Chapter Nine

Like a dream

Seolhyun was praying in her heart for no one in the dorm to ask her in regards to what she and Kyle talked about or did. She stepped her feet in and was relieved that the lights were dimmed and no one was in the living hall. She then tip toed her way into her room and tried to open the door of her room as quietly as possible, hoping not to alert anyone else especially her roommates.

 
Instead, the moment she got in, she was greeted by her two roommates, Jimin and Hyejeong.
 
"Annyeong Seolhyunie", the both of them who were sitting down on the bed facing the door as though waiting for her said at the same time while giving her an evil-like smile.
 
Seolhyun got shocked but tried to keep her composure and replied, "Hello Jiminie and Hyejeong babies", while walking to her corner of the room to put her things. 
 
"So how did it go?", Jimin asked first.
 
"What about?", Seolhyun acted blur as she removed her make up and got herself ready to wash up.
 
"Ahh.. Why are you acting blur Seolhyun-ah? We heard from manager eonnie that you were going to meet our new colleague aka your Mr Prince Charming right at the grounds of our dorm area", Hyejeong answered.
 
"Yeah, so we were really curious and anxious about it that we actually went down to take a peek secretly", Jimin said as though she was being serious.
 
"Yup the two of us went down and saw certain things that we shouldn't have seen. Though the conversations were unclear. So please share with us the details Seolhyun-ah. Remember we three always share even the smallest things together?", Hyejeong supporting Jimin's words.
 
Seolhyun was flustered hearing them. She thought that they had really caught the whole scene of hers. She totally fell for their trick. She then decided to story to them now regarding it as she was left with no choice. 
 
"Errrmm.. Why did you two snooped on us... That's not right and embarrassing for me you know", she pouted.
 
"Kyle oppa he just called and wanted to meet me to talk for a while.. So when he arrived, he ended up confessing to me and all..... And the rest you saw what happened right... And he just said he misses me a lot thus those actions and all... Okay that's about all. Don't tease me please eonnies....", she shared.
 
Hyejeong and Jimin laughed upon hearing her story especially when their trick somewhat tallied to what was going on at a certain point. And Seolhyun turned a little confused.
 
"Alright now we'll be truthful to you. Actually we didn't went down to take a look. We were all the while in the dorm. We both just decided to play a prank on you just now for fun but who knew it was totally successful? Kekekeekek", Hyejeong explained while Jimin still laughing away.
 
Seolhyun got the whole picture finally and threw the pillows which were on the bed at the both of them.
 
"Ahhhh seriously eonnies! Not talking to you both anymore I'm going to go and wash up now..", Seolhyun sulked as she walked out of their room to the washroom.
 
"It was so much fun teasing her keke. Let's pry further into details when she's done and ready for bed", Jimin said to Hyejeong.
 
"That poor girl would turned into a sulking baby till the next day eonnie. But who cares. I'm more concerned of her private life now. If they both are really seeing each other, we all need to meet him for some get-to-know. We must make sure our Seolhyunie will be taken good care of rather than being bullied..", Hyejeong said.
 
Both of them talked while waiting for the poor Seolhyun. After some time, she came in and they started to shoot questions at her. Even before she could even avoid answering or do anything to the eonnies, Kyle called. Seolhyun was stuck in between not knowing whether to answer her phone now as she was shy with her two members watching her.
 
"Omg! Quick answer Seolhyun-ah! That's Mr Prince Charming isn't it?", Hyejeong shouted.
 
She eventually picked up the phone and answered with a shaky voice, "Hello..". 
 
"Hello Seolhyunie. Are you going to sleep now? I just wanted to hear your voice again for a short while before going to sleep.. By the way why is your voice shaking?", he asked.
 
She smiled hearing him but the two members were already beside her trying to eavesdrop.
 
"Umm.. Nothing, don't worry. I'm actually feeling a little bit tired now.. I will call you tommorrow okay..?", she tried to be careful of her choice of words as she did not want to feel embarrassed in front of the two other girls. 
 
"Hmm.. Alright then. Oppa's sorry to disturb you by calling then.. I will wait for your call tomorrow. Goodnight baby. And I love you", Kyle said.
 
Seolhyun's face was totally brightened by those words. She wanted to tell him that too but she controlled.
 
"Goodnight oppa", instead this was all she said and they hung up.
 
The moment they hung up, the two girls who were waiting like sharks waiting for their prey, started going, "Woooooo ~ Goodnight oppa ~ wooo ~ How come there's no I love you oppa ~".
 
Jimin and Hyejeong fooled around. Seolhyun just slightly sticked her tongue out and took her blanket to cover herself.
 
"Yaaaa! Kim Seolhyun are you going to continue being like this to us?", the leader asked.
 
"Try again tomorrow, you two playful eonnies. Hmpf", Seolhyun muffled.
 
"Let's just try again tomorrow Hyejeong-ah. She will eventually start telling us everything by tomorrow. Like you not know Seolhyunie kekekke. Goodnight girls"
 
They ended the night peacefully.
 
***
 
So Kyle and Seolhyun officially started dating for a while and they usually went for a short date as Seolhyun especially was busy for this few months. Though, the both of them did managed to see each other during those times where she had to do the recordings for AOA's upcoming album.
 
That day, Kyle approached his senior and handed him over a track he had worked on for AOA for this upcoming album as instructed during his first day.
 
His senior came back to him few hours later and said, "Hmm it was good. The lyrics and all were excellent too. Good job. Well let's meet with them again to test it out".
 
The song that he had produced was inspired by Seolhyun's and his love life. 
 
So later in the evening everyone of them including AOA were gathered to try out his song.
 
"Kyle had tried contributing a track for your album and let's try this out. I think it will sound really good", senior said.
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
Drama filming ended early for today but we were all called back to the company for something. 
 
We gathered and was told that Kyle oppa had a track made for us and we'll be trying it out now.
 
We took a look at the lyrics and I smiled unknowingly. The lyrics were sweet. I wondered if he did this while thinking about me.
 
Hyejeong and Jimin eonnies had already gave me a smirk after they had read the lyrics and heard that it was made by my own boyfriend.
 
As we were all discussing and taking turns to practice and record, Hyejeong locked arms with me and whispered in my ears, "Is this like some sort of K-Drama? It's so cheesy Seolhyun-ah kekeke".
 
I unlocked our arms and hit her lightly. 
 
"Yaaaaa...", I pouted.
 
Kyle oppa was already watching us the whole time. I looked at him slightly and smiled. 
 
____________________________________________
Okay I will update again later. Next chapter more on jealousy I guess 😂 hope it's not too boring. Thank you for reading. And also #Happy3rdAOAnniversary😁