Chapter Thirteen

Like a dream

-Seolhyun's POV-

 
After I replied his message, I did not receive any calls or messages from him. I continued on with my schedules as usual but my thoughts were distracted. Schedules ended earlier than expected today and I headed back home first.
 
When I reached home, I called Kyle oppa while lying on my bed. I was worried that he was silent the whole time as it was really unlike him. The first, second, third calls he didn't answer so I decided to text him again.
 
"Oppa. What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me? :("
 
Even after thirty minutes, he didn't reply. I was already feeling very uneasy. I tried to call him again. This time he finally answered the call.
 
"Oppa?", I said.
 
"Mm", he answered coldly.
 
"What's wrong? Where are you? What are you doing? Why didn't you text or call me back the whole day?", I asked.
 
He just kept quiet.
 
"Oppa... Did I do something wrong? If I did please tell me...", I asked him, with my tears about to drop.
 
"You think for yourself", the way he talked was so different that my heart felt hurt.
 
We both kept silent for a moment. Tears were already collecting in my eyes.
 
"Let's meet and talk now oppa..", I suggested.
 
"You're so busy with work. You can just go and meet your colleagues instead. Maybe someone like Peniel or whoever"
 
I was stunned at his words. Did he see my repost on Instagram that was taken with Peniel and got jealous, I thought. 
 
"Oppa... You saw my Instagram post isn't it? He's just a colleague. No need for you to get jealous. We just took pictures only. Me and my heart still belongs to you my dear", I reassured him.
 
"You both posed similarly and all. Even my brother was asking me about it. Argh I don't know anymore. Let's hang up for now", he said irritatedly.
 
"Oppa.. Please... Where are you now? Shall I go over to you instead?", I pleaded.
 
"I'm at home. If you want to come and look for me then I won't stop you. I'm really hanging up now, bye", and he really hung up.
 
I cried because of his treatment. He wasn't the type to make me cry. He wasn't the type who would easily get jealous though. He was understanding usually. What went wrong, I started to think.
 
Thank god I had his address. If not I wouldn't be able to find him right away to make things right. I wiped my tears away, got myself ready and headed out. As we were staying in the same area, I could just walk to his place. It takes about fifteen to twenty minutes walk.
 
I went up to his unit and was feeling a little nervous as it would be my first time meeting his family. I rang the bell and waited. 
 
It took about two minutes before someone finally opened the door.
 
The one who opened the door was a young guy who looked a bit similar to Kyle oppa. I thought it must be his younger brother.
 
"Oh my god! Aren't you Seolhyun? The one from AOA?!", the guy asked.
 
"Ermm yes...", I smiled awkwardly.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I'm looking for Kyle oppa. He is your elder brother right I supposed? Your name is Tae Min-ssi? Right?", I asked.
 
"Oh my how did you know that? How did you know hyung? Why are you looking for him? Did he do anything wrong? By the way I'm your fan", he smiled.
 
"Ahhh.. That.. I'll explain later. Nonono he didn't do anything wrong. It's just that I need to talk to him with regards to something urgently.. Thank you by the way. But is he home?"
 
"Hyung!!! AOA's Seolhyun is here to look for you!! Can you come out", he shouted.
 
"Please come in first", he ushered me into the house.
 
"Please take a seat", as he brought me to the living area.
 
Kyle oppa still did not come out of his room despite Tae Min's shouting just now.
 
"Hyung might be sleeping. I'll go get him in the room"
 
I smiled and said, "Thank you Tae Min-ssi".
 
I waited patiently while looking around his house. It was nicely decorated. I saw his family photos and his photos when he were younger too.
 
"I don't want to see her!", I heard someone screaming suddenly.
 
Tae Min then walked out to me and said, "I don't know what's wrong with hyung today. He became like this after I was asking him about your instagram post with the guy from BTOB. He is covering himself up with blanket on the bed lying down. He said he don't want to see you. Maybe you can come again another day to talk to him".
 
My heart hurt further. 
 
"Can I go inside the room to talk to him for a short while, Tae Min-ssi?"
 
"You can try. I'll be at the living room if you need any help", he agreed.
 
I walked into the room and closed the door but not totally all the way. I went over to him and squat by his bed. 
 
"Oppa.. I'm here..", I touched him over his blanket and tried to removed it to see his face.
 
He actually used some force not allowing me to remove the blanket. So I used my two hands to pull it away from his head at least.
 
"Pleaseee oppa.. Just your face.. Let me see just your face at least...", I begged with my voice shaking, almost wanting to cry.
 
He eventually let go of the blanket but he closed his eyes instead. Seemingly not wanting to see me.
 
I touched his face with my two hands and kissed his lips for really long.
 
"Oppa.. I know I did wrong.. I promise I won't do it anymore okay..? I'm really sorry oppa.. I love you only. Trust me.. Open your eyes and look at me please.. I missed you so much Kyle Kim Tae Joon...", my tears finally dropped again and I started sobbing.
 
-Kyle's POV-
 
I don't know why but I just went out of my mind and ignored Seolhyun the whole day. She came over in the evening and Tae Min let her in. I felt very irritable so I just continued hiding under my blanket in the room, stubbornly not wanting to see her who made the efforts to come.
 
At first I didn't even want to remove the blanket off my face but hearing her shaky voice sounding like she was about to cry, my heart grew soft and gave in. But still, I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to see her face.
 
She touched me on my face and kissed my lips really long. Usually I'll kiss her back but this time, I just held in as I was feeling upset.
 
She broke her lips apart from mine and started to apologize. At the end of that, I heard her sobbing. I quickly opened my eyes to look. Despite how angry or upset I was, I couldn't bear to see her cry.
 
I looked at her who was squatting by the side of my bed covering her face and crying. I nearly cried looking at her. I pat her head and put her hands away from her face.
 
I aligned my pillow properly so that I could sit down on the bed comfortably leaning on the bed frame.
 
"Come up and sit on the bed", I told her while holding her hands.
 
She did as told while still crying.
 
"Come closer to oppa and don't cry anymore please...", I wiped her tears away.
 
"Mm.. I'm really sorry oppa... I don't know that just a repost on that or rather a picture taken with colleagues like that would hurt you.. I'm sorry...", she struggled saying as she was still sobbing.
 
"Just don't do it again. Even if you take pictures with them, don't repost please.. I understand your work sometimes you just have to do certain things with certain people but that's purely work I get that. But ya, I'll try to not get jealous as much as possible..", I showed her my sad face.
 
"I get it oppa.. No more next time I promise.. Thank you for being understanding about my work.. I love you", she looked into my eyes and kissed me again.
 
I gazed back into hers and kissed her back. We were kissing really passionately that I guided her to move and lay on top of me. She was touching my face with both her hands while I was having one of my hands around her waist and another on her neck while my thumb touching her face slightly. It was getting really steamy in there and I could say that was the longest and most passionate kissing we ever did.
 
____________________________________________
I'll end it here and update by tonight another chapter. If I were to continue, I might start to write some in there lol. I don't think I would want to write much in here hahaha. Anyway  happy reading 😄