Chapter Twelve

Like a dream

-Kyle's POV-

 
I woke up and found myself on a sofa in a living room with nobody around. I stood up and was confused for a moment. I searched for my phone and found it at the table nearby. I looked at it and saw the time was seven in the morning. The first thing I thought of was to call Seolhyun to check the situation.
 
I dialed her number and was surprised to hear her phone ringing here. Then it suddenly struck me that I might actually be in AOA's dorm. I thought I was screwed as I shouldn't be in here. I just hoped that I didn't cause any trouble last night.
 
Right then, she answered the call, "Umm oppa.. You're awake?".
 
"Ermmm yes..."
 
"I'll come out and go to you now", she hung up.
 
"Oppa.. Are you much sober now? Do you want to wash up a little first?", Seolhyun walked over to me and touched my forehead.
 
"Yup I'm feeling much better now.. But is this your dorm? What happened last night? How did I appear here? Where is Tae Min?", I asked her many questions at once.
 
"Kekeke one at a time oppa. Last night most of the members including you were so drunk already so we just decided that we should just bring you here first as we could not understand what you were saying. You said Tae Min but you didn't tell us who is he or how to contact him..", she explained.
 
"Ahhh.. Did I cause any trouble last night to anyone? The Tae Min I'm talking about is my younger brother that I told you before"
 
"No you didn't cause any trouble but you were just noisy and kept blabbering kekeke. Don't worry oppa you were cute", Seolhyun teased.
 
I looked away as I was embarrassed. 
 
"Can I just borrow your bathroom for awhile to wash up a bit before I go?", I asked.
 
"Of course you're welcome to. I'll get you a towel and a new toothbrush"
 
She got the things and handed them over to me. I washed myself up and came out.
 
"Thanks baby. Anyway what do you like to eat for breakfast? I can cook for you before I leave right? Are your members and managers okay with it? I can cook for them too for willingly let me stay here while I was drunk", I asked.
 
"Western style? Scrambled eggs with hotdogs and tomatoes? All of us eat that. But oppa can you really cook? It won't taste bad right? Kekeke", Seolhyun looking surprised.
 
"Of course I can. I cook by myself at home when I'm hungry and not lazy. Don't underestimate me. I'm an all-rounder boyfriend too okay? Kekeke", I joked back.
 
"Ahhh I know I know. You're the most talented boyfriend ever on earth. So cook for us breakfast before you go please, Mr Kim Boyfriend", she gave me a peck on my cheeks.
 
"You can take a nap while I do this quick okay?"
 
"No oppa.. I'll wash up and put something on my face first. I look horrible without make up on.."
 
"No no... You still look really beautiful to me. And who cares about make up? What I love is you not your make up", I hugged her by her waist.
 
"So now go and take a nap before waking up and having breakfast with your members" 
 
"Did you wake up eating honey? Why is your tongue so sweet?", she smiled at me cutely.
 
"Oopsss... I shouldn't have wake up yet right. Sorry. I'll get back into my room", Yuna who just got up and was walking towards the kitchen teased.
 
We immediately let go of each other out of embarrassment.
 
"I'm cooking breakfast for all of you before I go. To thank you all for keeping me safe here while I was drunk", I told her.
 
"Ahh.. Breakfast for all of us or just for Seolhyun? Kekeke", she laughed.
 
"Eonnie ~", Seolhyun said cutely, hoping to get her to stop.
 
"Ahhh please save that aegyo for your Kyle oppa ~"
 
I laughed a little seeing my girlfriend always being teased by her members but I decided to help her end this tease, "Alright Yuna I think you can wash up first before helping us wake the others up for breakfast. I promise this breakfast will taste good..", I told her.
 
"Okay okay. Of course it would taste especially good because it's made with love by you, brother-in-law. Kekeke I will go now. You two continue your romance", she ran off towards the bathroom.
 
Seolhyun looked at me and sulked. I giggled cause she looked so cute. I touched her face slightly and said, "It's okay it's fun joking around. At least you know you're loved".
 
"Now go and have a nap or wait for Yuna to finish washing up then you do", I kissed her lips and dragged her to the sofa to sit.
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
I sat at the sofa and watched Kyle oppa do the cooking from afar. He looked so cool and charming. Apart from his talent in music making, he can even cook. The way he looked serious concentrating on cooking was so handsome that I just had to take a picture of that moment.
 
Yuna eonnie came out later and I went in to wash up. I came out later and most of the others were already awake except for Jimin eonnie who loves to sleep in.
 
Hyejeong came up to me and said, "Can you ask your oppa if he has any friends like him that he can introduce us to?".
 
"Are you hinting that you like Kyle oppa too? Or are you just hoping to get someone like him whom you can say almost-perfect package?", I gave her a serious look.
 
"Don't worry Seolhyun-ah. I don't go for people's property furthermore yours kekeke"
 
"Thank you eonnie. I love you", I hugged her tightly.
 
Kyle oppa came out of kitchen then and told us that breakfast were ready.
 
"Thank you. Enjoy your breakfast and thank you again. See you girls again soon. I'll get going", Kyle waved goodbye as he started to walk towards the door.
 
I walked over to him quickly and said, "I'll see you out to the door".
 
He smiled at me. Just right in front of the door, we hugged tightly and kissed for a minute before finally bidding him goodbye.
 
****
Kyle drove home that morning and his mum was asking where did he went last night that he didn't went home. He explained generally and went to his room.
 
-Kyle's POV-
 
He took his towel and went to take a bath. He came back to the room to sleep again. 
 
"Hyung where did you go last night? How come you didn't come home?", Tae Min who was playing the computer asked.
 
"Ah I was out drinking with some friends. I wanted to get you to come drive me home but it just so happened that they didn't manage to call you. It's alright now"
 
"That's good. Anyway hyung, didn't you say the last time that you liked AOA's Seolhyun? Did you follow her on Instagram?", he asked.
 
I didn't tell him about my relationship with her yet  just to keep low. Regarding instagram, I did follow her but I don't check it as often as I rather see my girlfriend in real person.
 
"Umm yeah. Why?", I asked curiously.
 
"Did you see her latest post? Do you think they have anything going on?"
 
I couldn't understand what he was saying so I took my phone and looked up for her latest Instagram's post. I saw repost of a collage of pictures of her and a BTOB's member Peniel. They struck the same pose for two pictures while the last picture looked like he got a heart attack after Seolhyun looked at him while smiling. I instantly went quiet and hid under my blanket out of confusion.
 
"Hyung? What are you doing under the blanket? I'm asking your opinion here. I hope they don't have anything going on. I think she would look better dating CN Blue's Kang Minhyuk. Just look at the pictorial they took earlier this year. They totally looked hot like a real couple. Anyway you are working for FNC isn't it? Did you manage to see her or make friends with her?", Tae Min blabbered.
 
My mind went blank for a moment and I quickly searched for the pictorial he was talking about. I browsed through the pictures and watched the videos. Out of a sudden, I felt weird. My heart felt uncomfortable. I ignored my younger brother and texted Seolhyun.
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
After having breakfast made by boyfriend with the rest, we got ready for the day's schedules. Around eleven in the morning, I received a message from Kyle oppa.
 
"Are you close with BTOB's Peniel and CN Blue's Kang Minhyuk?"
 
I was confused when I read the message. Why is he asking about them I wondered.
 
"Ermm.. We're just colleagues.. What's wrong oppa?", I asked him, worried if something's wrong.
 
____________________________________________
Okay I'll stop this chapter here. Shall continue the next one soon while my brain is trying hard to write haha 😄