Chapter Two

Like a dream

Kyle had arrived at the cafe earlier. He went to get a drink for himself and also another drink for the handphone owner even though he don't know what kind of drink the girl liked. He thought it was manners for him to buy a girl drink. After buying the drinks, he went up to the second floor of the cafe and sat at a corner by the windows. After about twenty minutes, the phone that he found rang. 

 
"Hello Kyle-ssi, I'm Seolhyun the owner of the phone. I've just arrived. Where are you seated?", the girl asked.
 
"Oh hi. I'm on the upper floor", he said while turning around to look at the direction of the staircase.
 
"Mm alright. I'm making my way..."
 
"Here.. Hey there", Kyle said while waving his hands at the girl who just went up the stairs while holding a mobile phone talking. 
 
Seolhyun made her way to the corner where Kyle was seating and took a seat.
 
"Hi...", Kyle greeted and smiled to her as his face turned a little flushed. 
 
"She looks so beautiful..", he thought to himself.
 
"Hello..", she responded. 
 
Seolhyun was no different from him. She blushed a little as she looks at him. He had this prince-like face and aura. He was definitely good looking with a pretty smile, the type which she likes.
 
There was a short awkward silence for a moment. Realizing that, Kyle broke the silence.
 
"Here's your phone", he passed the phone over to her. 
 
"And erm.. I bought this drink for you. I didn't know what you usually drink but I hope it's to your liking..", he said.
 
"Oh thank you. Actually you didn't have to buy me a drink though. I should be the one buying to show my token of appreciation for returning me my phone. But anyway this iced americano is just the right drink for me now keke. Would you like to have some food to eat? I will treat you this time round..", Seolhyun said.
 
"Mm.. It's okay. You don't have to treat me. I'm just doing what I have to, returning to the rightful owner", he smiled.
 
As they were having drinks while having some small talks, he realized people from different tables in the cafe looking at them. 
 
"Mm.. Sorry to ask, but perhaps do you know those people? All of them seems to be looking at us. So I was wondering since I do not know them..", he said while sounding really innocent.
 
-Seolhyun's POV- 
 
I borrowed manager eonnie's phone and went to the cafe as planned to get my phone back. I reached there and called Kyle-ssi. 
 
I was making my way up to the second floor of the cafe as instructed by him and saw a guy waving and calling out to me. The guy looked so good looking. I wonder if he would recognize me as AOA's Seolhyun.
 
He started talking to me first and returned my phone. He even bought a drink for me. 
 
We had some conversations and he didn't even asked me anything like he knew me. What a surprise. Or probably I do not look like an idol keke. Well it was good though that he didn't say or ask anything related to this, I thought.
 
Then, suddenly people in the cafe started to look at us and Kyle-ssi asked me a weird question. Or maybe in my opinion it sounded weird.
 
I do not know how I should answer him. Actually I didn't feel like telling him who I was as it was pretty much comfortable talking to him like this up to now. It's like I've made a new friend as who I really am. 
 
Anyways, I decided to just tell him since I'm afraid those people might just come up to our table asking if I'm AOA's Seolhyun.
 
"Erm.. Actually I'm Seolhyun from the group AOA. I don't know if you know me as it seems like you might not know. Probably the people looking recognized me that's why they are looking..", I told him.
 
He looked a little surprised. "AOA?", he asked.
 
I nodded.
 
"Sorry I didn't know. Actually I just came back to Korea after living abroad to study for a few years. I didn't know much about Kpop except for some older groups", he said while looking apologetic. Probably apologetic for not recognizing me.
 
"Nah it's okay", I laughed. 
 
I actually find him cute for being sorry for a silly reason.
 
"Why are you laughing? Anyway, do you wanna go somewhere else with lesser people looking or do you wanna part ways now?", he asked.
 
Hearing his question, actually I do not know how to answer him. On one hand I should be leaving since I've got my phone back, on another hand I actually feel like being with him for awhile more to talk. At the same time, I don't know if telling him that I wanna go elsewhere to continue or talk would sound weird. Ahhhhh helppppp!!! 
 
***
 
"Seolhyun-ssi..?", Kyle called, looking at the spaced out Kim Seolhyun.
 
Seolhyun did not respond. She seems so into her own thoughts.
 
He waved his hands in front of her but the girl was still dazing. He then tapped her hand which was on the table slightly. 
 
"Er yes..? Sorry..", Seolhyun said in a panic.
 
"You seemed a little in a daze. Are you alright? Do you wanna head home to rest?", he asked considerately. 
 
"I'm okay.. Ermm.. Kyle-ssi.. Let's just go somewhere else quieter first before we seperate.. Shall we?", she said quickly, finally mustering her courage.
 
"You sure you alright..?"
 
"Yeah.."
 
"Okay then", he get up and go over to Seolhyun's side to pull the chair away for her as she got up.
 
Just then he saw a girl sitting two tables away from them holding a phone facing them obviously trying to take pictures or video of them. He quickly went over to the girl to stop her doing.
 
"Sorry Miss but could you kindly stop what you are doing and delete whatever you have just taken? It's not considerate of you to do this to someone. Thank you", he told the girl while not sounding too rude.
 
The girl was at first reluctant to delete it but after much persuasion and since Kyle sounded really nice, she eventually deleted them.
 
Seolhyun saw the sight and quickly walked over to him.
 
"Thank you", both of them said and smiled to the girl.
 
Kyle then took Seolhyun by the hand and headed out of the cafe hurriedly. 
 
__________________________________________
I hope my story don't sound too boring haha. Leave some thoughts of yours down at the comments :)