Chapter 13

Gazette Knapped!

Reita’s POV

I waited for Aoi to walk over to me then I immediately told him how scary Kairi was in the kitchen a few minutes ago. I was telling him that he should be careful around Alaina because of what Kairi had said.
“I feel like she is secretly a sociopath…” Aoi said, quietly.
Right after Aoi said that, Kairi looked at us suspiciously.
“Dude, watch what you say!” I said, hiding slightly behind Aoi.
“I didn’t think she could hear me…” Aoi said, smiling nervously and waving to her.
“Don’t wave to her, are you crazy to?” I said, hitting him lightly on his stomach.
“I want to get on her good side… I don’t want to die.” Aoi replied, as he walked back over to the girls.

I followed behind him but kept my distance from Kairi until she headed back inside though, I stayed out a while longer and talked to Aoi and Alaina.
“So, when did you dig this old thing back out?” I asked, playing with the hammock.
“About half an hour ago I think…” Alaina replied, smiling happily as Aoi swung her back and forth gently.
“I thought Ruki was your slave? Why are you making Aoi do everything?” I asked, curiously.
“Wait, why is Ruki you’re slave?” Aoi asked, curiously, but it almost seemed as if he was getting angry about it.
“How did you know about that?” Alaina asked, looking away from Aoi.
“Oh, Kai told me about it because Kairi was making him do a bunch of stuff, so I questioned him about it.” I said, looking at her then back to Aoi, then back to her.

Aoi seemed kind of irritated when I brought that up, almost as if he was jealous or something.
“Oh, well. When we had no pants we went to Ruki’s room and then Kai brought us our blankets and we didn’t want you guys to see us like that, so we played cards and Kai decided to place bets saying that if they won, we had to be their slaves. Kairi and I won, so they are our slaves for a week.” Alaina explained, causing Aoi to loosen up a little bit.
“Well, on the Brightside, you guys won… Right?” Aoi said, smiling playfully.
“Yeah, because who knows what Ruki would have made you do… There aren’t any rules or limitations either, are there?” I asked, watching how Aoi reacted carefully.
“Correct, we can have them do literally whatever we want, and they can’t refuse.” Alaina replied, smiling.
“Well, then it’s a good thing that you won because Ruki probably would have made you do dirty things with him…” Aoi laughed.

After he said that, Alaina’s face turned a bright red and she looked away immediately. I watched as Aoi began to swing the hammock again and she looked up at me.
“Well, aren’t you glad that Kairi won? I don’t think you would like it if Kai cheated on you…” Alaina said, with the most serious face she could manage.
“What? Kairi told you didn’t she!” I replied, getting defensive.
“So it is true!” She replied, jumping as she pointed at me, nearly falling out of the hammock.
When she about fell, Aoi swung the hammock the same way she was falling, therefore counteracting the fall, causing her to sit back down. I looked at her angrily and looked at Aoi.

I was pretty mad but I don’t want to get too mad about it, because if I do then she’ll know that I am falling for her sister, or take it the wrong way.
“You know what, just shut up…” I replied, turning to walk inside.
“Its okay... You’re secret is safe with me…” Alaina said laughing when Aoi playfully moved the hammock quickly back and forth.
I noticed the way that Aoi smiled when he looked at Alaina when she laughed joyfully. Something is going on between those two, I just don’t know what yet. I will figure it out eventually though.
“Okay, well I am going back inside…” I replied stomping away.

I hope I made it clear to her that Kai and me are not together. We just simply wanted someone to cuddle with. Kai and me have always been cuddle buddies; its not weird as long as there is nothing more than cuddling going on. I walked inside to see the Kairi was laying on the couch, using Kai’s stomach as a pillow while she watched TV. I saw this and got a little mad so I sat across from them on the loveseat and cuddled with my favorite cuddle pillow. I looked at Kairi to see she was smiling happily. I wasn’t sure what she was smiling about until Aoi and Alaina came in and started laughing. I looked up to see what they were pointing at and I could feel my face flush. Kairi had taken a picture of Kai and me when we were cuddled together and made it bigger, then taped it to the wall of the living room, all while I was outside talking to Alaina and Aoi. She must have made Kai do it, being her slave and all, he had to do it whether he wanted to or not.
“Seriously?” I whined, getting up to tear it down.
“You tear it down and whatever I told you in the kitchen earlier will come true…” Kairi replied, hatefully.
I immediately sat back down where I was and didn’t move.

 

Uruha’s POV

I looked over to see that Aoi and Alaina came and both sat down in the recliner across from me, together. Since when have those two been so close? First, she is half in his bed, then she sleeps in his bed with him and kisses him on the mouth when he won’t let her go; on the freaking mouth, then the thing last night, and now this?
“Oh, hey, Uruha, I was hoping you, me and Reita could go shopping today. We are almost out of food and I need some more shampoo and body wash because someone used it all…” Aoi said, looking at Alaina who sat there and giggled.
“I guess, so does that mean Ruki and Kai are going to stay here and look after them?” I asked, looking at the both of them suspiciously.
“Um, yeah… Why?” Aoi asked, smiling when I said yes.

I nodded my head in agreement then left the room. I headed over to the front door and put my shoes on, waiting for the others.
“Hey, are you guys coming or not?” I yelled, wanting to get there and get back quickly.
 “Yes! Hey, what are your guys’ favorite colors?” Aoi asked, popping his head back into the living room.
“Red for Alaina and Blue for me, why?” Kairi yelled.
“I was just wondering.” Aoi replied, walking towards me with a grin.
Reita followed shortly after and we all got our shoes on and left to go to the store.
“So, why are you so happy?” I asked, looking at Aoi as we walked down the street and around the corner to an outlet mall.
“I have an idea I think we all will like…” Aoi said, proudly.

What is this kid planning on doing? We walked about four blocks, and into the mall. Aoi immediately grabbed Reita and I by the wrist and pulled us towards the Swim suits section.
“The weather man told me its supposed to be around 112 degrees tomorrow, so we are going to go swimming. Although, the girls are out of clothes and have no swimsuit either. So I thought we could go shopping for them and pick out a bunch of cute stuff they could wear.” Aoi said, his smile getting bigger as he walked towards the bikini section.
“Hey, don’t you think we should get something cute and comfortable for them to wear?” I asked, blushing slightly at the one Aoi picked up, trying hard to kick the image of Alaina wearing it out of my head.
“Yeah, you’re right…” Aoi said, moving back to the section we were before.
“Hey, guys, do you think Kairi would wear something like this?” Reita said, holding up a swim suit.
The swim suit he held up was pretty cute. It was a bikini top that had ruffles on the pockets and a cute little blue miniskirt to go along with it. Along with a cute white bow in the middle that connected the two sides together. It was adorable so Aoi looked through all of them and found a red one with a black bow for Alaina. I nodded my head in agreement, then we headed over to find them clothes to wear instead of the ones they have been wearing for the last week and a half now.

We grabbed a cart on our way to the girls’ clothing section and Aoi immediately began searching through as well as Reita.
“I don’t know what they would wear, but as long as they have pants or shorts, I think they would be okay, or even a dress that went to their knees?” Aoi said, holding up the cutest little dress.
I looked through and found a cute strapless shirt that flowed at the bottom that was dark red with grey and black streaks. I threw it in the cart, then found a pair of black capris to go with it. Aoi found a cute spaghetti strapped dark red dress that looked like it was very form fitting.

Reita found a shirt that looked like a corset. It was dark blue with black strings lining up the front and had black tee shirt sleeves. As well as a pair of faded out skinny jeans to go with it.
“Hey, where did you find that?” I asked, pointing to it as he threw it in the cart.
“Over here…” He replied, pulling me towards them.
I looked through them but found no red ones for Alaina, though I did find something else instead. It was a bright red tank top with a white lacey over shirt. I put a pair of light blue shorts with it and they looked good together, so I threw them in the cart. I noticed that Reita was looking at two different dresses, so I walked over to help him.
“Hey, which one do you think?” Reita asked holding them up.

The first dress he held up was a long dress that was somewhat flowy at the bottom but very bland. The second dress he held up was a short dress, but it was blue with swirls of black and white all throughout it with white lace lining the top and bottom. I pointed to the second one and he smiled, putting the first one back.
“I think I like this one better too, now that I look at it.” He replied throwing it in the cart happily.
He continued to look through as I made my way over to see what Aoi had picked out.
“I wasn’t sure which one would look better on Alaina…”Aoi said, showing me two different tee-shirts.

He held up one that was all grey with a cute little tiger on the front of it that had its finger near its mouth and big eyes while looking at a speech bubble that read, ‘Love me?’ and the other one was white with a wolf on the front of it that had its tongue out and at the top it said ‘hug me?’ then he spun it around and it showed the wolf clawing at you and the bottom said ‘if you dare get close enough.’ They were both really cute, but I think Alaina would like the wolf better, so I pointed to that one and Aoi smiled and threw the wolf in the cart along with a pair of grey sweatpants and put the other shirt back. Afterwards, I stopped Aoi from looking and walked over to the cart.

Reita walked over putting in a black tee shirt that had a cute turtle on it curling one of its fists with a top hat on that looked maniacal and at the top it read ‘world domination complete’ and a pair of grey sweatpants as well. We all smiled at what we had found and headed for the food department so that we could get some snacks and more grocery items. I laughed when Aoi made a stroll down the alcohol aisle looking me smiling. I used to drink a lot, but I quit; I don’t do it as much as I used to. He laughed when he returned and we began to walk down the snack aisle.

I grabbed a couple bags of chips and threw them in the cart, then I noticed Aoi throw some fruit snacks in along with Reita throwing in a giant container of cheese balls.
“You know what… I never thought to ask what size the girls were… What if the swim suits and stuff doesn’t fit them?” Aoi asked, looking back at me.
“Good point… Reita, call Kai or Ruki and ask to talk to one of the girls.” I said.
“Why do I have to do it?” Reita whined.
“Its simple, If Kairi gets mad at you, we won’t have to worry about you anymore because you’d be dead…” I laughed, along with Aoi.
“Hey! That’s so not cool…” Reita whined as he dialed the number.

Kai’s POV

We were all sitting on the couches watching TV until the guys got back. Then out of nowhere my phone started going off playing one of our top hits, The Invisible Wall. I answered it immediately when Kairi looked at me afraid of what she would do if I didn’t answer it.
“Hello?” I asked, curiously.
“It’s Reita, let me talk to one of the girls…” He said, nervously.
“Oh uh, Okay. Here, Kairi is right here, you can talk to her…” I replied.
As I moved the phone away from my ear, I could hear Reita screaming in the phone.
“No, let me talk to Alaina, are you trying to get me killed?” Reita yelled, Kairi heard the part about me trying to get him killed.
“Excuse me?” Kairi said, tilting her head.

I heard Reita immediately start apologizing then it went quiet for a minute.
“Guys how do I do this without being weird?” I heard Kairi mimic.
“You are such a ert!” Kairi yelled into the phone.
“No, you don’t need to know my size, you sick twisted little freak!” Kairi yelled giving the phone back to me.
“I hate all of you, I am going to die when we get home…” Reita whined as I could hear the others in the background laughing.
“Here, give me the phone… Hello?” Aoi asked.
“Oh, hey, Aoi…” I replied, a little confused.

I heard Reita still complaining in the back ground and I laughed when Aoi told him to shut up.
“Can I talk to Alaina for a minute?” He asked.
“Oh, sure. Here she is, Aoi.” I said, handing the phone to Alaina.
Alaina sat up off of Ruki’s stomach and grabbed the phone.
“Hello?” She asked, innocently.
“Oh, hey Aoi…” She replied a smile slowly forming on her face.
“Oh yeah, sure… Give me a minute…” She said, getting up to leave the room, Ruki stood up to follow in case anything happened.

Alaina’s POV

I stood up and walked out of the room because Aoi asked me if I could be alone when we talked.
“Oh yeah, sure… Give me a minute…” I said, getting up off Ruki’s stomach.
I noticed Ruki was following me so I went into Aoi’s room and hid in his bathroom so that Ruki couldn’t follow.
“I am not being creepy. We have some surprises for you but we want to make sure that we have the right size. Is that okay?” Aoi asked, causing me to blush a little.
“Uh, you want to know my size?” I asked, making sure I heard him right.
“Yes, I need your cup size and your waist size…” Aoi replied awkwardly.
“Well, Kairi would get mad if I told you hers…” I replied, playing with the towels.

Aoi sighed and I heard Uruha and Reita in the background saying something, though I couldn’t make it out.
“Can you just tell me yours then so that we can have something to go by?” Aoi asked, sweetly.
“Can I trust you not to tell anybody else?” I asked, blushing as I sat down on the edge of the tub.
“Sure… Only I will know.” Aoi replied.
“What, that’s not fair!” I heard Uruha and Reita whining in the background.
“Do you promise?” I asked, making sure he wouldn’t tell.
It is already embarrassing enough that I have to tell him.
“I promise…” He replied, sweetly before sighing.
“Okay... I am size 36B… and I wear a size 4 or 5…” I replied, feeling my face heat up.

I felt really embarrassed when Aoi started chuckling in the other end, and felt a little betrayed that he had asked.
“Okay, and what about Kairi?” He asked, somewhat awkwardly.
“Can’t you just base her off of my size?” I asked, hoping he would say yes.
“It’d be better if I knew so we know it’ll fit for sure…” Aoi replied, again sweetly.
“Okay, as long as you promise not to tell anyone, you can’t even tell Kairi that you heard it from me, it was just a lucky guess okay?” I replied, blushing that he wanted to know Kairi’s as well.
“Of course, I don’t want her to kill you, then where would I be without my Alaina-bear?” Aoi said, sweetly.
“Okay, well her size is 36C… and she is wears size 6 or 7…” I replied, smiling a bit when he called me Alaina-bear.

I heard Reita laugh after he called me Alaina-bear then they started going through something, or so it sounded.
“Cool, we are good guessers guys…” I heard Aoi say.
“Really? What are their sizes?” Reita asked, curiously.
“Aoi, you promised…” I said, refreshing his memory.
“Yeah, I know. I won’t break it.” Aoi replied.

I heard Ruki knock on the door in which scared me and I fell backwards into the tub.
“Ew…” I replied, getting out of the tub with a now wet back.
“What did you do?” Aoi asked, curiously.
“Nothing…” I replied, quickly.
“Alaina, what are you doing in there?” Ruki yelled.
“Well, I better let you go, It sounds like Ruki is beginning to worry about you…” Aoi said.
“Yeah… remember, you promised…” I replied.
“I know… I will talk to you later, okay?” Aoi said, chuckling lightly.
“Okay, I will see you later… Bye, Aoi-bear!” I said, before hanging up the phone.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Ruki looking at me suspiciously.
“Why did you have to hide in the bathroom to talk to Aoi, huh?” Ruki asked, suspiciously.
“He was asking me some questions…” I replied; avoiding his gaze as I walked out of the room and down stairs.
I walked back over to the loveseat and waited for Ruki to sit down, then leaned back and rested my head on his stomach. We all enjoyed a lovely TV show called, Lovely Couples Lovely Retreat. It was a comedy of a couple who could never be alone with each other, and every time they got a chance, they were interrupted. So, they decide to go on a cruise to be alone for a while. After about three days on their cruise, the boat wrecks into an island and they get separated from the others. They are alone and stranded for a couple of days, so they decide to search the island, when they reach the other side of the island, they find out that the shipwreck was all part of the cruise and that they have had everything they needed just around the corner if they had looked.

Aoi’s POV

I am pretty happy at what we picked out for the girls. The swim suits especially; I think the girls will really like those as well as we do. As we were walking down the snack aisle, I remembered Alaina asking me for a napkin so I decided to get some while we were here. Or a wash cloth at least.
“Hey, Uh, I’ll be back guys. I have to pick something up while I am here.” I said, walking away.
“Alright, just call us if you get lost, again!” Uruha laughed, waving as I left.
Yes, okay, we went to a store in New York City and I almost got left behind because I got lost looking for Kai. Its Kai’s fault, if he had hair that wasn’t so common, we would be able to find him easier. I walked down the aisle to find some napkins or paper towels.
“Here…Maybe this will help?” I asked, picking up a roll.
“Oh, yeah. Those are the best in my opinion. My mother buys them all the time.” A girl said walking over to me smiling sweetly.

I wasn’t sure what to say so I just nodded and stood back to look at all the different brands.
“Those and… Oh, here!” She said, picking up another roll and handing them to me.
“Uh, arigato?” I replied, a little confused as to why she was talking to me.
“Welcome… My name is Furuta.” She said, still smiling.
“I’m Aoi, nice to meet you?” I said casually walking away as she followed.
“Oh, that’s a cool name. So, are you from around here?” She asked, sweetly.
“Uh, yeah… Well, I have to get back home to my girlfriend. So, nice meeting you but I have to go…” I said, walking away quicker until I got back to the guys.

As soon as I got back to the guys to warn them about the strange girl, she had already followed me to the cart.
“Hi, I’m Furuta.” She said waving to us all.
“Hey, Furuta, could you leave us alone so we can finish grocery shopping?” Uruha asked, smiling.
I don’t know how Uruha can be so rude to girls but get away with it just because he smiles at them with a cute face.
“Sure… Do you guys live around here?” She asked, turning to leave, then coming back.
“Uh.. ye…” Reita started to say.
“No! Nope, we are just passing through…” Uruha said, cutting him off.
“Oh, okay then, never mind. I will leave you guys alone now…” She replied sadly as she walked off.

I looked at Reita who started laughing because Uruha looked at him angrily yet playfully.
“Don’t tell people where we live, what if someone finds out?” Uruha whispered, punching Reita in the arm.
“Well, no offense. I don’t think anyone cares about them anyway…” Reita mumbled.
“What? Why do you say that?” Uruha asked suspiciously.
I covered Reita’s mouth and dragged him away.
“Oh, Hey, Uruha, Reita said he needed to pick up some shower products too, we’ll go do that while you finish getting snacks!” I yelled back as we walked away.

I looked at Reita who jerked my hand from his mouth and looked at me confused.
“Look, we all know that you have a thing for Kairi, right?” I asked.
“No…” Reita replied, looking away.
“It’s obvious dude… And if you say anything about them not being cared for, Uruha will start to notice. If there is no need for them, why keep them around? Do you see where I am getting at?” I asked, making him look at me again by putting my hands on his shoulders.
“Yeah, actually. I understand what you are saying.” Reita replied, keeping quiet afterwards.
“Now come on, I really do need more shower wash and shampoo…” I said, laughing as I drug him towards the shower products.

I laughed when Reita walked over to the cologne section and started smelling them all. So, I walked over after picking out some new body wash for me and some more shampoo.
“Hey, what kind do you think smells better?” Reita asked, showing me three different colognes.
“Well, the blue one smells like Ocean Mist, the green one smells like a Rain Forest, and the Red one smells like Lava Inferno…” I replied, pointing to each one.
“What? How do you know, have you tried these before?” Reita asked amused.
“No? I just read the label… Spray them and see which one you like the best.” I asked, grabbing the red on to spray it.
Reita sprayed the blue one and smelled the air, then put the green one back.
“Aren’t you going to spray the green one?” I asked, laughing.
“No, I like the blue one. You like the red one I take it?” Reita asked, as I was still holding it.

I laughed and nodded then headed down the next aisle, which was the girls section. Reita laughed at me and stood at the end of the aisle, not daring enter.
“Aren’t you going to get something for Kairi? Alaina likes to use my body wash, so I thought about just buying her her own to use.” I replied, laughing.
“Oh, that makes sense. I still have some strawberry scented stuff from when your older sister used to come over… I still don’t know why she always chose my shower over all of us.” Reita replied, confused, scratching his head.
“Yeah, I’m so glad you never caught on to why…” I said laughing as I picked up some cotton candy scented shower gel.

It actually smelled pretty good, so I grabbed it and laughed when Reita slowly made his way down the aisle and started looking along with me.
“You are so childish…” I laughed, throwing him some coconut scented bath scrub.
“Hey, this smells pretty good…” Reita replied, smiling.
“Yeah…Do you think Kairi would wear something like that?” I asked, laughing as he scratched his head.
“Probably… I mean, I don’t really know what she likes…” Reita replied, shyly.
“Then just guess and find out later…” I laughed, grabbing a couple things of shampoo.

I grabbed a cotton candy scented shampoo to go along with the body wash that I grabbed earlier then laughed when Reita was looking for shampoo to match the coconut body wash he was getting for Kairi.
“Here…” I laughed throwing it to him after I found it.
“Thanks, now let’s head back to Uruha before he yells at us.” Reita said, smiling at what he got.
“I just hope they like what we got them…” I replied, after agreeing and walking back towards Uruha.
When we got back to the cart, it appeared as though Uruha was all done and was waiting for us.
“Did you get everything you need?” Uruha asked, pushing us out of the aisle quickly.
“Uh, yeah, I think so…” I replied as we made our way to the checkout.

The cashier looked at us funny when we put all the girls’ items on the counter and then loaded the bath scrubs and smelly shampoos as well.
“We went shopping for our girlfriends… Its nothing unusual…” I said, looking at the man who looked at us like we were a gay virus.
The cashier nodded and his face softened a bit. I hate people like that, always assuming and judging people before they even know their story. Although, I can’t say much; after all, we did kidnap the girls.
“Arigato…” I said as Uruha paid and we walked out.

To be honest, I don’t even know why we had to kidnap the girls because we have plenty of money from our gigs. Sebastian only freaked out because we told him we were starting to run low on gigs but since we started doing fanservice, we are being booked heavily.
“Hey, so you carry the clothes, I’ll carry the food and you carry the shower products.” Uruha said handing me the clothes and giving Reita the shower products.
“Deal, that means that Uruha is stuck putting away the groceries again…” I said happily.
“Damn it…” Uruha mumbled angrily.
We all headed home and found them all sleeping on the couch. Ruki and Alaina were cuddled up together while Kairi was cuddled with Reita’s body pillow, using Kai as her pillow and backrest.

To be honest, even though they were sleeping on the couch together, they both looked really cute. Uruha walked over to Alaina and gently shook her awake. She stirred causing Ruki awake after her. They sat up and looked at all of us.
“It’s about time you guys got home…” Ruki whined, stretching.
Alaina looked away from me and blushed slightly when I looked at her. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand then pulled her over to Kairi.
“Can you wake her up, so she doesn’t kill any of us?” I asked, smiling.
“Uh, sure…” She replied, still sleepily.
Alaina poked the bottom of Kairi’s foot repeatedly, and stood back when Kairi began to viciously swing her legs.
“Kairi? Wake up!” Alaina yelled throwing a pillow at her.

Kairi sat up and looked at Alaina angrily.
“Why did you wake me up?” She asked, tilting her head.
Alaina just simply walked over and jumped on Kairi causing them both to laugh when Kai fell off the couch from Alaina’s bouncing.
“Hey…” Kai said standing up.
“Seriously though, why did you wake me up?” Kairi asked, looking back to Alaina.
“They bought us prizes!” Alaina said smiling happily.
“They better be worth my time or someone is going to die…” Kairi replied, standing up and walking to Reita.
Reita stepped back and put the bag behind him.
“You don’t get it yet.” He said, hiding behind me when she didn’t stop walking.

I laughed and pushed him towards her, causing him to bump into her and knock them both over on the ground. I grabbed the bag before he dropped it so he could catch himself. The way they fell was about the same way that me and Alaina fell off the bed, although Kairi was on bottom. Kairi was on her back with her knees apart, while Reita was kneeling in between the space while supporting himself with one hand on each side of her face.
“You have three seconds to get off me…” Kairi said, pushing Reita away from her.
“I’m moving…” Reita replied immediately standing.
I laughed when Reita’s face turned pink as he looked at the ground. Then walked over to Alaina and grabbed her wrist. I started to pull her to my room then looked back at Reita and Kairi.
“If you want your prizes as well, you should follow.” I said, laughing when Reita went to grab Kairi’s wrist but she shot him a glare causing him to keep his distance.

Alaina escaped my grasp, then walked back and grabbed Kairi’s hand, putting it in Reita’s hand as she laughed and hid from Kairi using me as a shield. Kairi just pouted but didn’t say a word. I wonder if Alaina knows more than I do about those two?
“If you weren’t my baby sister, you a long have been dead a long time ago…” Kairi mumbled looking hatefully at Alaina who just stuck her tongue out at her.
“I’m not a baby!” Alaina said, pouting as we walked into my room.
Alaina immediately ran over on my bed and pounced on it, laying flat as the waves gently rocked her around.

Kairi punched her when she sat down on the bed beside her, then Alaina stuck her tongue out at her again before rubbing her arm. I just laughed as Reita and I sorted out all the clothes and shower accessories.
“Look, I got you your own, so you don’t have to use mine anymore…” I said, holding up the cotton candy scented body wash and shampoo.
“Awe, that’s no fun…” She said, as I handed it to her, though she smiled the whole time.
“And for you… I didn’t know if you liked the strawberry or not. So I thought you would like this instead…” Reita replied, shyly handing Kairi the coconut scented body wash and shampoo.
Kairi took them and smiled to herself, then looked at Reita somewhat hatefully.
“You know, the strawberry would have been fine…” She replied, putting the bottles down next to her.

Reita just scratched his head, though you could tell he was kind of sad.
“Although, I do like the smell of coconut… So arigato…” Kairi said, looking at the ground, almost as if she was blushing but didn’t want anybody to see.
“Good! I was worried that you wouldn’t like it…” Reita said, smiling at the ground shyly.
“Here, we also thought you guys could use some new clothes… You know, since you have just been washing and re-wearing those…” I said, handing them each a bag.
“And since you wouldn’t tell anybody your size, we just had to guess, so I hope we guessed right…” Reita replied, nervously when he saw Kairi look at him.
“Thanks!” Alaina said, immediately running to the bathroom.

 

Ha! A longer chapter, as promised. You are welcome. hehe. Hope you enjoyed it! I have plenty more to show you guys! \(^_^)/