~Chapter 2

Gazette Knapped!

Alaina’s POV

            Once Reita and Kairi left the room, Uruha walked over to Ruki and back handed him across the face. I slowly hid in the corner of the bed, with my legs out in front of me, slightly bent.
“What did I tell you?” Uruha said.
“You told me not to touch her? I didn’t touch her, we were playing a game of cards…” Ruki said, rubbing his now red cheek.
“Is that true?” He asked looking at me.
I nodded my head yes and inched back farther onto the bed. I was touching the wall, and trying hard to stay as far away from Uruha as I could.
“Ruki, leave the room. And from now on, don’t do anything unless you have my permission to do so…” Uruha said, looking in my direction with a smirk.
“Yes, Uruha… It won’t happen again…” Ruki said, leaving the room.
“Good, and tell Reita he is on watch tonight since he let the other girl escape. You are to.” Uruha said.

            I waited for Ruki to leave and pulled my knees up to my chest. I rested my chin on my knees as Uruha started to make his way towards me with that same smirk as earlier.
“So, what were you doing in a room all by yourself with two other males that wasn’t me?” Uruha asked, making his way onto my bed.
I looked at him, and held my hands up to signify to him that he shouldn’t come any closer. He didn’t listen to me and kept moving until he was right beside me, then he sat down next to me and layed on the bed, though leaning against the bed rest. I was a little shocked at first, so I relaxed a bit and put my feet out in front of me. I was sitting the same way he was and once I got comfortable, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him so that I was leaning on him.
“You know… I’m not a bad guy really. I just, I have to keep them in line or they will go around and do careless things. I didn’t know if he hurt you… or touched you…” Uruha said, sweetly.

            I just layed there and didn’t say a word until he brought his arm up, causing my face to move closer to his and kissed my cheek again. I struggled against him and tried to push away, though I didn’t really have to try, he just let me move away.
“You know I won’t hurt you… I promised you when you first got here that I would protect you…” Uruha said, smiling sweetly.
I slowly moved away from him, pressing as close as I could against the wall. He put his arm back around my shoulder and hugged me then got up and started walking out. As he made his way to the door, he turned around and smiled at me while winking before he left. Assuming that Uruha had gone to bed, I waited about twenty minutes then decided to go to the door and see if I could hear Kairi.

            I stood at the door and yelled out to Kairi and tried to see if I could communicate with her.
“Kairi? Can you hear me?” I asked, loudly yelling down the hall.
“Yeah! I can, there are bars on the windows so we can still talk just from a distance!” Kairi said happily.
“So, How are you? Did you play a game and win too?” I asked yelling.
“No… I didn’t get to play a fun game with anybody…” she yelled.
“Hey, are you gonna yell back and forth like that all night?!” Ruki said quietly, walking up to my door.
I looked at him with an angry smirk then sat there silently.
“Are you gonna let me talk to her in the same room?” I asked, curiously yet being a smartallic.
“Uruha, You’re little girl has a question for you!” Ruki yelled smiling, laughing at my facial expression when he called for Uruha.

            I heard heavy footsteps walking down the hallway so I backed up from my door and sat on the edge of my bed.
“Good luck… He doesn’t like to be woken up…” Ruki whispered smiling.
I saw the doorknob move and the door swung open, then closed behind him. Uruha walked in as if he was a zombie. He had a blank expression as he walked over and sat on the bed with me.
“What do you need, babe?” Uruha asked, drowsily.
“I was wondering if I could see my sister… I want to talk to her…” I asked, scared of what he’ll do.
“Babe, can it wait until tomorrow? I don’t wanna do it today?” Uruha said, laying down in my bed.
“Oh, uh, yeah… I guess.” I replied, shocked at how calm he was about it.

            Before I realized it, Uruha had already curled up in my bed and fell asleep. As I started to stand up, Uruha grabbed me and pulled me close to him like I was his personal teddy bear or something. After about fifteen minutes of silence, Ruki quietly walked in and noticed I was awake, though unable to move yet due to the grasp of Uruha. Ruki walked over to me quietly and started pointing at me while laughing hysterically, though without making a sound. I gave him a dirty look and he quit laughing.
“I honestly thought he would be worse than this… Whenever one of us wakes him up, all hell breaks loose, but I guess since you’re his favorite girl he doesn’t care.” Ruki whispered, well, more like pouted.
“Shut up, or so help me, when I get free, I will cut out your liver with a spoon and feed it to you… And I am not his girl…” I whispered back violently.

            Ruki backed away with his hands up, though a smile on his face the whole time. He pretended to shoot me with a fake gun he made with his fingers and left the room. Uruha had a tight grip on me, I was going to sneak out and get Kairi but I guess not anymore. When Ruki closed the door, it made a little bit more noise than he hoped though, when he did make the noise, Uruha let me go and rolled over to avoid the sound.
“Yes…” I whispered quietly as I slowly got out of my bed so that Uruha didn’t know I left.
I walked to the door of my room and noticed that when Ruki was trying to be quiet, he didn’t get my door closed all the way. So, I opened the door slowly, gazing back every now and then to see if Uruha woke up or not, and slipped out of the room, leaving the door open. I made my way towards Kairi’s room and knocked on the door lightly.
“Sis… are you in there?” I asked, just above a whisper.

            I heard someone moving and wasn’t sure if someone else was in there or not, so I moved out of sight from the window and watched closely to see who it was.
“Alaina! Here, I stole the key from Reita; he left them in here on the table. How did you get out?” She asked, curiously.
“Long story, I’ll tell you later… Come on…” I said, slowly opening her door.
Kairi slipped out of her room and we made our way down the hall, though, we were trapped. Ruki, Reita, Kai and some other dude dressed in all white were sitting in that room talking quietly amongst themselves. We decided to stay and give it a listen while we waited for the right moment to make a break for it.

            I waited patiently while Kairi was slowly creeping her way around the corner. If we can make it behind the furniture, we’ll be able to hide right under their noses and they won’t find us.
“So, What do you think about the girls?” One of them asked.
“I think the Alaina girl is pretty cute…” Ruki said, smiling.
“Really? I like the other girl… Kairi. She is really beautiful, and the best part is still what she did to Kai. It was pretty funny, you should have been there.” Reita said, laughing quietly.
“Don’t wake the boss up…” The man in white said.
“Oh, Aoi. Lighten up… Come on. Let’s go check the girls, maybe they’ll want to watch a movie or something…” Reita suggested, Kai and Ruki agreeing with him.
“Whatever… but Ruki, didn’t you just say that the boss is using Alaina as his teddy bear at the moment?” Aoi pointed out, smiling after he said my name.

            I freaked out and pushed Kairi behind the couch following directly behind her as the guys stood up and made their way down the hall.
“Ow… I was going!” Kairi yelled at me quietly.
I noticed the first room they went to was Kairi’s, so I made my way towards the front door and as soon as I opened the door, I let Kairi go out then I heard footsteps coming so I quickly closed the door behind me and took off running.
“They got out, go get them!” Aoi said, yelling quietly.
Next thing I knew, the gate shut in front of us as we got to it so we took off running to the side and ran the fence until we found a low part. Once we found a spot we could jump, as we were both midway through our jump someone grabbed us by our waist and pulled us back.

            I was honestly hoping to get away from these people, I mean they did kidnap us after all. Though, if these people turn out to be nice, since me and my sister are orphans we might take advantage of this. I mean, free living is a bonus.
“Why would you run from me?” Ruki asked, hugging me tightly from behind.
I tried to spit on his shoe, but he saw it coming and dodged it.
“Don’t you spit on me… Or I will make sure you get your punishment, when Uruha won’t be around to help you…” Ruki said, squeezing me a little tighter.
I was actually struggling a little to breathe where Ruki was holding me so tightly.
“I will kill you if you hurt my sister!” Kairi yelled, kicking her feet struggling hard to escape.

            Reita was holding Kairi back the best he could by her arms. Kairi’s arms were behind her back but she had her feet lifted up and was ferociously thrashing her feet in Ruki’s direction while using Reita as a back support to do so.
“Reita hold her!” Ruki said hiding behind me.
“Hey, she does what she does… I can’t help she hates you…” Reita said laughing.
“Well, take her inside and this time lock her up for good! Make sure she is locked in and can’t get out!” Ruki said, pushing me towards Kairi so she would calm down.
Kairi calmed down once she realized that she almost kicked me and gave Ruki the most hateful stare she could manage.
“She’s scary…” Ruki said keeping me close to my sister to keep her calm.

            We were walking back inside when Aoi showed up at the front door with Uruha behind him. Uruha had an angry expression on his face and honestly I didn’t want to know what he was going to do to me.
“What do you think you are doing?” Uruha said.
I bowed my head and looked to the ground as I slowly walked in the door past him thinking he was talking to me. I didn’t want to look him in the eyes, then I felt Ruki let go of my hands and I turned around confused. Uruha grabbed Ruki and pulled him into the other room as Ruki looked at Reita with a scared expression.
“Reita, take them both to their rooms, and this time make sure you reinforce the door…” Uruha said as he dragged Ruki away.
“Yes, Sir!” Reita said, walking faster up the stairs.

The door shut loudly behind us and Reita took us upstairs, though walked into Kairi’s room first to drop her off. We walked inside and closed the door behind us.
“You guys really messed up this time. We were going to give you a break and let you out of your rooms, but I don’t know if the Boss will go for it now…” Reita said, standing by the closed door.
“Wait, so am I staying in here with her?” I asked, smiling.
“No, I promised, fifteen minutes to her… So spend them wisely before I get in trouble like Ruki did…” Reita said, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down.
“Why did Ruki get in trouble?” I asked, curiously.
“I can’t say… though you better watch what you do from now on because I have never seen Uruha act the way he has with you before. He is like a totally different person…” Reita replied as the doorknob turned and the door began to open.

Uruha stepped in and looked viciously at Reita while slowly walking towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Kairi.
“You touch her and I swear to god I will cut you in your sleep…” Kairi hissed, angrily as Reita grabbed her and held her back.
“Do it, I dare you… That’s if you can escape again. Reita, you are to stand guard at the front door, I am having Kai watch over her bedroom door and Ruki is standing guard outside of Alaina’s room.” Uruha said before we walked out of the room.
Uruha closed the door behind us then walked me to my room. As we walked inside, Ruki closed the door behind us and stood in front of the door on guard.
“Why can’t I see my sister? I want to talk to her, now!” I said, pulling my hand away from him violently.

Uruha just simply laughed and walked over to my bed. I looked at him slightly angry because he completely disregarded my question and gave me a laugh for an answer. I walked over to him and pushed him on the bed so that he was sitting and almost eye level with me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me, getting in his face.
“I want to talk to my sister…” I said, with the most hateful voice I could manage.
“Awe… That’s cute an’ all but I refuse to let you see your sister after that little incident… You can stay with me until I decide that you can go…” Uruha said, cracking a smirk.
“Ugh… Fine!” I said, pouting.

I crossed my arms and turned my back towards Uruha but as I started walking away, Uruha grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
“Its real cute all this, ‘I want my sister stuff’… but you left me here alone and tried to run. That’s a big no-no… You should not have done that…” Uruha said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I stayed silent due to shock as he leaned back, pulling me with him so I was laying on him while he was laying on the bed.
“I… I want to at least share a room with her…” I said, quietly.
“If you keep bringing up your sister, I will never let you see her again. And I’m already very disappointed in you at the stunt you pulled earlier… Be on your best behavior and do as you are told and maybe… Just maybe, I’ll let you see you sister again…” Uruha said, as he pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek again for like the fortieth time today.