Chapter 14

Gazette Knapped!

Kairi’s POV

I was honestly pretty happy when Reita took the time out of his day to think about me. Although, I was okay with using the strawberry stuff that Aoi’s older sister had left, I think that who it was. I was okay with using that, but that fact that he went out and bought new, from what I understand they don’t have much money to begin with. Not only that, but they even bought us some new clothes so we wouldn’t have to keep switching between.
“Here, come on. Since Alaina is using Aoi’s bathroom, you can come use mine to try it all on if you want…” Reita said, holding out his hand to me.
I took his hand so that he could help me up off the bed, then as I was putting my showering products into my bag, he hadn’t let go of my hand.

We walked into his room and he sent me into the bathroom then walked over and sat on his bed as I closed the door. I wonder if he picked all this out himself? If he did, I congratulate him because these are really cool clothes. I found so many cute clothes, and smiled to myself as I laid them all out to look at them. I decided to play with Reita a lot since he seemed really sad, I am only cheering him up though because he did this for me. I’m not doing it because I like him. I found the cutest outfit in the bunch and tried it on. I was surprised when it fit me almost perfectly. I looked in the mirror to admire the outfit I had on. It was a shirt that looked like a corset. It was dark blue with black strings lining up the front and had black tee shirt sleeves, as well as a pair of faded out skinny jeans to go with it.

I walked out prancing happily, enjoying my clothes, then looked at Reita who was sitting on the bed wide eyed.
“Woah… You look really good in that…” Reita replied, blushing slightly afterwards.
“I like it too…” I replied, smiling as I headed back into the bathroom to try on another.
I decided that this time I would try on the dress and see what it looked like. Unfortunately, it was a short dress, but it was blue with swirls of black and white all throughout it with white lace lining the top and bottom and it had thick straps that crossed behind my back. I like it, a lot actually. This was right around my taste zone. I put it on and walked out of the bathroom and saw Reita immediately look away.
“What? Does it look bad?” I asked, caught off guard.
“No… No, it doesn’t…” Reita said, his face turning red as he looked at the ground half crouched over, playing with the carpet.
“I didn’t think so… So, why are you sitting like that?” I asked, curiously.
“No reason, I just don’t want you mad at me for looking at you…” Reita replied, his face bright red.

I smiled and went back into the bathroom and found the final set of clothes, I am assuming that these are pajamas. I admired it carefully, it was a black tee shirt that had a cute turtle on it curling one of its fists with a top hat on that looked maniacal and at the top it read ‘World Domination Complete’ and a pair of grey sweatpants as well. I liked them, they both were really cute together. I slipped them on and walked out of the bathroom to find Reita laying face down on the bed. So I walked over to the bed and crawled beside him on my knees before sitting on my .
“What’s wrong?” I asked, curiously, poking his side to make him move.
“Nothing…” He replied into the pillow.
“It’s something… just tell me what it is…” I replied, smiling happily.
“You are really beautiful…” Reita said, catching me off guard again.

I smiled to myself before realizing that he was watching me and saw me smile. He smiled to himself as well while looking away from my face. So, I layed down beside him and turned my back to him. I wanted to comfort him, but I know if I did, he would think that I liked him. So, I layed there until Alaina and Aoi to come in to see how things were going once they were done. After a few minutes, of laying there, Reita leaned over to me.
“I think you are really beautiful… And I was wondering, well…” Reita said nervously.
I rolled over to face him which caused him to sit up nervously and his face to turn slightly pink.
“Well what? Spit it out, before I cut it out…” I said pointing to his tongue.
Look, if I cheered him up and acted sweet, he would think I like him. Which I don’t like him, he is just a really good friend to me, almost like Ruki standards. So therefore, I have to throw in some meanness, or it wouldn’t look as legit.
“Will you… uh, I was wondering if… would you maybe…” Reita said, getting more nervous by the second.
I smiled for a minute, almost as if I knew what he was going to ask so I decided to play a game with him so that he would spit it out faster.

Reita’s POV

I was sitting on the bed waiting as Kairi changed clothes and tried them on, then she came out in the first outfit, she looked absolutely adorable in the first one. Although, when she walked out in the second I nearly died. She was so beautiful; I couldn’t even look at her. I was afraid that if I looked at her, I would admit it. I was afraid that I would admit everything. I don’t want her to know, I don’t want anybody to know. I want her to feel the same way about me before I say anything about it to her or anyone else. Although, I want to make sure that she stays mine, I don’t want her to be anyone else’s. I want to claim her as my girl. I honestly don’t want anybody else, but her. I have never felt this way about any other girl I have ever met.

I waited for her to go back into the bathroom and try on the final outfit. I got them for her so that she would have some clothes to sleep in so she wouldn’t have to sleep in the clothes she wore the day before. I am aware that we only got them another three outfits, but its better than only having one. I layed face down on the bed with my face in the pillow until Kairi crawled on the bed beside me and poked me until I responded to her.
“I think you are really beautiful… And I was wondering, well…” I said nervously.
She rolled over to face me so I sat up nervously and my face turned slightly pink.
“Well what? Spit it out, before I cut it out…” Kairi said pointing to my mouth.
“Will you… uh, I was wondering if… would you maybe…” I said, getting more nervous by the second.

I would spit out the question, but I am honestly afraid that she’ll say no. I don’t know if I can handle that or not. Maybe we just aren’t ready yet for this. I’ll give it a while longer before I ask her.
“Well, since you won’t spit it out, The answer is no…” she replied, smiling evilly.
“What? You didn’t even listen to the question!” I whined, sitting on the bed, crossing my arms.
“Then what was the question?” She replied, sassily.
“Will you… try on your bathing suit for me?” I asked, trying to come up with another question quickly.
I should have just said never mind or left it as a no, because now she is just going to think I am some crazy ert.
“I didn’t even know you bought me a bathing suit? It wasn’t in the bag?” She replied, confused.

I was shocked when she didn’t hit me and call me a ert. Although, I don’t mind the abuse, I kind of like it when she hits me. I may have issues, but whatever, I think its fun; it helps spice things up. Kairi sat there for a good five minutes staring at me angrily assuming to see if I was lying to her. After I sat there looking at the bed, thinking to myself, she stood up. By the time she stood up to return to the bathroom and check to see if she missed it, Alaina came running into my room, Aoi following behind her smiling.

Alaina’s POV

I was pretty excited when the boys arrived home and showed us the bags. I was kind of sad though at the same time. Its sweet that they put so much thought into me and my sister, but then again, they are having money troubles as it is, and they just went out and bought all this stuff with no worries. Aoi grabbed my wrist and walked me to his room but on the way, I noticed that Kairi wouldn’t let Reita grab her hand, so I played a game and put her hand in Reita’s. They followed us into Aoi’s room then left after I went in the bathroom to try everything on and change. I decided to go by cutest on the outfits, and the cutest one in my opinion was a cute strapless shirt that flowed at the bottom that was dark red with grey and black streaks, and a pair of black capris to go with it. It looked good on me, but I wanted to have a second opinion, so I stepped out of the bathroom to see what Aoi thought about it.

As I opened the door, Aoi stood up off the bed and looked at me with wide-eyes.
“Woah… you look really pretty in that…” Aoi said, walking over and hugging me.
“Awe, Arigato...” I replied, smiling happily.
“You’re welcome, Alaina-bear…” Aoi replied, releasing me from the hug.
“I have to try on two more, I think?” I said pushing him away and returning the bathroom to try on more clothes.
I heard what sounded like Aoi walking back over to the bed, then I stripped those clothes and went to the dress. It was adorable.

It was a cute spaghetti strapped dark red dress with black rose designs and white lace trim on the top and bottom. The dress went to about the bottom of my thighs, top of my knees and was very form fitting. I looked at myself in the mirror to see how it looked. I am kind of afraid to go out in this one although I already decided on a second opinion for my outfits, so I it up and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door, Aoi didn’t stand this time, he just sat on the bed and his mouth hung open.
“Does it look bad?” I asked, moving my hair and looking down at it.
“No, you look… gorgeous…” Aoi said, closing his mouth.
Aoi admired me in the dress and looked it up and down until he realized I was walking back into the bathroom in which I am pretty sure he watched me walk away.

I closed the door and began taking off my dress to put on the next outfit. When I went to put on the next outfit is when I realized that there was two different bathing suits in my bag. I liked the red one though, so I set that one aside and left the blue one in the bag. I picked up the third outfit and put it on. It was a bright red tank top with a white lacey over shirt and a pair of light blue shorts with it. Though, I decided to save that for when I wanted to go outside on a hot day. So, I picked up the last outfit that I found in the bag; a white tee shirt with a wolf on the front of it that had its tongue out and at the top it said ‘hug me?’ then on the back, it showed the wolf clawing at you and the bottom said ‘if you dare get close enough.’ I put it on with a pair of grey sweat pants and walked out to show Aoi what it looked like. I liked this one, it wasn’t too tight and it wasn’t too loose either. This one fit me perfectly.

I am really happy about this one, and it even has my favorite animal on it; a wolf.
“You look so cute in that one… I just want to…” Aoi said walking over to me, though before he finished his sentence he wrapped his arms around me in a hug and squeezed me tightly.
“Arigato. I think I have one more thing to try on though…” I replied, smirking to myself.
“You do? I thought that was it…” Aoi replied, letting me go.
“No, I have one more, though its not an outfit…” I replied, skip running into the bathroom.
I grabbed the swim suit and smiled happily to myself as I took off the previous clothing choices and put on the swim suit. I put on the swim suit bottoms and looked at them in the mirror. They were really cute, it was a ruffled skirt that was red with a black bow on the hip and stopped at about my top thigh, literally right below where the actual swim suit covering stopped.

I put the top to the swim suit on and was able to tie it around my back, but couldn’t tie it around my neck, so I held the ties in place and looked at it in the mirror. The top had ruffles as well, only it was a bikini top, but in the middle connecting it together was a semi-large black bow. I thought it was cute, though, the only thing is that it showed all my piercings and tattoos. I decided to take the risk and walked out into Aoi’s room. He looked at me with his eyes wide and his jaw dropped, though he quickly caught it and closed his mouth.
“Damn…” Aoi said, his eyes moving up and down my body.
I felt a little exposed but the way he was looking at made me feel pretty good about myself.
“I like it and all, but I can’t tie the top string… can you tie it for me?” I asked, walking over to him, lifting my hair as I leaned back so he could reach it while he was sitting.

Aoi tied the back of it, then spun me around in a circle looking at me up and down.
“Since when did you have all this?” He asked, pointing to my tattoos and piercings before I dropped my hair.
I figured since he’d already seen it, I would just go ahead and put my hair up in a ponytail. He looked at me then pulled me over to him again and sat me down on his lap, then picked my leg up to get a closer view of my tattoos. I had a tattoo on my calf of a grey wolf that started from my ankle and made its way up to my upper calf. As well as one on my hip of two enormous roses with thorny vines wrapping around them leading his gaze to my belly button piercing. I had a piercing that went through the top of my belly button across it, then through the bottom of it; it was a silver vine with red diamonds as the flowers. Then he noticed the one on my wrist and grabbed my wrist to look at it closer. He brought it up to his face and admired it closely. The one on my wrist was one of my favorites, it was a blue, black and white wolf howling at a crescent moon.
“Damn… how many of these do you have?” He asked, amusingly.

I laughed and stood up, leaning slightly forward to reveal the one I had on my chest-shoulder. That one was a pretty one as well, only it was the smallest tattoo on my body, I still loved it. It was a small, one inch red rose with a thorny stem and a couple leaves. As well as it being the smallest, it was also the most detailed out of all of them. He touched it and looked at me amused.
“How many more do you have?” He asked, still looking at the others.
I laughed and turned around, then pointed to my lower back. My final tattoo was more commonly known as a tramp stamp, though I’m not a tramp, so it’s just a lower back tattoo. It was a giant red heart with a faded wolf in it, along with some black swirls surrounding it forming a long, unique line on my lower back. 

He also noticed my two ear piercings on the right side and smiled.
“I think I have you beat when it comes to ear piercings…” Aoi said, moving back the hair from his ears to reveal one on his right ear and three on his left.
“Although, I have a nose piercing and you have a bottom lip piercing, therefore we tie when it comes to the face.” I replied, laughing when he brought my face closer.

I couldn’t help but laugh, so I pushed away from him and went to the bathroom to get the other swim suit that I found.
“So, is this one Kairi’s?” I asked, as he was still admiring all my tattoos and piercings.
“Oh, yeah. Reita must have missed that one when he helped me sort it.” Aoi replied.
No sooner than he replied, I was out the door dashing towards Reita’s room in my swim suit. I ran in and looked at Reita who looked at me with goo-goo eyes.
“Better not let Kai or Kairi catch you doing that…” I said, pointing at him.
Aoi walked in soon after and pointed at Reita.
“Or me catch you, because I will beat you up…” Aoi said playfully as he walked over and covered Reita’s eyes.

I ran into the bathroom to find Kairi looking through the bags and held up the swim suit.
“It was in my bag, but its yours!” I said, giving it to her as I left.
“What? Do I have to put this on?” Kairi asked, whining.
“Yes! I put mine on, you have to put yours on…” I replied, walking over to Aoi.
I plopped down on Aoi’s lap and he removed his hand from Reita’s eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist, though leaned forward around me so that he could make sure that he didn’t hit my belly button piercing. After a few minutes, Kairi’s head popped out of the door.
“Alaina, get in here…” She said, angrily.
“Coming!” I said, hopping up from Aoi’s lap and running to the bathroom.

I walked in and Kairi looked at me with her hands behind her neck.
“I don’t know how you tied this, but I can’t tie mine…” She said turning around so I could reach the strings.
“Um, I can just tie things behind my back?” I said smiling.
I tied the strings around her neck and she looked in the mirror. She also noticed that none of my tattoos or piercings were covered.
“You let Aoi see everything?” She asked, looking at me curiously.
“Well, I didn’t think about it until he pointed them out…” I replied, lying entirely.
I saw them in the mirror but I figured that they would have seen them eventually.

Alaina walked towards the door slowly, almost hesitant.
“Are you sure about this?” She asked, putting her hand on the doorknob.
“Yes, I think we will be okay with these guys…” I replied, reassuring her.
I wasn’t sure if we were going to be okay with these guys or not but I didn’t want to be the only one that they saw half .
“Okay…” Kairi said taking a breath as she walked out of the bathroom.
Reita’s jaw dropped, and his face turned red as he shot his glance directly to the ground. Aoi, grabbed his chin and made him look at Kairi who was blushing as well.
“Look at her…” Aoi whispered to him.

Reita stood up and walked over to her calmly as I went back over to sit beside Aoi.
“You look… amazingly gorgeous…” Reita said, walking in a circle around her as he checked her out.
“She looks fantabulastic!” I said, standing up doing a jazz hands finish.
Kairi walked over to me to punch me but I hid behind Aoi so instead of punching me she punched him instead.
“Ouch…” Aoi said, rubbing his arm as I stuck my tongue out at her.
“I think we better leave…” Aoi said, laughing as he pulled me out of the room.
“Good luck, sis!” I yelled as Aoi and me headed back to his room.

Reita’s POV

She looked absolutely stunning in the swim suit I got her. I am so glad that it fit though, because it would be awkward if it didn’t. As soon as she walked out of the bathroom, my face shot down to the floor and I could feel the color flush out of it. That is until Aoi grabbed my face and made me look at her, in which, I am glad that he did. I stood up and walked over to her, walking around her admiring her gorgeous body. I noticed that she also had a lot of tattoos and piercings as well. I saw that Alaina had quite a few too but then Aoi covered my eyes so I couldn’t look at her. I still want to know what is going on between the two of them.
“You look… amazingly gorgeous…” I said, not even noticing that Aoi and Alaina were leaving.

I stood in front of Kairi and looked her in the eyes. She looked away from me blushing slightly.
“I feel so and not in a fun way…” She replied, holding her hips.
I didn’t realize why she was hiding her hips until I moved her hands away and saw shiny silver. That’s when I really checked Kairi out to see what others she had. Along with her hips piercings, she had two piercings on each ear that she revealed when she put her hair up like Alaina’s. She had a tattoo going down her side with big bold, fancy print letters that read ‘FEARLESS’, a rose behind her ear that trailed down part of her neck and a heart monitor on her wrist. I never noticed them before now, but then again, I have never seen as much as I have of her until now. I held her face to look at me.
“You are gorgeous, don’t let anyone tell you wrong. If you are uncomfortable in that one though, I can get you another?” I offered.

Kairi shook her head left to right immediately.
“No, its okay… I can wear this one…” She said, as she made her way back into the bathroom.
I am assuming that she went to change back into Pajamas but I can’t wait until we go swimming tomorrow. It’s going to be so much fun. I wonder how Uruha will react to Alaina in hers? That is unless Aoi stops him from seeing her the same way he did me. Until then, I guess it will all remain a mystery. I walked back over to the bed and waited for her to come out again. When she came out, she was in her pajamas with her hair still up.
“So, can I use your hip piercings as reins eventually?” I asked, smiling evilly.

Kairi walked over to me and slapped me on the cheek, exactly what I was hoping for. I needed to get hit in the face for thinking what I was thinking that moment she stepped out in the swim suit; although, I see nothing wrong with being slapped just for fun as well, but I deserved a slap this time. Kairi walked out of the room so I just layed back in bed and rested my hands behind my head, smiling to myself at all the thoughts I had.
“Damn, she is definitely one gorgeous girl… and I will eventually make her mine. No matter what it takes, I will do anything to claim her heart…” I whispered to myself.

Aoi’s POV

I’m glad that Alaina told Kairi that she was able to tie her swim suit by herself or Kairi would have killed me for sure. As we headed back into my room, Uruha was walking up the stairs so I pushed Alaina into my room quickly and shut my door.
“Get in bed and lay under the covers…” I said pushing her towards my bed. 
“What? Why?” She asked, climbing into bed.
By the time she got the covers over her, Uruha opened my door and walked in.
“So, how did the clothes fit?” He asked, looking at Alaina.
Alaina nodded, smiling and layed down so it looked like she was getting ready to take a nap.
“They fit pretty well.” Alaina replied, laying her head on a pillow and closing her eyes.
“Well, I just wanted to know how they fit… I see you are tired though, so I will leave you alone. Just be careful sleeping in here with Aoi.” Uruha laughed pointing at me before he left.

Alaina laughed and waved bye to him.
“I will…” She replied giggling as Uruha closed the door.
Once Uruha closed the door, she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I grabbed her wrist and spun her to me, and wrapped her in my arms.
“You know, I promised I would protect you. That includes protection from me…” I laughed, kissing her cheek before spinning her back to the bathroom.
She went into the bathroom and a few minutes later, came out in her new pajamas that Uruha and I picked out for her. I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge as she walked up to me casually.

Alaina sat on my lap facing me and looked me in the eyes with a smile, touching our foreheads together.
“You know, you are actually really sweet compared to your hardcore appearance.” She said, smiling.
“Yeah, I get that a lot. Although, I have a badass dark side as well…” I replied, smirking evilly.
“Do you now?” She replied giggling, as she rolled off of me and onto the bed beside me.
“I do… Although, you are probably too young and innocent to find it…” I replied, rolling on my side to face her.
“I don’t believe that…” She replied, laughing as she crawled up farther onto the bed and layed her head on the pillows.

I crawled up the bed and made my way to her, while laying over top of her, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. Alaina giggled and pushed me off of her.
“I don’t care what you try, I still believe that you are too nice of a guy.” She said smiling.
“If I didn’t make that promise… You would see the badass dark side, but I made a promise that I would protect you. So unfortunately, I am unable to show you that vicious side of me.” I said, laying on my side to look at her.
“Okay, well, I am going to sleep in Ruki’s room so that Uruha doesn’t get any ideas about us. Do you think that would be a good idea? Or would that make it more obvious?” Alaina asked, rolling over onto her side to look at me.

I thought about it for a moment before responding. Would I rather her sleep in here with me or leave and sleep with Ruki? Though, she does bring up a good point, how would we explain it to Kairi that she slept in here instead of in Uruha’s room? It’d be easier if she slept in with Ruki, but I don’t want her to leave my side, not yet at least.
“I think you should just stay in here with me…” I said, wrapping an arm and leg around her and pulling her closer to me.
“Then, I guess I will stay in here with you… but try anything while I am sleeping, I will have Kairi attack you…” She said pointing a finger at me.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah… Go to bed…” I replied, closing my eyes, while resting my chin above her head on the pillow.

Alaina nuzzled her face into my chest and rested the palm of her right hand on my chest, while putting her left hand under her cheek. I kissed her forehead and she hit my chest, then giggled as she started moving. I raised my arm and leg allowing her to move which resulted in Alaina putting her back to me. Although, once I put my arm and leg back down, she was able to snuggle up closer to me.
“Good night, Aoi-bear…” Alaina whispered.
“Good night, Alaina-bear…” I replied, leaning up to kiss her cheek.
Alaina laughed then turned around and kissed my lips, then layed back in her current position. I just laughed at her and played with her hair until I heard the faint sounds of snoring, then I too fell asleep soon after.

 

Okay, okay, so it was kind of long, but kind of short. I ran out of time in Chemistry class, but I might right more at lunch time if you guys get lucky enough. haha. 
\(~.o)/ (wink, wink) love you all!