Cuss Party

Lift Off

-Contains explicit yet censored language-

 

 

“Really? So Hoseok and Taeji are having problems?” Haeran questioned, “Well, she has been avoiding him recently and I don’t know why.”

 

Haeran, Zenrei, Yoongi, and Hye Rin were sitting together at a table booth, while everyone else was in class.

 

Hye Rin took a sip of her soda, “She’s cheating on him, that’s why.”

 

“WHAT?!” Haeran and Zenrei almost screamed out to the whole dining hall.

 

She nodded, “I saw her making out with some guy on campus one day last semester, and she still hangs out with him a lot in her other group of friends...so I’m sure she’s still ing him.”

 

Yoongi nudged her with his shoulder, “Hey, language…”

 

“What?” Hye Rin looked at him, “You taught me that word.”

 

Haeran sighed as she shook her head, “Wow, now I’m annoyed… Just imagine when Hoseok finds out.  He’s such a softie, and for her to hurt him like that. What a bit*h.”

 

The three of the friends that were with her looked at her in surprise. They were all surprised that she actually cussed.

 

“You just said the word bi-”

 

She looked at Zenrei, “What? Bit*h? What’s the problem with that? The only problem here is that bit*h Taeji.”

 

Yoongi looked at her, at his watch and then back at her, “You just said that word three times in sixty seconds...I am so surprised.”

 

At that moment, the four of them saw Taeji walk in standing next to a boy that none of them knew.

 

“That’s him.” Hye Rin said, “That’s the guy that she’s been ing.”

 

Yoongi stared at the two of them, “I can tell now, they’re so close to each other. It’s possible that she’s ing him on the side, or Hoseok is her side boyfriend for reasons that I don’t know of.”

 

“Is this a cussing party now…” Zenrei questioned to herself loud enough for them to all hear.

 

Yoongi chuckled, “Bet your it is…” he tried to sound funny but there was a lot of concern in his voice as he stared off at his best friend’s cheating lover.

 

“BIT*H!” Zenrei’s sudden scream erupted through the dining hall, “LOWLIFE BIT*H!” she screamed again with dignity.

 

Everyone in the dining hall went from their chatty conversations to complete silence. Even her own friends were shocked as all three of them slowly grabbed their bags and slowly started to get up because they all knew Taeji was the type to create a scene.

 

Even Taeji was looking at her, and when she noticed that it was Zenrei, she then became pissed off because she already didn’t like her on their first day of their second semester.

 

The new girl knew that her nemesis was staring at her, and to enrage her even more, she stuck out both of her middle fingers towards her, “Yes, Taeji. I’m looking at you!”

 

Taeji took a step forward to confront her, but the boy with her grabbed onto her arm and pulled her away from everyone, obviously embarrassed by the situation.

 

“Damn… You said the thing we’ve been wanting to say to her for months.” Haeran told her, “We were just afraid that Hoseok would get mad at us if he knew.”

 

Zenrei shrugged, “She shouldn’t be doing that to Hoseok, I know I’ve only talked to him once because of our class, but I can tell that he obviously doesn’t deserve it.”

 

“You’re right, most people on campus don’t like her anyway, so I’m pretty sure you’re going to end up being a crowd favorite for standing up for yourself.” Yoongi said as he took a bite of his food.

 

“It’s not about being a crowd favorite, it’s the fact that she’s hurting a friend of yours, mine, and ours. She needs to be stopped before he gets hurt really bad. It’s unacceptable.” the new girl closed off her statement.

 

All three of them nodded, as they knew that she was right. They all believed Hoseok didn’t deserve it. Before he met Taeji, he was such an angel...now, his state was heavily questionable.

 

----

 

It was the end of the day, everyone in their group except for Taehyung was out of class, and they were all waiting for him so they could go out for their “play date” at the playground like last time.

 

“What’s taking Tae so long?” the male Jimin asked, “How long is his actual class?”

 

Namjoon looked at his watch, “He told me that it ended at 2:10, so it’ll take him awhile. It’s only 1:43.”

 

He sighed, “Well then let’s try not to make this hangout on Mondays or Wednesdays then…”

 

The female Jimin, otherwise his ex, still looked uncomfortable being near him. Sure, it was nice to see him again, but it’s always weird to befriend an ex-boyfriend.

 

He noticed her expression and the tension in her, and looked directly at her, “Mi-Min, are you okay?”

 

At that moment, all of his friends that he knew since they were going out, and even Haeran and Zenrei looked shocked when he called for her.

 

He hadn’t said the name “Mi-Min” in years. That was his pet name for her when they were going out.

 

She looked the most surprise, but tried her best to stay normal, “Y-yeah, I’m fine. I guess I-I’m still trying to find my way around campus.”

 

“O-oh, o-okay. Sorry…” the male Jimin noticed the quick awkwardness between the rest of the group, and it wasn’t that good type of awkwardness, if that even existed anyway.

 

Jungkook was one of the boys that were standing up, and to relieve the awkwardness, or maybe...just to prolong it, he stretched slightly, looking out the window, “When is Taehyung getting here…”

 

Seokjin looked out the window to see Taehyung walking down some stairs near his building outside, “There he is!” he exclaimed as he got up from his seat and ran outside to his friend. He too was awkward with the whole situation.

 

Taehyung looked at his older friend who was ridiculously running towards him, “What is he doing…”

 

“Tae! Tae! I’m not going in there when it’s so freaking awkward in there…”

 

He looked at his hyung with confusion, “Are you okay? What happened while I was gone?”

 

Seokjin sighed, “Jimin screwed up. He tried to talk to his ex Jimin and he accidentally called her Mi-Min.”

 

“Her old pet name?!”

 

The older one nodded, “Yeah, it became so awkward and now I don’t want to breathe in that aura.”

 

“I mean, we’re going to have to anyway… We’re supposed to be going to the playground again, aren’t we?”

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head, “Let’s go.”

 

----

 

After all of the awkwardness, they all ended up at the park where they were at before. All of the boys including Green and Taichi, and all of the girls: Hye Rin, Haeran, JinAe, even Jimin and Zenrei were there too.

 

Taichi, Yoongi, Green, and Taehyung were playing a game of soccer. Yoongi and Taehyung were in one team, and Taichi and Green in the other.

 

All of the girls were swinging on the swing set, laughing as some got to know each other, and they did really like their personalities.

 

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were sitting down on a bench nearby, having their own guy talks about school and what not.

 

While the most playful two, Jungkook and Jimin, were playing a more physical, or violent version of tag on the jungle gym. Instead of tapping each other to switch, they ended up either pushing or punching each other somewhere.

 

“Tae, the ball!” Yoongi exclaimed as he pointed at the ball to notion his teammate to go kick it back.

 

The young boy immediately started running towards it, and was ready to kick the ball, until…

 

Right before he kicked the ball, he didn’t realize the ball was so close to the swing set. Haeran’s feet jammed into his face, accidentally sending him down, literally flying a few feet away.

 

“Taehyung!” she screamed as she got back to her feet and ran for him, “I’m so sorry, are you okay?!”

 

Everyone looked over and ran to him, worrying that he was seriously hurt.

 

The injured boy groaned as he turned over and opened his eyes, and looked at Haeran, “It’s okay… I’m alright. In pain, but I’ll be fine.”

 

Haeran grabbed onto his arm and helped him get back onto his feet, “I’m still sorry…”

 

“It’s okay, I’m serious! I’ll be fine!”

 

Yoongi put his arm over Taehyung’s shoulder, “Let me help you to a bench, Tae.”

 

Once they both sat down, Taehyung looked over at everyone in the group having fun again, and then looked at Yoongi. He noticed that his friend was staring where the girls were.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing? Are you staring at Haeran?”

 

He shook his head, “Hye Rin.”

 

Taehyung seemed puzzled because of the fact that he too was one of the guys that had a thing for her, “You like her?”

 

“Don’t tell anyone, please.”

 

 

ALRIGHT~~~ New update! So I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, honestly. I just wanted to update real quick before finals week, so here it is! I'll see you guys hopefully in a week, if not, two weeks! Love y'all, bye!