Chapter Sixteen

Like a dream

Hyejeong followed her instruction and sat beside her fanboy as though providing fan service for his huge love for her.

"Why is Hyejeong your favorite member among all?", Kyle purposely asked my younger brother, aiming to .

"Yeah why Hyejeong? Why not me???", Mina asked sulkily.

Tae Min flustered upon his brother's attack and started stuttering as he answered, "Errmm.... Because..... because... she is the closest to my ideal type...?".

The AOA members started creating a big commotion upon hearing his answer. Some laughing and some dissatisfied for not being chosen.

Tae Min just froze in place looking really awkward.

"Ahh so that is it. Shall we play some games for the benefit of yours?", Seolhyun suggested while giggling.

"Why should we? What if he takes advantage during the games with Hyejeong?", Kyle joked.

Tae Min glared at his brother for being "overly helpful".

"Alright all of you let's stop the teasings. This guy here is so pitiful already. Let's start grilling our beef", Hyejeong defended him.

"Please don't give him your number later Hyejeong-ah. I won't wanna clean up his mess if he messes up in future keke", Kyle continuing his tease.

"That's up to me to decide Kyle oppa. Why not you concentrate on taking care of your Seolhyunie first?", she laughed.

"Alright let's go and grill beef together baby", he said to his girlfriend as they got up.

Everyone started dispersing into groups and the kind hearted Hyejeong continued to sit beside Tae Min as she started a conversation with him.

The group of them had an enjoyable day together with a good bonding time. As the night grew, the girls and Tae Min decided to go home, leaving the two lovebirds behind.

Seolhyun was granted permission by the members and manager to stay over at the villa till the next day as it was to spend her lost time with her boyfriend. And since she did not have any schedule the next day, it was a perfect chance.

**

-Seolhyun's POV-

We all spent our day together like a family and get to know more about each other. When night falls, the members and Tae Min left.

"Finally it's just the two of us alone", Kyle oppa said.

"Mm.. Yeah. Did you have fun? Do you like this surprise event oppa?", I asked him as I leaned on his shoulders.

"I definitely did. But it's even better now that we are on our own with nobody to disturb us hehe", he said cheekily as he hugged me tightly with his left arm.

"Eyyyyy.. You sound so cheeky like a little rascal", I sat up and hit his shoulders.

"Ouch! So painful!", he exclaimed.

Suddenly he caught me by surprise by carrying me up with his two hands.

"YAAAAAA KYLE KIM TAE JOON!!! Put me down!!", I screamed in shock.

He ignored me and carried me into the room after that placing me on the bed.

He got on top of me, looked me deep in the eyes and started caressing my hair. He then moved closer to place his lips onto mine.

Our tongues then started doing the work passionately.

__________________________________________________

Finally an update for this story :)