Chapter Eleven

Like a dream

In the room, they ordered beef and lots of other food, drinks and alcohol. They eat first before really talking a lot.

 
-Kyle's POV-
 
"Firstly let's toast to our succesful album! Next we'll toast to Kyle and Seolhyun", Jimin said.
 
I was feeling a little awkward at hearing the second toast.
 
"I still have to drive later. I don't think I can drink any alcohol. I'll replace it with tea instead. I'll drink with you girls the next time I'm not driving okay?", I told them.
 
"Ahhh don't be a wetblanket oppa. We'll get our other manager to drive you back home. So now let's drink", Jimin insisted.
 
I held Seolhyun's hand which was on her lap and turned to my right to look at her hinting for help.
 
"Jimin eonnie.. Don't force him please.. I'll just drink for him if you are going to insist", she said while her hand about to take the soju glass and drink.
 
I did not want to trouble her so I eventually decided to drink and just get someone to help me drive home later.
 
"Seolhyunie you don't have to. Oppa will drink this and accompany you guys drink too", I stopped her.
 
I drank two shots continuously and the AOA members applauded. Thank god for me that I could hold alcohol reasonably. I looked at my girlfriend and smiled to assure her I'm fine.
 
"Thank you for giving us face. We'll treat you better the next time keke", Jimin said.
 
"Yeah! Please treat our Seolhyunie well. If not we will tear you apart kekeke", Hyejeong joked.
 
"Wahhh.. AOA are really something huh. I'm so afraid that I would be extra extra careful kekeke", I joked.
 
"Let's continue drinking", I started pouring the alcohol to each of their cups that were already empty.
 
As it was already the fifth cup, I told Seolhyun that it would be her last as I do not want to see her drunk. 
 
We drank continuously, talked and joked around till late night. By then, most of the girls had already knocked and I was also quite out of my mind.
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
From the look of it, the members and Kyle oppa seems to get along well. I'm glad that it doesn't turned out otherwise. We all drank alcohol but I was only able to drink five cups as oppa was already being so strict. Still, it was fun.
 
It was quite late at night already and some of the members stopped as they were drunk already. Kyle oppa looked a little bit out of it too.
 
"Oppa let's stop drinking.. All of you already had so much..", I looked at him.
 
"It's okay.. Just for tonight", he said.
 
"Let's stop and go home eonnie. Manager eonnie will get mad at us if we go on further", I told Jimin eonnie who was about continue drinking another glass.
 
"Okok let's just toast one last time. Kyle, come! Cheers!", she poured the alcohol on Kyle's glass.
 
"Cheers!", Kyle responded.
 
I shook my head in disbelief. Lucky for me Chanmi was still looking good. I told her to call manager eonnie to come now to get all of us back home.
 
I went to Kyle oppa and asked, "Oppa.. Who is coming to drive you and your car back home?".
 
He was quite drunk that he leaned and placed his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.
 
"Tae Minie.. Call.. Him..", he mumbled.
 
"Oppa what did you say? Tae Min? Who is he? How should I contact him?", I asked as he was not talking clearly.
 
"I love you baby", he said and kissed my lips out of the blue.
 
I kissed him back and said, "I love you too oppa. But you still have to tell me his number for me to get him to come here right?", and I pat his head.
 
It was silent. I turned around to look and he had already knocked out.
 
"What should I do now, Chanmi-ah? Should we just get our other manager to drive his car back? We'll just bring him back to the dorm and wait till morning when he wakes up and can leave on his own?", I asked maknae.
 
"I think there's no other way right? I will ask manager now"
 
Lucky manager eonnie were after-all nice and didn't give us a scolding especially since we've decided to bring Kyle oppa home.
 
Managers came and brought all of us back to the dorm while one of them drove Kyle's car to our place too.
 
I helped Kyle oppa up and lay him down on the sofa at our living room. I took a towel and put on his forehead just in case he might throw up. I took the extra blanket we had and covered him to prevent him from getting cold. 
 
Just before I was about to leave after putting blanket on him, he suddenly grabbed my hand and mumbled something. 
 
"Yes oppa?", I turned back and asked.
 
".... .......", he was mumbling so badly that I couldn't get a word he was saying.
 
I bent down and moved my ears closer to him, "Umm..?".
 
"Thank you for being my girlfriend.. Thank you to your members who are so supportive and welcoming of me.. I love you Kim Seolhyun", he said while trying to kiss me with his eyes still closed.
 
I laughed at his drunk words. It was cute. 
 
"Thank you for being mine too. And more thank you for being patient with me and accommodating to my busy schedules. I love you too Kim Tae Joon Kyle", I kissed him back on his lips, this time longer.
 
___________________________________________
Short update. Will update longer for the next one. Thank you 😊