night? I saw Uruha in the living room a minute ago watching TV. So, then where is my baby sister at? And an even better question, why is her and Aoi both nowhere to be seen?
“Hey, have you seen my sister anywhere?” I asked, sweetly.
Ruki made a deep sigh, then pointed towards the backdoor.
“She’s outback? I take it she is with Aoi then because you guys wouldn’t let us outside by ourselves.” I replied, standing up, making my way towards the door.
“Hey, food is almost done, don’t leave yet…” Kai said, sitting me back down.

I guess I’ll figure out what they are doing in a minute. For now, I am going to eat food. After Kai sat me down, Reita came out and started tormenting Kai while he was cooking. After about five minutes, it started to smell really bad.
“Uh-oh…” Kai said, running back to the stove.
“Kai did it…” Reita said, instantly pointing to Kai.
Kai looked at me with puppy eyes and a sympathetic smile so I blamed it on Reita, but mostly because it was Reita’s fault.
“No, Reita. It’s your fault, if you wouldn’t have been messing with him while he was trying to cook then Kai wouldn’t have overcooked the food!” I said, angrier than intended.
“Dang, I didn’t think you would be that mad over burnt food.” Reita replied, laughing.

I immediately looked at Reita with the harshest, scariest look I could manage. Reita hid behind Kai and peeked out from behind his shoulder.
“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it. I will make you more…” Reita said, apologizing immediately.
“Good, and make it snappy, because I am hungry!” I whined, throwing a piece of burnt food at him.
“Hey…” Reita whined, picking it up and throwing it away.
“Hurry up, I want some food.” I said, harshly.
Reita ran over to the fridge, grabbed some more food and began to cook it immediately.
“You are scary when you are hungry…” Kai said, hiding behind Ruki.
“I am scary in general. If you mess with me or my sister, I will kill you in your sleep. Better yet, I will wait until you are awake so that you can witness every single torturing moment. I will tie a rope around your legs, and hang your from the ceiling, then cut your arms, from your elbows to your wrists and put a bucket under your head so the blood will slowly drain out from your body; with the help of gravity of course; and you can feel the blood oozing out as it rushes to your head and see it as it drains down below you...Don’t worry, you’re safe Ruki.” I said, getting happier and happier as I explained it.

Reita, Ruki and Kai looked at me with big eyes. And I noticed that while I was talking, Ruki moved about two seats away from me and Kai was still hiding behind him while Reita turned the stove higher so that my food would cook faster. I laughed and about five minutes later, Reita pushed the plate of food in front of me and wouldn’t go near me while I ate. Once I was done eating, I headed out the back door, though I noticed that Reita was following; though from a distance. I walked out back and at first didn’t see anybody, then I heard someone fall on the ground and saw Alaina laying on a hammock while Aoi was laying beside it.
“Oh, hey Alaina.” I said walking over, giving a dirty look to Aoi as he got up off the ground.
“Hi, sis!” She replied, somewhat nervously.
“What are you doing out here?” I asked.
“Oh, I was playing in this hammock I found.” She replied, swinging back and forth.
Aoi looked at me and smiled nervously.
“Yeah, and obviously, I was out here because you guys can’t go anywhere alone except for the bathroom…” Aoi said, backing away from me to talk to Reita.
“Oh, sounds fun… Well, I am going to go inside and watch TV. I just haven’t seen you all day and wanted to see what you were up to…” I replied, looking at Aoi and Reita talking; suspiciously.

 

Okay, so I may have fibbed on having longer chapters... BUT ONLY FOR NOW! (Please don't kill me....) \(>.<)\    I promise, the next one will be longer!