Chapter 15

Gazette Knapped!

Kairi’s POV

I walked out after slapping Reita on the cheek for making the crude comment about my hip piercings. Although, I can’t lie it did make me blush a little bit but only because I was embarrassed that he asked that. Or even the fact that he thought about doing that. I wondered around the hall and walked downstairs to find Kai on the couch watching TV so I walked over to him and sat down beside him. I leaned my back on Kai and used him as my pillow while I watched TV.

“So, why do I have to be your pillow all the time?” Kai whined, moving his arms from underneath me to get comfortable again.
“It’s simple, because you are my slave, therefore I can use you as whatever I want…” I replied when he rested his hands on my stomach, holding the remote.
“Excuse you…” I said poking his hands.
“Where else can I put them? You are in my way…” Kai replied, whining.
“Ugh… fine… But only because I’m too tired to fight you right now…” I said, crossing my arms over his and laying my head back, resting my cheek on his chest.

Kai took a deep breathe and turned the TV off.
“Well, I am going to bed, so uh… could you move?” Kai asked, slowly removing his arms out from under mine.
“Dammit Kai, I just got comfy!” I said, punching his stomach.
“Ouch! What was that for… I was going to offer that you could sleep in my bed tonight? I didn’t know if you and Reita were fighting or something?” Kai said, rubbing his stomach when I sat up to look at him.
“Hmm… he is probably already asleep by now… So I am going to take you up on your offer but if you try anything on me while I am sleeping, I will wake up and destroy you.” I said, pointing at him with a smile.

Kai nodded his head and stood up, walking up the stairs as I followed. Kai opened his bedroom door and I noticed as I was walking in, when I turned around to close the door, I saw Reita looking at me from his doorway. I turned away from him and closed the door behind me and looked around the room. This is the first time I had been in Kai’s room and to be honest, I liked Reita’s décor much better than Kai’s. Although he had a unique taste I found it disturbing because there were cute little toys and knickknacks everywhere. It’s almost like he is just an enormous child. I laughed quietly and layed in bed, though I noticed that Kai wasn’t there so I assumed he went to the bathroom. I got myself comfortable in his bed by using his largest pillow as a cuddle buddy and laying my head on the second longest pillow and I pulled the covers up to my chin and layed on my side happily.

As I was laying there, I heard the bathroom door open so I turned around and saw Kai walk out in Pj pants, but no shirt.
“I hope you don’t care I sleep with no shirt on…” Kai said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
“I don’t care… now hurry up and get in bed now so you don’t disturb me later…” I said, rolling back over.
“Okay… Where is my other body pillow?” Kai asked, scratching his head.
“I don’t know what you are talking about…” I replied, hugging the pillow tighter.
“You have it, don’t you?” Kai asked, laughing quietly.
“Psht, no…” I said, rolling back over to look at him.
“Really? Then you expect me to believe the lump next to you is nothing?” Kai asked, raising the covers.
“Hey!” I replied, trying to hide the pillow.
“Give it here… That’s my head pillow and I don’t want your body germs all over it.” Kai said, pulling it away from me.
“What? No…” I said, reaching for the pillow as he pulled it away.
“Lift your head…” Kai said, smiling.

I lifted my head and Kai put the pillow under it, and layed in bed beside me.
“So, are you happy now… since you took away my cuddle buddy?” I asked, looking at him angrily.
“Well, thanks to you, I have to share my pillow, therefore I can not cuddle with anything either… So be happy.” Kai replied, sticking his tongue out.
Kai rolled over and pulled the covers up to his shoulders, his back facing towards me. I figured that since I didn’t have a pillow to cuddle with, I would just use Kai, I mean his back is facing me so he can’t do anything if he wanted to. So, I moved closer to Kai and snuggled into his back.
“So apparently you are using me as something to cuddle with?” Kai said, rolling over to face me.

I smacked his face cheek playfully and moved away from him towards the other side of the bed, so he moved closer to me so that he was in the center and rolled back over so that his back was facing me again.
“Sorry, I was about to fall off the side of the bed…” Kai said, pulling the covers back up to his shoulders.
“Just go to sleep…” I replied, snuggling back up to him.
Kai layed on his back and put his arm around my shoulders so I was laying on his arm as a pillow.
“It’d probably be more comfortable for you like this so you aren’t cramped up trying to snuggle up to my back…” He replied, closing his eyes while turning his face away from me.

I smiled to myself because he seems to be really sweet and it appears that he has very little interest in me other than friendship. So I will trust him for now. I snuggled up closer to Kai and rested my head on his chest and my arm around his stomach. I felt his arms curl around my waist but his hand just rested on my stomach and stayed there. I closed my eyes and waited a few minutes, when Kai’s breathing slowed down and he was taking longer breaths I opened my eyes and looked up to see if he was sleeping. He was laying there with his eyes closed and the slight shadow of a smile on his face. I will admit, he is the only one who hasn’t been erted towards me or my sister and he has been really sweet to us. I mean he fixes us food anytime we want it with no complaints; and he is definitely a better cook then Reita. I layed there and was about half asleep when Kai let out a light snore and wrapped me in a hug pulling me closer to him like a teddy bear. I tried to push away but his grip was too tight so I was stuck. I decided to just deal with it and fell asleep shortly afterwards because I was so exhausted. Although, I am starting to like Kai as a friend he is sweet and kind, and hasn’t even tried a single thing on me or my sister, so he is pretty cool so far.

Reita’s POV

I walked out of my room about ten minutes after Kairi left and saw her walking into Kai’s room. She looked at me for a minute then walked into his room and closed the door behind her. I wonder what she sees in Kai. After she closed the door, I closed my door and went to Uruha’s room. I knocked on the door and heard Uruha yell to come in, so I opened the door. I didn’t even think about Alaina being with him.
“What did you need?” Uruha asked, sitting up in bed.
“Oh, sorry… I forgot you usually sleep with Alaina…” I said, turning around to leave.
“She is sleeping in Aoi’s room tonight… What do you need?” Uruha replied, looking down at his bed.
“Oh, well cool.” I replied, walking over to him.
“How is that cool? That means she is going to be manipulated by Aoi so that he can get what he wants.” Uruha replied, looking at me angrily.
“Wow, Uruha. It almost sounds as though you have a thing for Alaina?” I replied, suspiciously.
“Psht… I do not…I never said that I liked her…” Uruha replied, looking away.

I knew something was up, he likes her and he probably feels the same way about her as I do Kairi.
“It’s okay, you can tell me… I mean… I kind of like Kairi…” I replied, sitting on the bed.
“Woah, what?” Uruha Replied looking at me shocked.
“So… You like Alaina don’t you?” I asked, looking at him evilly.
“Psht… I do not like her…I just…” Uruha said, releasing a deep sigh.
“Love her?” I asked, looking at the ground.
I thought about Kairi at that moment and the face she gave me before walking into Kai’s room. I wonder if she is just toying with my feelings.
“Well… I don’t know…” Uruha replied.
I sat there for about five minutes and Uruha looked at me confused.
“So, what did you want?” Uruha asked, curiously.
“Kairi went to sleep in Kai’s room tonight… Alaina went to sleep with Aoi…” I said.
“No, she isn’t sleeping with Aoi, she is sleeping in Aoi’s room…” Uruha interrupted me.
“Right… my point being… We lost our cuddle buddies…” I said, trailing off sadly.

Uruha looked at me with a ‘get on with it’ face but sat there calmly as I finished talking.
“We should be each other’s cuddle buddies.” I said, smiling happily as I leaned forward and hugged him as he just sat there.
“No…” Uruha blankly stated.
“What? Why not?” I asked, whining.
“Simple… because Alaina already thinks I am gay because of Ruki. I don’t want her to see me cuddling with you and think different. That’s probably why she is in Aoi’s room right now.” Uruha replied, sadly.
“Awe, I will keep you company…” I said, laying in his bed and covering up quickly.

Uruha turned around and looked at me angrily so I smiled at him and brought the blanket up under my chin. I tried to be as cutely childish as I could so that I could sleep in here with Uruha. Uruha just shook his head at me and laughed, then layed down beside me. As he layed down, I slowly cuddled closer to him until we were both holding each other like teddy bears.
“We never speak of this to nobody…” Uruha said, pointing a finger at me.
“But Tiger… we used to do this all the time?” I whined, playfully knowing it would mess with him.
Uruha’s face tinted a slight pink, then he smacked my cheek and smiled evilly.
“You want to bring back the old times… I will get Ruki in here and we will.” Uruha replied.
“Wouldn’t that just make you look even worse on the gayness scale because of all the…” Uruha covered my mouth before I could finish.

When we were younger and first started fanservice; let’s just say we had some pretty times together. Even back then it was weird, but it was a damn good time.
“Fine… speak of it if you want, it will only make your case worse that you and Kai are together?” Uruha said, laughing.
“True, but I am with you, so maybe they will think that me and you are together instead of me and Kai and we can clear it up since we like Alaina and Kairi.” I suggested.
Uruha just laughed at me, then closed his eyes and smiled slightly.
“Nighty night, teddy bear…” I said happily.
“Good night, Reita…” Uruha replied.
We both fell asleep soon after and I dreamt of joyful days to come with Kairi.

Aoi’s POV

I woke up with Alaina right beside me in my arms. I was so happy that she stayed with me through the night. When I woke up, I went to move so I could stretch but realized that Alaina was still sleeping, wrapped up in my arms and if I moved, I would disturb her, so I layed there admiring her beautiful face until she awoke. When she woke up, she stirred slightly, then forced her arms out in front of her, pushing me off the bed. She immediately got on her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed and looked down at me.
“I am so sorry… I didn’t think you were that close to the edge…” She said, smiling.
“Its okay…” I replied, getting ready to sit up.
As I started sitting up, Alaina fell off the bed and onto my stomach.
“Ouch…” I said laughing as I caught her before hitting the floor.
“There, now we both fell…” She said laughing as she stood up and got back into bed.
“Yeah, but you landed on me so I got hurt twice!” I whined.
“Awe… I’m sorry…” Alaina said patting the bed beside her.
“You better be sorry… You just pushed me out of the bed onto the floor then fell on my stomach.” I Said pointing to her as I crawled back into bed.
“Sorry…” She said, still laughing.
“No you aren’t sorry at all… or you wouldn’t have done it…” I said, laughing.

Alaina layed in bed beside me and curled up to me; so in order to get payback for her landing on my stomach earlier, so I reached over and grabbed her, pulling her onto my stomach wrapped her in a bear hug. She was facing me and her hands were on my shoulders and my arms were around her waist. I squeezed her gently in a bear hug and kissed her cheek while she squirmed.
“Let me go!” She whined, kicking her legs gently and squirming.
“Nope, you fell on me earlier so this is payback…” I replied, smiling as she stopped squirming and looked at me, smiling evilly.
“What? What are you planning?” I asked, suspiciously.
“Oh… nothing…” She replied, laying still.

Next thing I know, Alaina caught me off guard by kissing me on the lips, but when she did so, before I realized it, I was releasing my grasp on her, and she slipped away beside me while never parting our lips. Once she was out of my grasp, she broke the kiss and got up out of bed.
“Got you!” She said, pointing and laughing.
“Oh really? It looks like I got you?” I said, pointing a finger at her, smiling.
“Huh?” She replied, looking down at herself.
“Apparently, you wanted me more than I thought; miss I’m gonna strip in bed next to you without anybody knowing…” I said, smiling as I took out my phone and took a picture while she was standing there shocked.

As soon as she heard the camera shutter, she looked up at me and back down to herself, then ran back over to bed to cover up. She dug in the covers to find her clothes but had no luck finding them.
“Awe, lose your clothes? So, what were you dreaming about last night?” I asked winking at her as I looked at the newly saved background on my phone.
“Delete it… I don’t want you to have a picture of me like that… It makes it look like we did bad things…” She said, wide eyed as she made her way towards me on her knees.
“What if I want to keep it though? You are my girlfriend, why can’t I have a picture of you like this? Nobody will see it but me…” I replied, smiling at her when she straddled my waist.
“Delete it…” She replied, reaching for my phone.

I pulled my phone away from her and held it above my head. Alaina leaned forward trying to reach it, and was practically laying on top of me although, our faces were about an inch apart while she reached for the phone but couldn’t reach. We were both under the covers, I was laying on my back, while Alaina straddled my waist and put her hands on my chest to steady herself when she about fell over. I heard the door open but Alaina was too busy reaching for the phone, but when the door opened, I saw Uruha walk in and accidentally dropped the phone so Alaina jumped for the phone, pretty much making it look like we were having . Uruha’s face got bright red and he turned around to leave but I call out to him.
“Uruha, it’s not what it looks like, I swear!” I said, reaching out to him.

Alaina rolled off to my side and looked at Uruha. Uruha just stood there, assumingly awaiting an explanation.
“Look, She sleep stripped and didn’t know it until she got out of bed, so I was messing around with her and took a picture, she was trying to get me phone back so I was playing keep away and when you came in, it scared me so I dropped my phone behind the bed and she went for it. That’s all that happened.” I said, talking quickly.
“That’s exactly what happened… Now, Uruha tell him to delete the photo!” Alaina whined getting out of bed and running to him.
“What? I can’t...please cover yourself up…” Uruha said, trying not to look down at her.

Alaina blushed and ran back to the bed, and brought the covers up to the bottom of her nose.
“I don’t know where they are…” She replied, blushing dramatically.
“That’s right, when you sleep strip you just throw your clothes in random directions, don’t you?” Uruha said, putting his hands touching his temple.
“Mmhmm…” She replied, nodding, hiding further under the covers.
“Well, come here so that we can help you find them…” Uruha said, starting to scan my room.
I waited for him to look away and casually pushed the clothes under my bed with my foot. I knew where her clothes were, I just didn’t want her to put them on yet. Uruha started walking around my room although I noticed he was casually glancing over at Alaina as she looked around the room as well.

I leaned down and started to dig under the bed to find my phone, while casually spreading her clothes out, putting some at the top to make it look like it fell through the crack of the bed and some along the side to make it look like she dropped them. I decided it would be more fun to make her look for them under the bed so I started walking towards the wall then, Alaina crawled out of bed slowly and started looking as well.
“Hey, maybe they are under the bed?” Alaina said, happily as she bent down and went to her knees as she looked under the bed.
Uruha stood beside me and watched Alaina as she bent down, not removing his eyes from her pretty red underwear with black lace lining. I bit my lip because I knew that I would start to imagine bad things and it would end badly as well. I didn’t want to think the bad thought, so I bit my lip to take my thoughts away from Alaina, though it was difficult when she is dressed like that.

Alaina stood up and turned around in which Uruha immediately turned away and pretended like he wasn’t looking. I continued to look at her until we made eye contact, then winked at her while still biting my lip. She blushed slightly as she sat on the bed and put her pants on while I walked over to her.
“I’m not going to tell you that Uruha totally checked out your when you bent over…He liked that red with black lining…” I said, grabbing her hands and standing her up.
“Shut up…” She whined, punching my stomach playfully.

I wrapped her arms around her while spinning her so that her back was to me and her arms were crossed in front of her chest then kissed her cheek as I leaned from side to side before letting her go.
“Did you get my phone while you were down there?” I asked, looking at her.
“What? No… I was more worried about my clothes…” She replied, looking down.
“You could have at least gotten my phone since you are the reason I dropped it. I was trying to keep it away from you and Uruha came in and I dropped it…” I said, pointing to where I dropped it.
“Then why do I have to get it, technically it was his fault. If he wouldn’t have come in, I would have had the phone and you wouldn’t have dropped it.” Alaina replied sticking her tongue out.
“Yeah, Uruha, get my phone…” I replied, looking at him.

Uruha walked over and grabbed Alaina by the waist and sent her towards the bed.
“This isn’t my room, its yours...” Uruha replied, looking at me.
“Ugh, fine… I’ll get the stupid phone!” Alaina whined leaning down to get under the bed.
It’s a good thing that Alaina has clothes on now because Uruha was standing right behind her when she bent over and was literally like two inches away from her. I walked over and pulled her away from him, then wrapped her in a hug her and grabbed my phone. She looked up at me causing her cheek to brush mine then I leaned back once I got the phone and she looked away blushing.
“You still haven’t deleted the picture…” She whispered.
Before I let her go, Uruha looked at me angrily as he walked towards us. I let Alaina go and she just stood there, then walked into the bathroom.

Uruha walked to me and looked at me. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. We walked downstairs and into the first room in the hallway, the door that is usually always locked that only Uruha has the key to. I know this room very well and I am hoping that Uruha isn’t planning on punishing me for what I just did with Alaina. We didn’t even do anything that Uruha thinks we did. We walked in and he closed the door and looked at me angrily.
“So, what is going on between you and Alaina?” Uruha said, sternly.
“I don’t know what you are talking about? Nothing went on or is going on?” I replied confused.
“Really now but then how come you two are so friendly with each other and are so close that you could even get a picture of her like how she was?” Uruha replied, grabbing the collar of my shirt and forcing me up against the wall.
“Dude, calm down… I was just messing with her…” I said, pushing him away from me.
“How can I? You are taking Kaitlin away from me! I don’t want to calm down!” Uruha yelled, turning away quickly realizing his mistake.
“Uruha… She isn’t Kaitlin…” I said, opening the door and walking out, slamming it as I left.
I walked up stairs and went back to my room, running into Alaina in the hallway.
“Where did you go?” She asked, curiously.
“Uruha wanted to talk to me…” I replied, smiling as I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs.

Alaina followed me downstairs and we headed out the back door and layed in the hammock together. I layed on my back with my arm around her waist while she layed on her stomach beside me, half of her on top of me.
“The sunrise would have been pretty today if we’d seen it…” Alaina said, rubbing her hand on my chest.
“Nah, today wouldn’t have been any good. That’s why we didn’t get to see it because if we did, we would only be disappointed in it.” I replied, smiling down at her.
She leaned up and pecked my cheek then rolled off the hammock and started going inside.
“Where are you going? Don’t leave me out here by my lonesome…” I said, reaching a hand out to her.
“Inside…I have to pee. Aren’t you supposed to follow me wherever I go?” She replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the hammock.
“Ugh, but we just got out here and layed down… you can’t go in yet!” I whined, pulling her closer to me.
“I have to pee…” She replied, elbowing me in the stomach.

Man, I think Alaina just likes to touch my stomach because she only hits me or pokes me or touches me on my stomach. Maybe she just likes my abs so I might be able to use them against her to piss off Uruha even more. Although, I can’t believe he only likes Alaina because she looks like Kaitlin. Unless he is using her as a distraction from Kaitlin; either way I have to tell Alaina the truth.
“Alaina, wait…” I replied catching up to her. 
We walked to the bathroom and I waited outside for her. She went to walk past me but I put my arm out and stopped her.
“You shall not pass…” I said, smiling while looking away.
“But…but… why not?” Alaina whined, pushing on my arm to get through.
“Not without a hug first, you can’t…” I said, wrapping her in my arms and squeezing her.

Alaina started laughing as I spun her around in a circle and still had my arms behind her as we tried to walk together, though I got tired of walking behind her, so I waited for her to take a step and put my feet under hers. So, in the end, she was standing on my toes while I was hugging her and walking for her while she told me where she wanted to go. We were headed back for my room so that she could change into a different pair of clothes. I walked into the bathroom and stood there for a minute until I rested my chin on top of her head after stopping to look at us in the mirror.
“See… even the mirror thinks we look good together because it won’t stop looking at us we are so hot.” I said, smiling as I started to tickle her sides, causing her to shoot to the ground.
“Hey! I told you not to use that against me…” Alaina whined standing back up facing me.
“I can’t help it… you are so cute, that’s your problem.” I said, ruffling her hair.
“Hey!” She said grabbing my hand to stop me.
“You were asking for it… Now, I’ll leave so you can change clothes and get a shower.” I replied.

As I was walking out, I felt something touch my , so I turned around and noticed that Alaina had my phone and was already trying to get through the passcode lock on the screen. I laughed and went to take my phone back but she turned around and moved the phone so I couldn’t reach it and continued to try and figure it out.
“We have already had this argument once. I’m not deleting that photo… It’s mine now.” I said wrapping my arms around as she continued to try and figure out the passcode.
“I will figure this out and when I do, you will not have that photo anymore…” Alaina replied, locking my phone for five minutes.
“If you do that again, next time it’ll be fifteen minutes, and after that, half an hour, and after that, it’ll turn off.” I said, resting my chin on her shoulder as I gently swayed us while we stood there.
“Then tell me the passcode to it…” Alaina whined, putting it in her bra.

I just laughed and started to reach for it but she slapped my hand and told me no. Then she layed her head back on my chest when I stood up straight and looked in the mirror at the two of us. I noticed that Alaina was looking at us in the mirror as well. She smiled and crossed her arms, relaxing them on mine. Alaina slowly grabbed my arm and pulled it up to , then latched on to my thumb-wrist area.
“Ouch… Let go you baby piranha.” I said, shaking my hand up and down.
I moved my hand and her head just went along with it, until she grabbed my hand and took it out of , though still holding on to it.
“Not until you tell me the passcode…” She replied, latching on to my hand again.
“What, that’s cheating… You can’t bite me until I tell you… I’m not going to tell you!” I replied, shaking my hand, again her head following.

While she was distracted by biting my hand, I slowly slid my hand up her shirt; luckily, since her shirt was decently loose she didn’t notice. Once I got to her bra, I went to get my phone, but she grabbed my hand, still having my other hand in and removed it from her shirt. She removed my hand for a brief moment, and the spit from .
“I know you were going for it, when you put your hand up my shirt, it raised it and let the cold air hit my side.” She replied, putting my hand back in .
“Ok, ouch… Fine… I will tell you but you have to give me my phone first…” I said, holding my free hand out so she could shake it.
She removed my hand and looked at me evilly in the mirror.
“I don’t think I can trust you…” She replied, staring at me intently.
“Trust me…” I replied.

Alaina continued to look at me in the mirror and slowly raised my hand back up to . I winced when she bit me a little harder this time then she dropped my hand and ran towards the bed. It had been five minutes, so I know what she was doing. She ran and hid under the covers, while sitting and continued to figure out the passcode.
“Look, if you give me the phone, I will unlock it for you…” I said, lifting the covers and sitting front of her.

Alaina looked at me evilly again and hesitated to give me the phone. Once she made her decision, she stuck the phone back down her shirt as she had locked it again. I moved towards her until she leaned back so far, she fell backwards and I leaned forward and straddled her stomach while placing my ankles on her shins to pin her legs down and held her hands above her head with one hand.
“You so cheated… And if Uruha sees us like this, he is going to get mad…” Alaina protested, struggling to get free.
“I wouldn’t struggle if I were you, it’ll only make it look worse. And I wouldn’t worry about what Uruha feels or thinks; the only reason he is so nice to you now is because you are his distraction from his last girlfriend.” I said, looking away from her.

I couldn’t look her in the eyes when I said it because in all honesty, it’s not really my place to tell her. And honestly she doesn’t need to know about it either, but maybe if I tell her she will quit with all this ‘Uruha this and Uruha that’ crap, I am getting tired of hearing his name.
“What do you mean?” She asked calming down, but kind of sadly.
“He dated a girl who looked fairly similar to you about a month ago. They had been dating for a while and he was going to ask her to marry him, but I didn’t know that she was dating him. She approached me weeks before that and told me she was single and wanted to have some close guy friends. Well, she got close to me and we started dating, then Uruha brought her to the house to ask her to marry him, when he sat her on the sofa and got down on one knee. I walked out and that’s when we realized that she had been cheating on us with each other. He still isn’t over it.” I said, giving her a moment to take it all in.
“Continue…” She replied, looking away from me.

I felt bad about doing this, but I get tired of always hearing his name come out of . Why can’t she talk about me or say my name once while not yelling at me.
“He took me into the punishment room this morning and asked me what was going on between you and I. I told him nothing was going on and that we were just close friends. He accused me of lying and yelled that I was taking Kaitlin away from him…” I said, watching her face slowly melt.
“So… Am I just a replacement for you too?” She asked, looking away from me again.
“No… You aren’t. You are not my replacement. You are my girlfriend…your name is Alaina. Two of your favorite colors are red and black and your favorite scent is Cotton Candy… You are beautiful, kind, sweet, feisty and childish…the exact things I like about you…” I said, casually leaning closer to her face with every sentence.

When Alaina turned to look at me, we were only inches apart as I stared into her eyes.
“Aoi…” Alaina whispered as I watched a tear start to slowly slide down her cheek.
I leaned closer and locked our lips together, and doing so, she slipped her hands out of my grasp and relaxed them around my neck. She slowly started to break the kiss so I leaned closer to her, refusing to let her end it. Until she turned her face away from me, so I leaned back and gave her a little room to breathe. She turned back to look at me, tears fading from her eyes and a smile slowly spreading across her face. I leaned down and kissed her forehead then casually moved one of my hands towards her bra to get my phone back. When she noticed what I was doing, she crossed her arms over her chest and squealed when my hand glided across her side.
“Stop it!” Alaina said, struggling some more.

When Alaina managed to get one of her legs loose, she pulled it up, and caused me to fall forward, directly on top of her, so she moved her arms to behind my neck.
“Well, Look at this current situation we’re in. This would definitely look bad in Uruha’s point of view if he were to walk in right about now…” I smiled as I placed my hands on either side of her neck and leaned up.
“Just shut up and get off me…” Alaina whined, struggling still.
“Hey, you are the one who’s got your arms around my neck like you are enjoying it… So, I’m not entirely to blame.” I replied, smirking.
“Well, you are the one that kissed me…” She replied in defense.
“Yeah…and you enjoyed it apparently.” I replied, as she put her arms back to crossing her chest like before.

Alaina crossed her arms and continued to pout, so I leaned down and kissed her cheek causing her to look at me.
“I will bite you again…” She replied, narrowing her eyes at me.
“Look, I just want my phone back… Once I get my phone back, I will let you go…” I replied, smiling evilly.
“What? Ugh… fine…” She replied, reaching in her shirt and pulling out my phone.
“Thank you…” I said, grabbing my phone and rolling off of her.
“You’re not welcome…” She replied, sticking her tongue at me before going to the bathroom.
“Where are you going?” I asked, curiously.
“I am going to get a shower and change clothes…are we still going swimming today?” She asked, turning back around before entering the bathroom.

I thought about it for a minute. It’s either stay indoors all day and die of heat, or go to the pool with Alaina in her cute swim suit and see her wet? Obviously I’m going with the second choice.
“Yeah, we are. I just have to make sure Kairi and the others know for sure.” I replied.
“Okay!” She replied closing the door.
I got up and walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.
“Hey, before you get in the shower, I will be heading downstairs. I won’t be out here when you get out, feel free to come down stairs as well…” I said, leaning on the bathroom door.
I waited for her to reply then headed downstairs to try and find the others, so that I could make sure that they still want to go swimming today.
“Oh, hey, Ruki! I forgot, I need to talk to him…” I whispered to myself, turning around and heading for Ruki’s room.

 

I wrote a bit longer chapter for this one, so I hope you all have been enjoying it so far! I know I have been enjoying writing it. Please, keep subscribing to my stories and feel free to add me as a friend! I will gladly accept and if you guys leave me links to your stories or stories you like, I will gladly check them out as well! Love you guys! <3