Chapter Fifteen

Like a dream

Two weeks later was supposed to be Kyle's birthday but as AOA will be having schedules in Japan before heading to KCON in LA, they were unable to celebrate together on the same day.

 
On the day of his birthday, Seolhyun who was in LA dropped his a text.
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
"Oppa ~ Happy birthday! I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you to celebrate. But I promise I will try my best to be there on your special day from the next and many years to come. I'll go and find you the moment I reached back in Korea okay? I love you honey"
 
"The time difference there and here is huge but I kept myself ready for your call or text. Thank you baby. I missed you so much. Come back soon and take good care!"
 
***
They ended their schedules in LA and came back to Korea. 
 
Seolhyun texted Kyle the moment she arrived.
 
"Oppa ~ Are you working today? I'm back home! :D"
 
"I kept my day free because I know you're coming back today hehe. Welcome home baby"
 
"So where do you wanna go and what you feel like doing today, prince-nim"
 
"Anywhere anything as long as you're with me by my side. That'll be enough :p"
 
"Kyaaaaa ~ oppa i'm curling up >_<"
 
"I'll continue even if you'll be curled like a ball :p"
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Okay okay hehe. You do the planning today because I'm the belated birthday boy :p"
 
"Okay. I'll see you in three hours time oppa"
 
We got back to our dorm and I started to take a few new clothes with me. Actually I have already planned out a birthday party for Kyle oppa but I pretended to him that I didn't have anything prepared. I have booked to rent a villa for one whole day.
 
I got the help of my members to set up the place. We went together and got the place ready. I even secretly contacted Kyle's younger brother Tae Min for help. I thought it would be the best time to introduce him to AOA like we promised the other time. After setting up the place, I asked manager to send me back to our dorm as Kyle oppa would be picking me up there.
 
-Kyle's POV-
 
I arrived at AOA's dorm carpark at the agreed time to fetch Seolhyun. She was already there waiting for me when I arrived.
 
"Hello baby", I got out of the car to hug her tightly and kissed her before opening the door for her.
 
We got in the car and I helped to put on her seatbelt.
 
"So where should we head to now?", I asked in excitement.
 
"I'll show you the way. You just follow my cue okay oppa?"
 
"Hmm alright. Did you buy anything back for me?"
 
"I don't know. Perhaps?"
 
"Ahhhh... Why you like this..", I turned around and pouted at her.
 
"Hahaha oppa you're so cute but for now please just look in front and concentrate on driving first. I love you", she pecked me on my cheeks.
 
We had some small talks while on our way to the place. We reached the carpark and we parked our car before walking to the main door.
 
"Oppa we'll just relax and spend our time in here the whole day okay? Let's go in now"
 
The moment I opened the door, everyone was crowding in front with Tae Min holding the birthday cake.
 
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to our beloved Kyle! Happy birthday to you!"
 
I was surprised at the secret event. I turned to look at my girlfriend and kissed her.
 
"Make a wish and blow the candles first!", Jimin said.
 
I closed my eyes, made a wish and blew the candles. Everyone clapped their hands and we all went inside the villa.
 
We sat down on the sofa and I got Seolhyun to sit on my lap as there wasn't much space for all of us to all sit at the same time.
 
I wrapped my arms around her waist and I looked at her and asked, "When did you have time to prepare all these?".
 
"Without their help I think I would have failed keke. Thank you everyone"
 
"And ya Kim Tae Min what are you doing here?", I stared at my brother.
 
"Oppa.. I got him here to help and also remember our small promise to him?"
 
"Ahh.. I hope he didn't trouble you girls. He is actually a huge fan of AOA. Always on the computer updated with your news", I teased.
 
Tae Min stared at me while his face blushing and his ears gotten red.
 
"At first I thought his favorite member was Seolhyun and I was about to fight with him. But thank god he said it was Hyejeong", I continued.
 
"Hyejeong eonnie.. Go and sit beside him..", Seolhyun added.
 
____________________________________________
Okay short update. This story will end in few chapters. Am gonna write a new story soon too. This time probably either about school life or what. Please support 😄