Chapter Three

Like a dream

The two of them walked out of the cafe and head towards a park nearby. They spotted a quieter corner and took a seat at the bench there.

 
"Ahh.. It's more peaceful here right? You can be free from the eyes of people for a moment", Kyle said with a smile.
 
"Mm.. Yes", she gave a smile back.
 
"Oh yes.. You said you are from AOA right? So that means you're an idol isn't it? Aren't you afraid to be friends with me when you just barely knew me? Who knows after we go our own ways I might stalk you back to your dorm and then spread your address online kekeke", he joked.
 
Seolhyun was flustered for a moment but then she smiled to him and said, "I believe in my judgement. I know you are not that sort of person. Right, Kyle-ssi?".
 
"Of course I am not. If not I would have kept your phone and sell it away kekeke", he laughed.
 
They spent some time talking about their life, Korea and also themselves until the ringtone sound break their enjoyable conversation. It was Seolhyun's phone that was ringing. Her manager had called and she was in a panic for a moment.
 
"KIM SEOLHYUN WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU TAKING BACK YOUR PHONE FROM THE PERSON OR ARE YOU OUT PLAYING? IT IS ALREADY TAKING MORE THAN TWO HOURS!", her manager screamed. It was loud enough that Kyle who was sitting beside her could hear the words said well.
 
"Ahh I'm sorry eonnie. I was having a drink there as well.. I will be back shortly.."
 
"You better do so! If you get into any trouble outside without me, both you and I will get screwed! So better becareful okay. I will see you when you get back", she hung up.
 
"Is that your manager? Do you wanna leave now? I won't want you to get into any trouble later", he asked worriedly.
 
Seolhyun's face looked a little down. She felt like she had just met the right person for her that she can talk to comfortably and more but time had to stop the great moment. 
 
-Seolhyun's POV-
 
As it had started to feel a little bit uncomfortable staying in the cafe for any longer, we decided to head elsewhere. We were making our way out when Kyle-ssi spotted a girl trying to take videos or photos of me or probably us. It was nice of him to actually hurried over to get the girl to delete those media off her phone. He was polite to the girl even better than how my managers handle. Lucky for that, the girl eventually did delete those things. 
 
We walked to a park nearby and sat at some quiet corner we spotted and we started having conversations. It was really comfortable talking to him despite knowing him only for less than a day. I really wanted to be friends with him. We went on and on that neither of us kept track of the time until manager eonnie had to call me and the ringing tone shocked the both of us. 
 
Manager was screaming at me so loud that after we hung up Kyle asked me if I was alright and if I wanted to leave now. The way he worries about me makes my heart flutters. Why am I feeling this way? At the same time I was sad when I hear him asking if we should make our way home. 
 
"Umm.. Well... I guess I have to right..?", I looked down on the floor and my lips automatically pouted a little.
 
"Of course you have to since you have gotten back your phone", he answered me.
 
Suddenly I heard a camera shutter sound. I quickly lift my head up to look and saw Kyle holding his phone taking a photo of me.
 
"YA! What are you trying to do Kyle-ssi?", I hit his shoulder.
 
"Ouch! You looked too cute that I had to take a photo of the moment and keep it as a memory in my phone for myself. I met an idol today you know kekeke", he teased.
 
I turned red for a moment, embarrassed at his words. 
 
"Come, let's go. If not you will get into trouble. It was nice knowing and talking to you Seolhyun-ssi. So are we considered as friends now?", he asked.
 
In the short period he was talking, I was thinking hard in my mind if I should ask for a number exchange. I was afraid I will look weird if I did. Arghhhh! My brainnnn!!
 
"Erm yea. Of course we are of friends status now.. 010-2012-9513", I hurriedly said and waved goodbye to my prince-like looking new friend.
 
I was too embarrassed after I had said my mobile number out loud to let him know that I walked off in a flash leaving him behind without even turning my head around to look at him.