Introduction

Gazette Knapped!

I was walking home alone, though tonight I had a feeling that I should walk the back way. So, as I walked on, my feet decided to take me down a dark, slightly creepy alleyway. I wasn’t sure why, but something had drawn me to this place. I continued about my journey, though once I reached the middle of the alley, I heard someone call for me. Then, I felt a sharp pain on my wrist and I was slammed against the wall.
“Hey there, pretty girl. You want to show me a good time, or am I going to have to force you?” A man said, holding a knife close to my throat.
“Leave her alone!” A female voice rang out.

I was unclear of what was going to happen next as the knife has slowly pressed closer and closer against my skin, beginning to break through.
“I said leave her alone!” The voice rang out again.
The man that had pushed me against the wall, looked in the direction of the voice and pulled a gun out of his pants and shot in her direction. A scream rang out, and I heard her body fall, as a tear began to run down my cheek the man quickly grabbed me and began to walk, forcefully pushing me along.
“Act like nothing happened or I will take you home and kill you. I am using you for ransom, surely by the way you are dressed you come from a nice family?” The man said.

I struggled against his grip, though he shoved the knife tip into my back and told me if I didn’t walk calmly, he’d just kill me on the spot and find someone else. I walked calmly and followed his orders until we stopped in front a large mansion with an iron gate that led to the walk way. He looked around as if he was checking to make sure, nobody followed him, then opened the gate and walked me to the mansion. He grabbed a key on top of the door frame and walked inside.
“Hey, Bosses… I got a good one this time. Real sweet and nice to look at, plus, the way she is dressed, I am assuming she has some value to someone…” The man said standing in front of the door after closing it.

Four men walked out in punk rocker outfits, one wearing a piece of tape over his nose. The smallest one was a brunette who had yellow streaks. He was wearing almost all black. The second to smallest one had black hair with pink streaks. He was wearing almost all white. The middle one was also a brunette with green streaks. He was wearing almost all Dark purple, also the one with tape over his nose. The tallest one out of the group had black hair with purple streaks. He was wearing almost all dark blue. I admired them all, they were lookers. Though, I wasn’t sure if I was going to live or not so I focused more on my life than anything.
“You idiot, how many times do we have to tell you, if you are going to get a girl, don’t make a scene.” The middle one said.
“Yes, but sir… just look at her? Isn’t she something?” The man said, caressing my face.
“Bring her to me…” The man in all dark blue said, smiling evilly.
The man grabbed my hands, and cuffed them with a zip tie, then started walking towards the group of men.
“Why did you cuff her? I thought you said she was sweet?” The man in dark blue replied.
“She is sweet… its just that, I don’t want her to become sour all of a sudden…” The man said, pushing me into the group of men.

The man in all black caught me, then winked at me smiling as he dismissed the man who’d brought me here.
“I kind of like her in zip ties… That means she can’t fight back much…” The man in black said.
“Let’s take her to Uruha. He’ll know what to do with her…” The man in all white said, smiling evilly.
They grabbed my arms and forced me to walk into a back room, to the far right of the hallway in which they came from.
“Hey, boss. Where do you want her?” The man in white asked.
They threw me towards the man, assuming Uruha, whom was sitting in a recliner, relaxing, causing me to fall to my side on the ground. I winced in pain once my arm made contact with the hard wood floor.
“Good, very good. Now, leave me at once. I’d like to get more acquainted with her.” Uruha said.
“Yes, Uruha. Don’t hog her to yourself… I want to play games with her too…” The man in black said, laughing.
“Ruki, that’s enough. All of you, leave me at once.” Uruha said, smiling as though he had a plan.

I layed on the ground with my eyes closed, trying hard not to cry. Will I ever get out of here? What are they going to do to me? Am I going to die? All these thoughts rushed through my head, the moment they all left the room, leaving me with a scary big dude.
“Come now, I’m not going to hurt you. I just have to stay tough while they’re around so they know they can trust me and they will obey me. Here…” Uruha said, helping stand up and taking off the zip ties.
“Ugh…” I let out a groan in pain when he lifted me.
My back felt wet, assuming it was from the knife that the other man had stabbed in my back earlier, I tried hard not to move and cause myself more pain.
“I see you’re hurt… Come, I can help you.” Uruha said, smiling, though gentler this time.

I reluctantly followed him to another room that branched off the one we were in. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. I was so scared about losing my life, I didn’t pay much attention to my surroundings on the walk here. I walked in and he closed the door, then started to remove his suit jacket.
“If you lay face down here, I can help you bandage the wound. I’m sorry this had to happen to you, that man really doesn’t know when to stop…” Uruha said, acting as though, I’m his friend from high school.
I looked at him confused, then he forcefully pushed me onto the table. I was laying face up until he turned me over on my stomach. I just layed there until Uruha started taking off my Black leather jacket, then I got a little freaked and tried to jump up.
“Stop, calm down… I am trying to get to the wound. I will do nothing else, I promise.” Uruha said, holding me down.

I layed there as Uruha took off my jacket. The wound was just below my Dark red Crop top, so Uruha pushed my shirt up a bit, causing me to jump at his touch.
“You can trust me. I will take care of you, and I will protect you from the others.” Uruha said, gently.
“Mm..” I replied quickly, reassuring that I understood, though I had no idea what was going on.
I don’t know why I was kidnapped, or why this guy is being nice to me and helping me out, and promising me things. I am confused about it all. I felt Uruha touch the stab wound with a damp towel and wipe of the blood, then his hands, slowly moved up and down my sides, back to the wound.

I felt a little awkward and was very uncomfortable but other than him touching my sides and the wound, everything was fine. He put a little bandage on my back, the sat me up facing away from him.
“I’m gonna need you to raise your arms.” Uruha said, kindly, as he touched my sides again.
I moved away at his touch, though he moved me back and put a piece of brown fabric on my side and held it in place. I raised my arms and Uruha wrapped a long, thin piece of fabric around my lower torso, leaning forward as if he was hugging me to go around my stomach.
“Sorry if it got awkward. I was touching your sides to make sure you didn’t have any pains there either. I wasn’t being creepy, promise.” Uruha said, rubbing the back of his neck, as if he was nervous.
“It’s okay…” I said, shakily, still trying to comprehend what was going on.
“So, you can talk? That’s great. I’m glad to hear that.” Uruha said, smiling.

I sat on the table, looking at the ground. I didn’t want to look him in the eyes because I didn’t want to make him angry. I don’t want to get hurt but for some reason, I feel like I can trust this guy. I think my feelings have finally died or ran away.
“Come, I will show you to your room.” Uruha said, grabbing my hand as he led me out of the room.
When he grabbed my hand, I felt shivers go up my spine. When he looked at me, and smiled, I could feel my heart beat a little faster. I wonder if my body is telling me that I am going to die tonight?
“Stop worrying, You will be safe where I am taking you. Only I can get in or unless they have the key. Stay here, and I will be back in a while to explain everything…” Uruha said, smiling as he closed the door.

I heard the door lock from outside and looked out the barred window on the door to watch him as he left. I waited for him to get out of site, then ran over to a window and took a picture of it on my phone sending it to my sister, Kairi. I also wrote a message saying, ‘Kairi, please come to where this is at. I think it would be a cool place to meet and hangout. Come quick!’ I am not going to tell her what happened because if she freaks out and calls the cops, I could be dead for ratting on them. Before I knew it, Uruha was back and snatching the phone out of my hands as he hugged me from behind, relaxing his chin on my head.
“Awe, baby girl. I was just starting to like you… Why would you have contact with someone other than one of us? That’s a big no-no…” Uruha said, kissing my cheek as I could feel him slip my phone into his front pocket.
“Reita! Kai! Get in here, now!” Uruha yelled, angrily, continuing to hold me in place until they arrived.

The two men walked in, smiling happily as if they had won the lottery.
“Yes, Uruha?” They both asked in unison.
“This girl has gotten contact and has sent a message to someone, calling them here. Wait outside for them, and when they get here, bring them to me…” Uruha said, smiling as he slowly wrapped one of his arms around my stomach, while the other around my shoulder.
I stood there, not sure of what to think and let him go. I knew the moment I tried anything that he could overpower me in an instant. I’ll have to play along with this silly game until something happens. Another man walked in, I think Ruki was his name.
“Well, well, well… looks like I was right. You are going to hog her all to yourself? What about me?” The man in all black, Ruki I think, said, walking in.
“There is always some for you… you should know by now that I don’t leave you out…” Uruha said.
 

Ruki, the man in all black walked over to us and stood in front of me with a frowny face then leaned forward towards me, so I turned to the left and noticed that he kissed Uruha on the mouth. Uruha let out a chuckle and forced me back in our previous position.
“Uruha, let me play with her next… can’t I?” Ruki whined childishly.
“Ruki… Do not make me tell you again…” Uruha said, letting me go slightly.
I stood beside him, looking back and forth at them, confused by what just happened. I honestly don’t know what to think of it, but it was kind of interesting.

Ruki left the room pouting, and Reita undoubtedly followed close behind, along with Kai.
“You are going to look out the window and tell me who you called when she arrives. When she gets here, She will get to join you though, you aren’t going to share the same room… Hope you enjoy your current company…” Uruha said, smiling as he kissed my cheek again.
I am starting to think that my feelings just hate me and are going against me. I felt a weird shiver go down my spine and shook a little after his lips touched my skin. He let out a slight chuckle as if he was satisfied then walked me closer to the window, pressing me against the window seal, pressing his body against mine. It was pretty awkward so I just kind of stood there and waited for Kairi to come.

Once I saw her walk into the yard, I decided to let her get caught instead of risk my life.
“That’s her…” I whispered, trying hard to fight back the tears of risking both, me and my sister’s life.
“Good girl… See, nobody gets hurt when you do as I tell you…” Uruha said, kissing my cheek yet again.
Uruha let me go and walked out of the room then laughed slightly before closing the door. I heard screaming come from down the hall, and I rushed to the door and started banging harshly against it.
“Kairi! I’m in here, I’m okay!” I yelled, tears rolling down my face.
“Alaina! Alaina, where are you?” She yelled back.
“I’m here! I’m here…” I said, quieting down as Ruki, I think, started walking towards me.

I stepped back from the door and sat on the ground, my knees tucked up to my chest and rocked back and forth as the door to my room slowly opened.
“Hey there… I’m Ruki. I came to play some games with you…” Ruki said walking towards me with his heads behind his back and a large grin on his face.
“What do you want from me?” I said, still crying.
“I want to play games with you… that’s all…” Ruki said, pulling out a pack of cards from behind his back.
“What?” I asked confused.
“I want to play a game of poker, strip poker!” Ruki said sitting down beside me, clapping his hands childishly.