Chapter Fourteen

Like a dream

-Seolhyun's POV-

 
We eventually made up after I started crying. I guess that was pretty helpful. We started kissing and were so into it that before I even realized, I was already lying on top of Kyle oppa with our bodies covered with his blanket, leaving only our heads visible.
 
He caressed my hair and started to move his lips onto my ear lobes to and kiss them. My heart started to beat even faster because of his actions. He slowly moved down to my neck and started to leave marks of him. By then, my breath had already started to get heavier and I was feeling really hot all over. 
 
We were almost taking things to another level when we heard the door slammed open.
 
"I'm sorry I accidentally used force and the door slammed on the wall", a voice of a guy said.
 
"What the f...", that was the next sentence said.
 
I hid my face under the blanket out of panic and Kyle oppa answered, "Next time please knock the door Tae Min-ah".
 
-Kyle's POV-
 
We were feeling so hot and steamy that we were close to having things further on another level when someone had to spoil the moment.
 
"Hyung! You and Seolhyun-ssi..??", Tae Min stared in our direction, looking totally surprised.
 
"Yes my little brother. We are like what you're thinking of.. I'll explain to you next time okay? Please don't tell anyone about our relationship. We're supposed to keep it low. You know dating scandals shouldn't be out..", I told him.
 
"Heol daebak! How on earth did you.... What did you do to deserve this... Heol...", Tae Min still staring in disbelief.
 
"Alright don't get too shocked now and leave us for a moment please Tae Minie.. I'll get her to introduce you to someone if you like..", I tried to chase him away.
 
"Really?!?!", he asked excitedly.
 
"You will right, baby?", I tapped Seolhyun slightly.
 
I felt her nodding and said, "She just nodded and agreed with me.. So now can you..?".
 
"Assssa!! Sorry to disturb your sweet moment kekeke. I shall take my leave now. Don't worry I'll keep hush about this. But don't forget to introduce her to mum and dad later. They'll be back home in an hour or two"
 
"Okay okay. Don't forget to help me close the door when you get out and please knock if you need to come in again..", I told him, for fear he would come in without warning again.
 
He left the room and closed the door.
 
I removed the blanket covering my girlfriend's head and said, "He's gone now".
 
She looked at me while her face still blushing due to the embarrassing scene just now.
 
"Oppa ~ how can I face him later? It's so awkward oh my god"
 
I ruffled her hair and reassured her that everything is fine. I kissed her lips again.
 
"Let's stop for now oppa.. Your parents are coming back soon right?", she got herself off me and started to stand beside the bed.
 
"Hmm.. Okay...", I said sadly.
 
"Why not stay for dinner tonight? I can introduce you to my whole family formally", I suggested as it sounded like a good timing.
 
"Ermmm..."
 
"Why? You don't wish to?", seeing her answering hesitantly.
 
"No it's not that.. I'm just not prepared and I did not bring anything for them.."
 
"It's okay. My parents won't mind", I assured her.
 
"Alright.. But let me fix myself first.. Look at my hair. It's so messy now. And my face too.."
 
"Still looking beautiful to me", I said while hugging her from the back as she was fixing herself facing the mirror.
 
"You and your sweet tongue..", she hit me.
 
We went out to the living room once she finished and watched the television while waiting for my parents.
 
Just like how Tae Min told, they reached home around an hour time. 
 
"Mum! What did you buy for dinner today? I have a guest for you all today", I said.
 
I stood up and pulled Seolhyun with me to introduce her to them.
 
"Mum, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Seolhyun"
 
"Hello parents. I'm Seolhyun", she bowed.
 
"Hello.. Come let's have a seat at the dining table. Dinner will be ready shortly. I just have to get the plates and place the food on the the table", mum said.
 
"I'll come and help you auntie..", Seolhyun offered.
 
"It's okay you're our guest. You just sit with Kyle and wait for dinner to be ready.."
 
"It's alright auntie.. I can help out.. I'll help you carry these to the kitchen", she took the plastic bags filled with food from mum as she made her way to my kitchen.
 
"She's so polite, son. You've found a good girlfriend", mum praised.
 
"But son, what does she do for a living? Is she working or still studying in university? She looked so familiar. I wonder where have I seen her", dad asked.
 
"She's working in the same company as me dad. She's an idol from the girl group AOA. You probably saw her on the television..", I explained.
 
"Oh wow! How did you manage to date a celebrity? Coming back from Korea and your life seems to be sailing smoothly. Good job son"
 
I laughed hearing dad's funny words. 
 
"Let's go take a seat and have dinner dad"
 
With the help of Seolhyun at the kitchen, dinner was ready quickly. The five of us sat and had dinner together. We talked a lot and I was happy to see all of them getting along well.
 
Before it got even later in the night, I sent Seolhyun back to her dorm as she will be having early schedules the next morning.
 
____________________________________________
Next chapter by tonight maybe. Probably on Tae Min and AOA or others. Let's see what my brain can come up with haha 😄