Chapter Ten

Like a dream

After weeks of preparations for the album, AOA had their comeback . Seolhyun got a little bit more busy juggling both promotions and drama schedules and they didn't get to see each other as often. 

 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
"Seolhyun-ah, your drama schedules are almost completed right? And our promotions are coming to an end too. Even though we had celebration dinner with the staffs members too for the successful album, let's have dinner together with Kyle too seperately since all of us are free today. We haven't been able to know him more or got closer to him", Jimin asked me.
 
"Yes we should get to know brother-in-law more! And let him know that we won't be nice if he bullies you", Yuna continued.
 
I was glad that the members were so supportive of our relationship. 
 
"Okay I'll ask him now", I smiled.
 
I took my phone and dialed oppa's number.
 
"Hello oppa. Are you busy today? The members wanted a dinner together with you later. They wanted to get closer to you", I told him.
 
"Hello Seolhyunie. Even if I'm not free, I will push my schedules away to make time for you. It's been so long since I last seen my girlfriend's beautiful face hehe. Where should we have dinner?"
 
I cringed over his sweet words. He had always been so good with his words. 
 
"Oppa ~ don't make me sound bad.. I'll make it up to you after I get free time from work okay heh.. Let me ask eonnie where. Hold on.."
 
"Eonnie ~ Kyle oppa is on the line. He asked where are we going for dinner", I walked over to Jimin eonnie and asked.
 
"Let's have beef at our usual place. Are you all agreeable girls?", she asked the rest.
 
"Yes yes! Beef is the best!", all of them agreeing to the suggestion.
 
"I'll make a reservation there now. You go tell him the address, Seolhyun"
 
"The members and I wants to eat beef so we are going to the usual place we always have it. Beef is oppa's favorite too right. I'll text you the address okay?"
 
"Ahh.. We are going to meet there straight..? Who will be driving you girls there..? Do you not want me to fetch you for fear of being seen by others..? Hmm alright then...", Kyle oppa said, sounding a little sad.
 
I felt apologetic. But I thought I should just be a little more careful in public for fear my agency would come and look for me to give me an earful.
 
"Sorry oppa.. I'll make it up to you later I promise. Manager eonnie will send us there..", I tried to assure him.
 
"It's okay.. I understand.. I almost forget for a moment that you were an idol so you have to becareful.. Furthermore you are so popular among men nowadays.... But don't worry I'm not sad because of that..", he said.
 
"Oppa..... Wait till I meet you later okay..", my heart felt a little hurt hearing him saying that.
 
Life as an idol is really tough I thought for a second. Dating openly is really difficult. 
 
"Mm alright.. But really can't I just drive you and maybe two of the members can join us? I think it won't look obvious that way right..? Anyway I'm part of the company. I'm a known colleague of yours right? So I doubt anybody will suspect anything..", he tried convincing me.
 
He sounded like a little kid whining to his mum to buy him toys. He was really cute I thought. Anyway I decided to go with his plan as it was not a bad idea. 
 
"Alright oppa. See you later. I'll text you"
 
"Yesss! I just wanted to see you longer that's why. Thank you hehe. I'll wait for you message then. Take care", his tone immediately changed to like an excited boy now before hanging up.
 
I giggled at the thought of my boyfriend who behaved like a small boy.
 
I went over beside Hyejeong eonnie and asked her to tag along with me.
 
"Eonnie.. Can you and Jimin eonnie follow me on Kyle oppa's car please... He will bring us to the place..", I acted pitiful.
 
"Why can't we all just get there together with our van? We can meet him there isn't it?"
 
"Umm.. Yes but...", I sighed.
 
"Haha I was just kidding earlier. I know.. We'll follow but please ask him what time he'll reach here. We need to get ourselves ready to go out too isn't it?"
 
"Heeee.. Thanks eonnies. That's why I love you two the most", I hugged them.
 
***
-Kyle's POV-
 
I received Seolhyun's message later and we decided on the time I should reach her carpark.
 
I proceeded there when the time was nearing.
 
"I'm at your carpark now. Come down when you're ready", I called her to inform.
 
"Alright. Give us ten minutes. We'll go down"
 
We ended the call and I started to feel a little nervous even though I've known them a bit by now as we did worked together for their album just. I got out of my car and waited for them to appear. 
 
Just like the promised time, they came down. 
 
"Hello Kyle oppa", they greeted me.
 
"Hi. Let's get in", I opened the door Seolhyun first before helping Jimin and Hyejeong opening theirs.
 
I got in the car quickly after that and helped Seolhyun put on her seatbelt.
 
"Woooo ~", suddenly there were sounds coming from the back seat.
 
"Jimin baby please help me put on my seatbelt too ~", Hyejeong teased.
 
I looked at my girlfriend's face that was blushing and just smiled.
 
"You can find one boyfriend too if you're jealous Hyejeong-ah", I joked.
 
"Ahh you bring us two with you in your car to show off to us right?"
 
"Ah no no. Don't think that way..", I got flustered for a moment.
 
"Anyway I am still not as familiar with the roads in Korea yet. Please guide me in case I go the wrong way..", I added.
 
"Okay okay. You're excused", Jimin said.
 
I drove there with the help of them and we eventually reached safely. We walked to the restaurant and we went into the private room. 
 
____________________________________________
I still haven't manage to include a proper jealousy scenes yet. Probably in the next few. Gotta sleep now. Update again tomorrow with the continuation of the dinner and the interactions between the members and Kyle. Goodnight 😄