~Chapter 5

Gazette Knapped!

Alaina’s POV

When I woke up this morning, I was shocked to see both Uruha and Ruki standing next to my bed about to wake me up. Uruha rubbed the back of his neck nervously as Ruki greeted me with a hug. Uruha looked at Ruki with an angry jealous expression.
“Hey, we made you guys breakfast…” Uruha said, walking out of the room.
“Good morning, Beautiful? How was your night?” Ruki asked, breaking the hug.
“It was good.” I said, confused a bit.
“Good, come on. I’ll show you around the house and tell you the important need to knows…” Ruki said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

I was led out of the room by Ruki and taken all throughout the house.
“Why am I getting a tour of house?” I asked, confused.
“Uruha has agreed to let you both out of your rooms!” Ruki said, jumping up and down happily.
“Really? But Why would he agree to that?” I asked, curiously.
“It doesn’t matter, honey. Just accept the fact you don’t have to be locked up in that tiny little room all the time…” Ruki replied, pulling me to another room.
“So, this is the bathroom?” I asked, admiring the décor.

Ruki laughed and pulled me by my hand from room to room. There was My room, Kairi’s room, plus a bathroom, kitchen, dining room, game room, family room, living room, and they each had their own personal rooms as well, each with their own closet and bathroom plus closets in the hallway. The house was ridiculous compared to anything I have ever seen before. I don’t understand why they would need money if they can afford a place like this. Though, I am extremely surprised that nobody has caught on to me and Kairi yet. Nobody will ever report us missing, but they’ll find out sooner or later. I went to the kitchen and saw Kai cooking food.
“Is that all for us?” I asked, my eyes wide with anticipation.

Kai nodded his head, so I ran up and hugged him, knocking him sideways a bit because I took a running start. Uruha immediately came up and peeled me off Kai and hugged me.
“Hey, don’t hug him! I wanna hug too!” Ruki said, joining in on the hug Uruha gave me.
“I don’t want to sick Kairi on you but… !” I yelled, smiling like a cheshire when they both immediately let me go and made a three foot space in between us.
“Don’t you dare ever do that again, you hear me! If you do, I will punish you so hard!” Uruha said.

I am assuming that Uruha didn’t know how wrong that sounded because he seemed extremely serious about it until we all started laughing but him.
“You would punish her hard…” Ruki laughed causing Uruha to turn red and leave the room.
“He didn’t even deny it…” Kai laughed.
“I don’t get it? What is so bad about being punished?” I asked confused.
“I’ll tell you what, Alaina. Disobey Uruha just one time and figure it out…” Ruki said, smiling.
“I don’t like that smile…” I replied backing away.

Every step I took backward, Ruki would come closer, so I kept walking backwards until I bumped into Uruha causing us to fall. Uruha fell on his back and I fell with my back on his stomach and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me up to Ruki who in return helped me stand.
“Owie…” I said, shaking my hand.
When I fell, my hand hit the corner of the coffee table and popped. I wasn’t sure if I twisted it or not, but I do know that it hurt like hell. Immediately, Uruha grabbed my hand and started investigating by moving my hand in a circle and bending my hand back. Once Uruha bent my hand back, it made a loud pop and I winced but then it felt better. I hugged Uruha for getting rid of the pain, almost it still hurt. While Ruki just stood back and smiled at the two of us.
“You guys are just so cute together…” Ruki said, practically fangirling over us.

I looked at Ruki and laughed nervously.
“Don’t be stupid Ruki… Why would I want to date or even like someone who ruthlessly kidnapped me. If anything, I hate him.” I replied, walking away, not looking at any of them.
I went to my room and layed on my bed to think. I wonder if they’ll ever catch on, I mean, its day three and nobody has reported us missing yet. Or maybe they did know that we have no family and took us in dramatically so that we wouldn’t catch on. There are so many possibilities.
“Hey, we are going to get Kairi up, are you coming?” Kai asked, walking in my room unannounced.
“Yes!” I replied, happily, forgetting to warn them about Kairi’s temper.

After we woke Kairi up, we ate food, went pee, then decided to play a game. We all broke up into teams, and of course, I was with Uruha. I didn’t mind it though, because out of all of them, I feel safest with either Uruha or Ruki. Though, Ruki went with Aoi because Uruha already claimed me as his partner. We decided that Kai was the one to be it and sent him to the bathroom to count while we all hid.
“Come on, Kai will take like twenty minutes to count to one hundred so we have plenty of time, though make it quick because he cheats as well…” Ruki said, laughing when Aoi started pulling him along by the bottom of his shirt.

Uruha told me that Kai would never think of checking the attic so it would be a good idea to go up there. At first, I was sketchy on going up there, but we had no other ideas. So, we headed up to the attic and sat in silence for a couple minutes before Reita poked his head up and came up with Kairi.
“Aoi and Ruki went to hide in Aoi’s closet, so we came up here…”Uruha said.
I saw a spider crawl near me and jumped towards Uruha. I hate spiders, and it was close to me, and I thought it was going to jump and bite me. I accidentally made a loud thump when I jumped closer to Uruha due to the spider which earned me a lot of hateful looks. Although, Uruha reached across my lap and killed it so I was pretty happy. The spider went back to hell from which it came, out of the demon realm.

A few minutes later, Kairi decided to give Kai another chance so her and Reita left the attic leaving me and Uruha alone once again.
“So, I’m sorry about last night…” Uruha said, smiling shyly.
“It’s okay, I forgot to tell you that I sometimes strip in my sleep… So, if that’s what you’re worried about then…” I started as I got interrupted by him.
“No… that’s not it. I am sorry I just left and didn’t say anything about it. I came back later that night but I didn’t want to bug you while you slept so I went to my bed. Which by the way; is so much more comfortable than yours…” Uruha said, throwing in a little laugh at the end.

His laugh is so adorable. I don’t see how these people can be as old as they are and act so much like kids.
“Oh… Well, that’s okay.  I just assumed you had to potty or something… And how is your bed more comfortable than mine?” I asked curiously.
“How did you think I was going potty? I was gone for over two hours…” Uruha stated.
“Oh, well, Ruki came in afterwards and layed in bed with me, and kept me company for a while. So, I guess I just didn’t think you were gone that long? And what about your bed?” I replied, smiling at the angry expression that grew on his face when I said that Ruki layed in bed with me.

Uruha wrapped his arm around my waist and then pulled me closer and hugged me. I leaned closer to him, not thinking, and rested my head on his shoulder.
“Well, I’ll ask Ruki about it later then, unless you tell me what you guys did? And my bed is more comfortable because it’s a waterbed, so it molds to yah body…” Uruha replied, laughing.
“Oh, well, he gave me a hug because he didn’t know I was shirtless, then we layed in bed together and talked… that was all, and really? How come we get the crap beds?” I asked, complaining about the beds.

Uruha looked at me with a slight smile on his face and moved my hair out of my face and behind my ear. I looked away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing, slightly. You couldn’t even but barely tell I was blushing, it was that little, but I wanted to add more drama to the moment, so I looked away okay. I don’t like him, he kidnapped me. Uruha put his finger on my chin and brought me to look at him again.
“You know, you could have just asked for a nicer bed, and I would have traded with you…” Uruha said, looking into my eyes.
“Okay, and how was I supposed to know that… and besides, I could’ve talked to Ruki about it and I’m sure he would let me sleep in his bed with him.” I replied, smiling as Uruha’s brows furrowed.

Uruha didn’t like it when I brought up Ruki in front of him. I tried to do it to make him mad, then maybe he would leave me alone. Although, it worked the complete opposite way; every time that I mentioned Ruki, Uruha would just come closer or watch me closer. And even so, I couldn’t resist the urge to bring Ruki up.
“Will you quit bringing up Ruki around me? And I just told you that if you wanted to sleep in my bed, you could!” Uruha said, loudly and kind of angrily.
“Sorry… It’s just, he has been the nicest to me so far…” I said, realizing that I was leaning on him, then moving away.

Uruha just looked at me, and smiled, somewhat sadly. So, I pretended like I saw a spider and jumped in his lap. After I jumped in his lap, there really was a spider that fell down from the ceiling and landed on my chest-shoulder, so I freaked out and leaned backwards on Uruha trying to get away from it while he laughed at me, and knocked it off onto the ground and smashed it.
“Why did we come up here?” I whined, so close to Uruha that I could feel his heart beating.
“We came up here because I know this would be the last place that Kai would look… why are you complaining?” Uruha said, laughing when a dust bunny drifted by and I freaked out because I thought it was another spider.
“I am freaking out because there are spider’s everywhere and one of them touched my no-no zone, then you touched my no-no zone to knock it off… and I am just getting by everything today…” I whined.

Uruha laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to lean forward but he moved one of his arms up around my shoulder so I was stuck in place.
“Trust me, You’d know it if you got by me… And I would never do anything like that to you anyways, so don’t worry.” Uruha said, hugging me gently.
“Well, I think we should follow Kairi and Reita down; it might look suspicious misterr if we are up here for a while by ourselves with no supervision.” I replied laughing.
“True… and I don’t want to hear it from Kairi, she can be scary…” Uruha said, laughing slightly.
“No, she is nice. And my sister, so talk bad about her, and I will punish you! Whatever was so funny about that, I still don’t get why that is so funny… It was funny when you said it, but then they were all like, ‘you would punish her hard’ what does that even mean?” I asked, as Uruha’s face turned bright red before he looked away.
“Uh, Don’t worry about it… They are just erts. Never trust them for anything…” Uruha said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I took this chance to slip away from Uruha’s grasp and headed for the attic door. As I reached for the attic door, a spider crawled over my fingers as I opened it. I freaked out and flicked my hand, causing the spider to fly towards Uruha, who just smashed it when it landed beside him.
“Spiders are harmless… I don’t see why you are so afraid of them. They are all over this house…” Uruha said, laughing that same cute laugh as always.
I mean, that horrible, not cute laugh as always. Uruha waited for me to leave the attic, then followed behind us. By the time, we walked out to the living room and found Reita and Kairi; Kai walked around the corner.
“I win! I found all of you, yes! I finally beat you at the game!” Kai yelled, happily a he jumped up and down with joy.
“Um, no… we felt bad because you couldn’t find us and came out of hiding to give you a fighting chance…” Kairi said, laughing when Kai stopped jumping and sat down in the recliner sadly.
“Way to crush his hopes in dreams all in one sentence…” Reita said, laughing.

I felt kind of bad, but she was only being honest. I mean, Kai did at this game pretty bad.
“Who wants to watch a movie?” Reita suggested.
“Shouldn’t we find Ruki and Aoi first?” I asked, receiving a hateful glare from Uruha.
We decided to watch a movie until there was a flash of light in the living room window. Kairi and I looked at each other because we knew exactly what was coming next after that light. We quickly started to make our way down the hallways and to the stairs; afraid of what was going to happen next.
“Where are you guys, going?” Kai asked curiously.
Uruha and Reita got up immediately and started following us. As soon as I heard the loud boom of thunder, I took off. Kairi ran to the closest closet to her, and I tried to enter the same one.
“No, go find your own hidy-hole!” Kairi said, hiding in the corner before closing the door.
Uruha and Reita were left behind when we took off running, we ran so fast that they couldn’t keep up where we were going. I hid in the closet across the hallway of Kairi’s because she was unwilling to share hers. Every time the thunder roared, I winced and tried to hide even further in the back of the closet.

Ruki’s POV

Aoi and I hid in his closet because we knew that Kai would be too stupid to look behind closed doors. We crammed both of us in the closet, which was roomier than I expected it to be.
“Hey, we have to be quiet…. Don’t breathe so loud!” Aoi whisper-yelled at me.
Aoi covered my mouth to block some of the sound, so I resituated so I could sit more comfortably. We were in the closet for what seemed like hours, and because it was so awkward because of what we did the other night; nobody talked or said a word. We just sat there in silence until Aoi whisper-yelled at me for breathing loudly. It was quite awkward, and I feel like everyone else was found a while ago, but I’m sure if the game was over that surely one of them would tell us.
“Okay, I am done. If the game takes this long to win, I don’t want to play it anymore…” Aoi said, standing up to leave the room.

 

Next thing, we knew, the door opened and we heard footsteps, so we both stood and remained quiet.
“Aoi! Ruki! The girls ran and we can’t find them. They are somewhere in the house, if they were outside, they would have tripped the security wires by now.” Uruha said, opening the closet.
“How did they get out of Sir Uruha’s sight?” Aoi asked, smiling evilly.
“Its simple, we were going to watch a movie, there was a flash of lightning and then they were gone by the time it thundered…” Uruha said, desperately searching everywhere.

I have never seen Uruha look so desperate to find something it is kind of an amusing game. He is the child and Alaina is the toy. When I play with his toy, he gets upset. I like to mess with him about Alaina because I know it gets him going and more protective over her. I think they would make a really cute couple, especially since he is so worried about her. Though, soon after Uruha left, Reita came in, saying the same thing, only about Kairi instead of Alaina. So, Reita has a thing for Kairi. That’s why he has been acting all cutesy lately and stuff. They would make a cute couple too.  Reita needs someone like her to be in his life. Maybe Sebastian did make the right choice by kidnapping Alaina. Not saying that it was right, but I think it is a good thing, or a sign from the heavens or whatever.

Or maybe, its just a complete coincidence that Sebastian even ran into Alaina. Either way, though, they are both pretty and they bring us Hyung’s and Maknae’s together again. I immediately followed Uruha out into the living room and listened carefully to his story.
“If they got to the hallway and disappeared from view around that area… then they are probably in one of the closets….” I said, pointing to the closets.
As soon as I pointed to the closets, Uruha and Reita took off in the direction to check.
“Damn, I have never seen them this excited…” Aoi said, walking out into the living room with the rest of us.