~Chapter 4

Gazette Knapped!

Ruki’s POV

As I laid across Aoi, I noticed his face was bright red and that he was looking away from me. I got up in his face almost so that our noses were touching and started talking to him.
“Hey, So I was bored and you aren’t entertaining enough… so I think I might leave.” I said, sadly moving away from him.
“Wait… uh… don’t leave…” Aoi said, grabbing my arm gently and pulling me back close to him.
“Yes, do you have a fun game we can play?”  I asked, getting excited.
“Well… uh, kinda, but you have to close the door so we can play. It’s only a game for two and I would hate it if the other guys came in and ruined our game…” Aoi said, somewhat nervously.

I stood up suspiciously as I walked over and closed the door watching Aoi as I did so.
“So, What kind of game is it?” I asked, slowly walking back towards him.
“Come here, and I’ll whisper it in your ear. I don’t want the others to hear about our game.” Aoi replied, looking away again.
I slowly walked towards the bed, keeping a sharp eye on him as I did so, and crawled into bed and sat beside him with my feet out in front of me and my head resting on the headrest. Before I realized what was happening, Aoi had rolled over on top of me and looked away blushing. That’s when I noticed it, Aoi had a bit of a problem, though, I’m not sure what made that problem, but I think he wants me to help him get rid of it.
“You are one sneaky boy… I should punish you for that…” I whispered to Aoi as he leaned down closer to my face.

I leaned up slightly and kissed Aoi on his neck then his cheek to his lips where we made out for a few minutes.
“I don’t know if this is wrong or not…” Aoi said, blushing after he broke us apart.
I just kind of laid there in silence as Aoi continued.
“But… You have really beautiful eyes…” Aoi said, blushing as he kissed me again.
I started kissing Aoi on his neck and slowly made my way down his stomach. Then, I his stomach from his belly button and back up to his mouth.
“Are you sure you really want to do this, Aoi? I am assuming that this is a punishment of some kind… so I won’t say anything…” I said, laying back down on the pillows.
“This isn’t a punishment… I think… I… like you…In a non-friendly way, Ruki…” Aoi said.
Once Aoi said my name like that, I lost it. I wanted Aoi to be mine, and I was going to make him mine, damn it.

Uruha’s POV

I fell asleep, cuddling her. Though, I may have forced Kaitlin to lay with me, but I don’t want her to leave me this time. Last time I let her go, she left, and she went to someone else for comfort. I want her to stay with me forever, I love her. She cheated on me with Aoi, and we never knew it. I should have just listened to Ruki, he knew something was up. He knew it all along but I never listened, I should have listened to him. I hate him so much because he was right. I don’t care though, I want her to stay with me this time. I want her to be all mine, only mine.
“Please, be mine forever…” I whispered.
I wrapped Kaitlin tighter in a hug, and I felt a tear start to fall down my cheek.
“Honey, I’m not the type of girl who marries. I told you that when we first met. I am a girl who likes to have fun with no strings attached…” Kaitlin replied.

I walked down the alley, next to the restaurant we always meet at. I showed up and hour earlier than our date would be, even though somehow she was always already there. I looked in the window and saw her, the girl of my dreams. She was so beautiful, her long flowing dark hair, the way it just fell off her shoulders. And her cute leather skirt with chains on the pocket, the way it looked when she walked up to the waiter. I walked into the restaurant and followed her so I could surprise her at the table.

I jerked up, breathing heavily as I ran my hand through my hair. I put my other hand on my heart and felt it beating quickly. I looked over at Kaitlin, who wasn’t Kaitlin but Alaina. She was looking at me slightly scared and I wasn’t sure what I did and I was confused because looking at Alaina, she looks a lot like Kaitlin.
“Are... are you okay?” Alaina asked, putting a hand on my shoulder, assuming to comfort me.
I jerked away at her touch and stood up backing away from her.
“I’m sorry…” I replied, looking at her as she sat up and the blanket fell off of her shoulders.
When Alaina sat up, the blanket that was snuggly wrapped around her fell off her shoulders and onto her lap she no longer had her jacket on, or her shirt for that matter.

I looked at her embarrassed because the only other person I have ever seen like that before was Kaitlin. Though, I couldn’t turn away from the view of her perfectly toned body, and selectively seductive curves. Only me and Kaitlin, we never did anything, we were only swimming in our under garments. Alaina noticed that I was staring at her and looked down, that’s when she realized what she was wearing and quickly covered back up with the blanket, looking down. I quickly turned around and walked out of the room, then sprinted down the hallway and out the door. Maybe a midnight walk will clear my head, and get rid of these horrible memories.

Alaina’s POV

I for some reason just woke up right before I heard Uruha whisper something along the lines of, ‘please, be mine forever’ I think it was that. I feel like it was destiny to hear that, I woke up just in time to hear that though I’m not sure what happened. Before all this, he was the one touching me and kissing me, but when I try to comfort him from a bad dream, I’m the bad guy? I don’t understand.
“Hey, baby doll… How are you holding up?” Ruki asked walking in.
“I don’t know…” I said, shyly looking down at the blankets.
“Well, how about you explaining whatever you know to me, huh? Uruha just sprinted down the hallway and out the door with a confused slash scared look on his face. So, I want to know what has him all messed up in thoughts…” Ruki said, sitting on the bed next to me.

I layed down in bed while Ruki sat next to me, forgetting about not having a shirt on. I raised my hands above my head and rested my head on my palms. Ruki decided to snuggle up and get cozy next to me by laying under the covers which I didn’t think about at first. Ruki layed on his stomach and rested his chin on his hands.
“I’ve got all night…” Ruki said smiling sweetly.
“Well… It’s all a little confusing for me, I don’t understand it all myself…” I said, hesitating a bit.
“Don’t worry, I’ll help you the best that I can, I promise.” Ruki replied leaning over to give me a hug.

Ruki layed on my stomach and hugged me, though once he hugged me, he realized that I didn’t have a shirt on, and immediately jerked away from the hug.
“I’m so sorry honey, if I would have known you had no shirt on, I wouldn’t have hugged you… I didn’t know, did Uruha hurt you? Did he touch you when you didn’t want it? Because if he did I will cut off his…” Ruki was ranting.
“No, Ruki He didn’t touch me… I have a bad habit that I learned when I was little. I sleep strip. Its where I strip my clothes while I sleep, I have no recollection of ever doing it until I wake up that morning but I know Uruha wouldn’t do anything like that while I was sleeping… or at least I hope he wouldn’t.” I replied, looking down blushing because Ruki had just basically molestated one of my no-no zones. Ruki apologized immediately, though he didn’t do the same as what Uruha did. He just smiled with a red face and it up. Uruha freaked out and left, and I still don’t understand why.
“I’m sorry… I should have asked for permission first…” Ruki said, rubbing the back of his neck.
“I… Uruha whispered in his sleep saying, ‘please, be mine forever’ then he jerked up as if he had had a nightmare, so I comforted him and he got up and left. That’s the long story short…” I said.

I tried to make it less awkward by pretending what happened, didn’t happen. Ruki looked at me confused.
“Wait, Okay. When I said that I had all night, I meant that I am going to be here and I wanted to hear the whole story not just the shortened version of it. So, tell me what happened from the beginning so I can actually try to help you out.” Ruki said, smiling sweetly.
“Okay, fine. When we first got here… Uruha promised that he’ll always protect me and that he would never hurt me. He would kiss my cheek every once and awhile and tell me sweet things like that…” I replied, stopping to take a breath.

Ruki curled up next to me, though tucking the blanket in between us and smiled as though to signify to me that he was still listening.
“He got mad at you just because you touched me… Then you got in trouble because of me. When I texted my sister, he stood us by the window and hugged me tightly and pushed our bodies against the window seal and kissed me, before he left, on the cheek. Later, he made me lay with him and he told me that he would never hurt me or let anyone else hurt me either. Then he kissed me and quietly left. Then I was planning our escape but you interrupted because you wouldn’t let me talk to Kairi and called Uruha to come in so he could answer my question.” I said, pausing for a moment to let Ruki take it all in.
“Yeah, It appears as though, he likes you… But that’s just ridiculous… how could anyone like an annoying like you?” Ruki said smiling as he gently pushed my shoulder.

I laughed and layed there for a minute thinking about everything that has happened today. That is until Ruki interrupted my thought process by waving his hand in my face, causing me to snap out of it.
“Finish the story... it was getting good…” Ruki said, laughing lightly.
“Well, after I tried to run away, once I got inside, he walked me to my room after I got to see Kairi for a few minutes and he layed in bed with me and wrapped his arms around my waist while holding me tightly. Once he fell asleep he must have let go of me long enough for me to get my shirt off, but when he jerked up, I was laying on his stomach beside him. I thought he had a nightmare, so I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, right?” I replied, stopping for a second once again to let Ruki take it all in.
“Okay and? Keep going, that can’t be the end, not yet?” Ruki said, as if he was a little child during story time.

Ruki scootched up in the bed so that he was closer to my face and had a look of anticipation on his face, so I let out a slight laugh at how childish he was acting and continued. Though, how Ruki is acting right now is kind of sweet. I mean, childish is cute and all but Ruki acting childish is just adorable. And from this angle, his eyes are the most beautiful brown when they sparkle in the moonlight. Just like a little kid, only in a man’s body.
“He jerked away and stood up looking as though he’d just seen a ghost or something. Then he said sorry, the blanket fell that was covering my chest, he saw my bra, apologized immediately then walked quickly out of the room… Then you came in a few seconds later...” I said, half expecting Ruki to cry because the story ended.

Ruki looked at me and laughed slightly, then busted out and started laughing hysterically.
“That’s a long story? That was short compared to what I thought it would be…” Ruki said wiping tears from his eyes due to laughing so hard.
“You’re such a jerk!” I said, pouting as I pulled the blanket up over my face.
“Oh, come on… Now, I told you I would help you the best I could… So, now it’s time for me to help. Though, I need to see your beautiful face in order to help you…” Ruki said pulling the blanket down.
“Fine…” I replied, still pouting.
“Now, from what it seems. Uruha appears to like you, or think of you as a little sister, not sure which. And the fact he apologized, I don’t know what for because it was your fault he saw you shirtless as well as its your fault that I hugged you shirtless and felt your s on my chest…” Ruki said, smiling evilly.

I laughed slightly as Ruki tickled up my side to cheer me up. I pushed his hands away and slapped him every time he tried to tickle me again.
“Stop it! I’m super ticklish there!” I yelled quietly as Ruki poked my hip.
“I noticed by the way you squealed when I touched your side… And besides, I’m sure Uruha will come around. He is just going through some tough times right now due to an incident that happened about a month ago.” Ruki said, smiling sweetly.
“Yeah, thanks! What incident?” I asked curiously, slapping his hand away again.
“I’m sorry but your squeal is just too adorable… And its not my place to tell. I’m sure Uruha will tell you if he wants you to know…” Ruki replied pinching my cheek.
“Ouch…” I replied slapping his hand again.

Ruki got up and walked over to the door smiling.
“Okay, I will leave for now so that you can get some sleep. So, get some sleep!” Ruki said smiling as he walked out.
“I will…” I replied, laying back down and covering up in bed.
Ruki left, closing the door gently behind him, this time being sure that it shut all the way. I got out of bed and found my shirt, half way across the room and put it back on but couldn’t find my jacket, so I decided to wait until later to find it. I crawled back into bed, curled up in the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Kairi’s POV

I was stretched out under the covers sleeping when someone shook me awake by my shoulders. I punched straight up and hit someone in the nose. I opened my eyes, and angrily sat up. I looked over to see Kai holding his nose and tilting his head forward and Reita walked in pointing and laughing.
“Ouch…” Kai whined, as a drop of blood slipped through his fingers.
“Why did you wake me up this early, and what in god’s mind gave you the idea to shake me?” I said, as evilly as I could manage.
I stood up and started walking towards Kai whom quickly ran and hid behind Reita.
“Woah, I had no part in this!” Reita said backing out of the room with his hands up.
“Uruha! She is getting angry!” Kai yelled ducking behind the door.
“Kairi!” Alaina yelled jumping up to me to give me a hug.
“Hi, Alaina! How’d you get out of your room?” I asked, curiously with a smile.

Kai and Reita looked at me confused because I was just angry a few minutes ago. What can I say, as long as I can spend time with my little sister, I am happy.
“I talked to Uruha this morning. They made us breakfast and everything!” Alaina said happily.
“What? Really?” I asked, shocked.
“Yeah, just because we are kidnappers doesn’t mean we aren’t civil…” Reita replied.
“Come on, let’s go!” Alaina said, pulling me out of the room.
I noticed that Uruha was following close behind us as well as Reita. I stopped and Reita stopped immediately after. Though, Uruha continued to follow Alaina.

We made it into the kitchen and sure enough, there were two plates filled with food. One was filled with eggs and the other with bacon. I looked around the kitchen and found a stack of plates on the counter. As I reached for a plate, Alaina wasn’t far behind and grabbed a piece of bacon before getting her own plate.
“This better not be poisoned…” I mumbled.
“We need you alive, why would we poison you?” Reita asked, confused.
I looked up and shot him a devil glare in which he shut up instantly. As I made my way towards the table, I looked back to check on Alaina. Uruha was holding the plate and Alaina was stacking it with bacon and added a couple eggs then walked in towards me and sat down at the table. Though, before she sat down, Uruha sat the plate in front of her, then pulled out her chair and pushed it in for her. He is acting sweet towards her, I don’t like it.

I sat there and ate my food, then looked at Reita who was sitting beside me, watching me eat.
“Can I eat my food without being made into a tv show?” I asked, eating a piece of bacon.
“Uruha says we are allowed out of our rooms from now on but we have to have an everywhere we go in case we try to run again…” Alaina said, happily as she finished her last piece of bacon.
“Dang, Alaina. Slow down, what have I told you about eating fast?” I said, looking at her frowning.
“Yes, Kairi…” Alaina said, rolling her eyes.
“Just because you are across this table doesn’t mean I can’t hit you…” I replied.
Alaina immediately nodded her head and went back to the kitchen for more bacon.

I waited for her to return with another plate full of bacon and looked at her dead in the eyes.
“Eat it slow… before you make yourself sick… Or I will take it away from you… And why are there no pancakes? Make me pancakes!” I yelled, thrashing my fork in the air.
“Kai, go make Kairi pancakes!” Uruha yelled, summoning Kai into the room.
“But…but. Why do I have to make pancakes for the she-devil?” Kai whined, hiding behind a chair.
“I said so… no buts or you will get punished!” Uruha said, with an evil grin.
“I’ll do it…” Kai said, walking towards the kitchen.
“Yeah, that’s right… Do as your told, slave…” I said, making a whipping sound and pretending to whip him from a distance.

 

Kai seems like a sweet person, he is just stupid. He always has that same look on his face that tells me he has no idea what is even going on half the time. Though, its about time someone makes me food around here. I haven’t eaten food like this in a while, that’s probably why Alaina is so happy and eating as much and as fast as she is.
“Here… I have more coming…” Kai said, handing me a plate of about three pancakes.
Dang, that was fast on the first batch. I am kind of afraid to eat them, they got done so fast.
“Don’t worry. Kai is the best cook in this house. He is the one who made the eggs and bacon.” Reita said.
I wonder if Reita could tell that I was kind of iffy on eating it.

I took a bite and it was pretty good. I wouldn’t say the best, but it was the best that I have tasted in a long time. I looked at Alaina who waited for me not to look and started scarfing down her food again. I picked up a pancake and threw it at her, hitting her in the face.
“Hey!” She said, dropping it on her napkin beside her.
“Puncake explosion!” I yelled, ducking as she threw an egg at me.
Kai brought out more pancakes and sat them on the table in between us. Alaina and I both looked at each other and grabbed the pancakes, as well as the eggs and bacon on our plate and started throwing them at each other.

Kai stood back and watched with a shocked and sad look on his face.
“You know, I made those for you guys to eat and you are just throwing them all over the place…” Kai said, as I threw a pancake at him, hitting him in the face.
“Enough!” Uruha yelled.
“You’re not the boss of me!” Alaina yelled, hitting him with a piece of bacon on the cheek.
“Time for me to step in and stop her!” Ruki said with a singing voice.
Ruki walked up behind Alaina and poked her sides. Alaina immediately fell to the ground after squealing and started laughing.
“Douche!” Alaina yelled laughing as she crawled under the table towards me.

Alaina grabbed my leg and drug me under the table with her.
“Ow, hey!” I yelled as she pulled me under, I hit my head on the table and she rolled over and started laughing hysterically.
“You are so going to get payback!” I yelled, reaching for her leg.
Though, as soon as I reached for her, she was drug out from under the table, as well as I was. I was being restrained by Reita and she was being restrained by Uruha.
“You have destroyed our dining room in a matter of seconds… You two are definitely going to be escorted everywhere from now on, you can talk to each other every once and a while, but you are to be separated from now on…” Uruha said, walking away with Alaina who was still restrained.
Alaina slipped out from Uruha’s grasp and under his arm, and came running towards me. She immediately hugged me and pushed Reita away from me.
“She is mine…” She said, looking at Reita with demonic eyes.
“Alaina… what are you doing?” I asked, looking down at her as she tried to pick me up and carry me away.

I laughed hard at Alaina who was trying to pick me up and failed miserably. So she just grabbed my hand and pulled me away.
“Where are you going, missy?” Ruki said, stepping in front of us.
“I am going potty. Can I not have my sister watch the door for me as I pee… I don’t want one of you weird people watching me pee…” Alaina said sticking her tongue out at him.
“That’s what you needed me for?” I asked.
“Kairi… I’ll do it for you!” She begged, stopping in front of a closed door.
“Ugh… fine…” I replied, shoving her into the room.

How does Alaina know where the bathroom is already. Oh well, maybe they already showed her around the house. I turned around and stood guard in front of the door. When I turned around, I noticed that Uruha was standing beside me, guarding the door as well.
“Just saying, but if you ever touch my sister… I won’t hesitate to come after you…” I said, looking at him.
“What?” Alaina said, opening the door.
“She said…” Uruha started.
“Nothing… Are you done?” I asked, smiling at her, then giving Uruha and angry look.
“Okay, well its your turn sis!” Alaina said, happily.

Alaina pushed me into the bathroom and stood directly beside Uruha as if she was a guard. I closed the door and looked around. It was a nice place. There was red and blue everywhere almost. They have good taste, I’ll give them that. I looked around to check for cameras then took a pee and opened the door to find nobody there.
“So much for, I’ll watch the door for you, while you pee…” I mumbled.
“Well, you were taking too long…” Alaina said, walking around the corner an ice cream cone.
“Where did you get that?” I asked, pointing.
“I asked Uruha if they had ice cream, and he said yes, then made me a cone…” Alaina said happily eating her ice cream cone.
“How come I don’t get one?” I asked, crossing my arms while I pouted.
“I figured that you’d say that…” Reita said, coming around the corner, handing me and ice cream cone.

I looked at him suspiciously as I grabbed the cone and the ice cream. I didn’t take my eyes off him until I followed Alaina into the living room where Ruki, Aoi, and Kai were putting in a movie.
“Yay! Movie night!” Alaina yelled, plopping on the couch next to Ruki who wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
Before I could say anything to Ruki, Uruha had already sat next to Alaina and removed Ruki’s arm. I sat down in a recliner and Reita sat own on the floor in front of me using the recliner as a backrest. So, I picked my feet up and put one on each of Reita’s shoulders using them as a foot rest.
“Hey, since when did I become a foot rest?” Reita complained.
“Since you sat down by my feet…” I replied smiling.
I looked over and Alaina wasnresting her head on Uruha’s shoulder as she watched the movie and I noticed that Ruki and Aoi were awkward sitting together.
“Movie is starting but there is no popcorn?” Alaina whined, poking Uruha in the stomach.

I looked towards her direction as she looked at me and winked. Though, I’m not sure why.
“Yeah, Kai… go make us popcorn!” I replied, throwing a couch pillow at him.
“You don’t tell me what to do…” Kai said, catching the pillow sadly.
“Kai, go make popcorn…” Uruha said demandingly.
“Yes, Uruha…” Kai said, getting up to go make popcorn.
Uruha paused the movie so we could wait until we had popcorn and it paused on an awkward moment. The movie that Ruki picked seemed really weird so far. It started out with a bunch of guys dancing on tables at a party, then transitioned into a couple having in the upstairs bedroom which, of course, is when it just so happened to stop.
“Awkward…” Alaina said, laughing.
“Woah, since when did we start watching ?” I asked, laughing.

Ruki looked at Aoi and just busted out laughing.
“I was wondering how long it would take you to notice…” Ruki said, jumping up and taking out the dvd, then putting in a new one.
“Ew, I don’t wanna watch that grody stuff!” Alaina and I yelled in unison.
“Fine, we’ll watch it later…” Ruki said, hiding the dvd in the back of the dvd cabinet.
“Ruki, you are a sick man…” Reita said laughing.
“Yeah, okay… says the owner of the dvd….” Ruki replied, smiling evilly.
“What? Psh… I’ve never seen that before in my life…” Reita replied.
“Yeah, because you just bought it yesterday…” Ruki said, still smiling.

I slowly removed my legs from his shoulders and tucked my legs up to my chest.
“Can I have a blanket?” I asked, looking at Reita.
“Why? It’s not cold in here…” Aoi said, confused.
“Yeah, but that way sir wanker over here can’t be a ert…” I replied, flipping Reita in the back of the head.
“Take it back…” Reita said, standing up to look at me.
“No, I won’t… I’m sorry if the truth hurts…” I replied, looking away.
“Then I wouldn’t sit in that chair… because that is my favorite chair…” Reita said smiling evilly.
“Eww! Grody, that is disgusting…” I yelled jumping up immediately.

Reita started laughing then sat down in the chair. I looked at him evilly and he smiled at me.
“You douche… You only wanted my chair…” I said, standing in the way of the tv.
“You mean my chair, now move yo body outs the way…” Reita said, waving his hand.
“No… there is nowhere else to sit… and you took my chair…” I whined, crossing my arms to pout.
“Ugh, fine, you can sit beside me…” Reita said scotching over in the chair to make room for me.
“Um, I don’t want to sit next to you… you might me…” I replied pointing at the open spot next to him.
“I’m not going to you, sit down and watch the movie…” Reita replied.
“Popcorn is here!” Kai said, smiling as he brought in like seven bags of popcorn.
We each got our own bag of popcorn and finished the watching the movie. By the end of the movie, we all bored again, and decided to play a game. We all decided to play manhunt indoors.

The game manhunt is basically an adult’s version of hide and seek.
“Okay, well obviously we would have to go in teams since you two have to be escorted… So, pick your teams…” Aoi said, looking at us all, explaining the rules of the game.
“Okay, well, I am going with you…” Ruki said, as he grabbed Aoi.
“And obviously, Uruha is with me…” Alaina said, almost as if she was pouting.
“Yep, and I am stuck with sir wanker…” I replied, rolling my eyes.
“Awe, that leaves me to be the hunter…” Kai said, leaving the room to count.

We all agreed that Kai should wait in the bathroom and count so that we could all hide where ever. We had two minutes to hide wherever we wanted, so Reita had a great idea where Kai would never think to look; the attic. So, we headed up to the attic and found Uruha and Alaina already there.
“Aoi and Ruki just went and hid in Aoi’s closet. So, we came here…” Uruha said.
I saw Alaina, jump towards Uruha because a spider crawled near her leg, which caused a loud thump. We all looked at her and shushed her, then heard Kai walk by as if nothing had happened. Uruha reached over and smashed the spider for Alaina. She wiped her forehead as if she was sweating and Uruha hugged her gently, though she pushed away from him.

I want to know what has gone on between those two that she is all of a sudden so close to him. What has he done to her, or with her for that matter.
“Damn it, where is everybody?” I heard Kai yell as he walked through again.
“Okay, come on Reita. We have to at least give him a fighting chance…” I said, pushing Reita out of the attic first to check and make sure Kai wasn’t down there.
We left the attic, poor choice on my opinion because I left Uruha alone with Alaina in a dark, creepy place. I think she can take care of herself.

 

( I made this chapter a bit longer since it has been taking me so long to update... Sorry!!!) <3