~Chapter 3

Gazette Knapped!

Kairi’s POV

Reita didn’t say a word as Uruha came and took my sister away. He held me back from attacking Uruha but that was it. Though, I swear if Uruha does anything to her I will kill him. Reita let me go once the door was shut and Kai was standing out front.
“Why did you hold me back?” I said, looking at Reita angrily.
“Well, Its either let you go and get punished by Uruha. Or hold you back and have you get mad at me for a couple days…So, I’m gonna vote for holding you back.” Reita said.
“You are a douche…” I replied sitting down to pout on my bed.

Reita walked over and sat beside me on the bed, so I turned away and crossed my arms ignoring him.
“You know… you can’t stay mad at me forever… I mean look at this face… Its adorable.” Reita said smiling.
“Its an ogre…” I replied laughing harshly.
“Huh? Well, see if I ever help you again!” Reita said, somewhat hurt as he got up and left.
“Oh, and one more thing, I am still mad at you…” I replied before he left, still not looking at him.
“Really? Then, one more thing…” Reita said, sounding evil.

I noticed that Reita’s footsteps got louder like they were coming closer instead of getting softer like he was walking away. As I started to turn around, Reita wrapped his arms around me and held me tight in a hug.
“Get the hell off me!” I said pushing him away after a few seconds.
“Fine… I can tell when I’m not wanted here…” Reita said, fake crying as he left the room.
“Good… I didn’t want you here anyhow…” I replied rolling over and turning away.

Reita left and I slowly fell asleep soon after with a slight smile on my face. I was kind of happy, I mean for one, he is pretty cute… and wait, what am I thinking he is not cute at all, he is an ogre, a troll. He is nothing to me, just an annoying kidnapper who only wants me for… actually I don’t know the reason why they kidnapped us. If it was for the money, wouldn’t they have asked us about our family background or something? I wonder if they kept us here just to play with us, and torture us for their own amusement. I waited for the thoughts to clear my mind and fell asleep dreaming of darkness.

Ruki’s POV

I stood outside of Alaina’s door until I heard Uruha and his lightly snoring like a bear growls and decided to go complain to Aoi about some things.
“I can’t believe Uruha is being so nice to her… Why can’t he like me instead, I mean the last girl he liked screwed him over and was dating Kai, I mean I knew she was cheating on him but I wasn’t sure who she was cheating on him with. Plus, Reita knew everything and didn’t say a word… so why is he mad at me the most!” I complained, looking to Aoi for answers.
“Okay, Ruki. As I told you before, I don’t care about you and Uruha’s want to be lovers dream… Its like two in the morning, and I am still trying to figure out why you thought it would be okay and wondering the fact that you think I care?” Aoi replied, somewhat hatefully.

I waited for a minute to think of a response, then realized that I was the one who was waiting for answers not him.
“Will you just answer my questions?” I whined, playfully bouncing on his bed beside him.
“No! Ruki, go back to your position before she escapes again…” Aoi said, pushing me away.
“But…but Aoi… Please, why is Uruha always so mad at me... And why is he so close to Alaina…” I replied.
“Look, Uruha is still mad about his last girlfriend because he didn’t want you to be right, and you were. That’s what he hated the most is that you were right. I don’t know why he is so close with the new girl, don’t ask me that….” Aoi finally said in one breath before he laid back down to sleep.
“Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you…” I replied, kissing Aoi on the cheek repeatedly.
“Your welcome, now kiss me again and I will cut out your tongue and force you to eat it… Let me sleep…” Aoi said, hatefully as he reached for my face.

I quickly leaned away from Aoi and stepped back deciding to let him sleep. I didn’t want to lose my tongue because then I wouldn’t be able to talk, or kiss, well, French kiss, and oh my gosh, what about pleasing my dear Uruha! I would die if I couldn’t make him happy, and I don’t care if its only in my dreams… It will happen eventually.

Aoi’s POV

I fell asleep shortly after Ruki was bugging me about Uruha which to be honest, I have no idea why but I got a little jealous when he started talking about Uruha liking him instead of Alaina. I was sleeping happily until an image in my head of all of us going to the beach, including the girls for some reason appeared. Though, I must say, Alaina looked pretty amazing in the swim suit she was wearing, or at least Uruha seemed to like it a lot. We were running towards a cliff and everyone was diving in the water for a swim but all that was left to jump was me and Ruki. Ruki stopped at the edge of the cliff and put his hands back behind him as though he was feeling the wind and flying.
“What are you doing?” I asked, looking at him stupidly.
“Aoi, will you be my jack to my rose?” Ruki replied, turning around to smile at me.

I walked over to Ruki and wrapped my arms around his waist and crossed my hands on his stomach, then relaxed my chin on his shoulder. I didn’t want to admit it, but the fact that it did kind of felt like we were flying together was fun and cute all at the same time.
“Thank you, Aoi.” Ruki said, as he turned around and looked deeply in my eyes then kissed me gently.
Ruki kissed me gently on my lips and I immediately woke up and slapped myself in the face. I don’t know what I just dreamed about but it was extremely weird. I looked down and realized that apparently, I had a thing for Ruki, or at least the dream because I mean the girls were in some pretty y swim suits. I slapped my face repeatedly trying to get the thoughts out of my head. There is no way I like a guy, I am straight one hundred percent.
“Hey, Aoi… what are you dreaming about?” Ruki asked, walking into my room without knocking.
“Nothing… what are you doing in here?” I asked, quickly covering myself up with a thick blanket.
“I got bored standing guard in front of the door so I came to see what you were doing. If you were sleeping I was just going to bother Kai but you were sitting up in bed awake-ish, so I came to bug you instead.” Ruki replied, sticking his tongue out childishly.

Reita’s POV

I can’t believe she is actually mad at me over something like that, I mean I gave her time to talk with her sister which could have gotten me punished by Uruha. I am saddened by this. I decided to go and see how Kai and Ruki was doing but found out that Ruki was not there but Kai was.
“Hey, Kai. How has your watch been?” I asked curiously, trying to peek at Kairi behind him.
“Boring… She is asleep… and I have to pee… Can you watch her until I get back?” Kai asked, doing a little pee dance.
“Sure…” I replied confused as he did a little ballerina twirl as he was walking down the hallway.

I looked in at Kairi on the bed because she started making groaning noises and I heard her moving. When I looked into the window, I noticed Kairi was sitting on the side of her bed. She grabbed her sweater at the bottom and started to lift it up above her head to reveal a bright white tank top. Once that happened, she moved down her legs and took off her shoes and socks. After she took her socks off she moved back up and grabbed the bottom of her tank top, as she lifted the tank top up her stomach, Kai came back scaring the crap out of me by poking my shoulder.
“What are you doing watching in the window so intensely…” Kai asked, moving me aside so he could see.

Kai’s mouth dropped open at the sight of Kairi undressing herself voluntarily as we watched. Though, when Kai scared me, I turned around and by the time we turned back around, all of Kairi’s clothing was on the floor except for her under garments and she was already wrapped back up in her blanket.
“Damn it, Kai! You made me miss the best part!” I said, punching him in the shoulder.
“Yeah, so… I didn’t get to see any of it, so be happy you even got to see what you saw!” Kai replied, whining as he rubbed the spot where I had just punched him.
“Yeah, I know, but you made me miss her taking off the most important stuff!” I whined.
“Yeah, well, she hates you anyhow, so deal with it…” Kai replied, sticking his tongue out at me,
“Shut up… And watch your tongue boy because I bite and your tongue might just happen to be in my teeth if you don’t watch it!” I replied, snapping my teeth at him.

Kai jerked back and smiled at me, then pointed back towards the window. When I looked back in the room, Kairi was out of bed, walking slowly towards the door, lightly snoring.
“Awe, look how cute she is when she is sleep walking!” I said, laughing quietly.
“I know, she is even cuter this way though, because she is almost in a swim suit, though cuter!” Kai replied, rubbing his hands together, while fan-girling, well, fan-boying?
“Hey, she is mine.. Uh, my prisoner… Don’t talk about her like that… I caught her.” I replied, smiling evilly.
“Yeah, well, I had her first!” Kai replied, quietly.
“Yeah, but she got away from you and I caught her… therefore, I win!” I replied jumping up and down happily, yelling the part where I said that I won.

After I yelled that I won, I noticed a slight tiny scream come from inside of Kairi’s room so my head jerked instantly to her direction and I nearly head butted the bars I was so close to the window. Next thing I knew, there was a shoe coming at my face but before I could move back it had already hit me.
“Ouch!” I replied, rubbing my nose.
“You should have stopped me, why did you just stand there and watch? You guys are nothing but sicko erts! You are creepers and you should not be here!” Kairi yelled throwing her other shoe at the window.
“What? I turned around and you did it on your own!” I whined in response.
“You, I wasn’t talking to you, but luckily, I hit you in the face with my shoe. You are a ninja ert! What is this sorcery, and why’d you make me do it!” Kairi yelled at us quietly.

Kai started laughing uncontrollably, though quietly, as Kairi walked over, fully clothed already and put her sweater over the window so we could no longer see in.
“Why are you laughing, Kai. I meant that first part towards you!” Kairi said.
“What?” Kai replied, instantly as he stopped laughing.
I immediately started laughing after she said that, and Kai shot me an instant ‘I hate you’ glare as he got back to guarding the door. Kairi yelled at me to shut up so she could go back to bed, but I couldn’t help it as I laughed even harder at Kai as I was walking away to return back to my guard at the front door.