Chapter One

Like a dream

Kyle had just arrived in Seoul after a flight from United States. He had been living there for a few years as he was pursuing a degree in Music Productions in B College of Music and the Arts. Finally, he had graduated and decided to come back to Korea to live with his family and also find a job with the degree he had achieved.

He was feeling thirsty so the moment he arrived at the airport, he made his way to the convenience store nearby. He took a drink from the fridge and made his way to the cashier. He had to wait for a bit as there was about two person in front of him and there is only one cashier counter. It was finally his turn and as he placed his drink on the cashier counter, he found a mobile phone on top of some candies that is slightly below the cashier counter. He turned around to look for the girl before him that just left but to see no one. The girl was fast gone. He paid for his drink and took the phone with him. 

As he made his way towards the immigrations, he touched the phone screen trying to unlock it. To his surprise, he saw a picture of a dark colored long haired girl with a beautiful smile as the wallpaper of the phone. He smiled to himself as he was looking at it. As it has a passcode lock he was unable to do anything like trying to contact the owner. He just decided to continue holding on to the phone while in hopes of getting a phone call from the owner. He was actually secretly hoping to meet that beautiful owner of the phone.

***

Seolhyun had arrived in Seoul from a flight back from Hainan. She was feeling a little hungry that she went to get some snacks at the convenience store the moment she landed af the airport. She got her snacks and left for the immigrations to exit the airport. It was only in the car while on the way back to the dorm that she realized that her mobile phone was missing.

"Eonnie did you see my mobile phone? Is it with you? I can't find it", she asked her manager.

"Erm no. It's not with me nor did I see it. The last I remembered you were holding it with you", her manager replied.

"Ahhh... Where is it..? It's not in my bag either...", she said while pouting.

"Did you left it behind somewhere? Try to recall again Seolhyun-ah.."

"I really can't remember. I was so tired and hungry just now to remember..."

"Eonnie can I borrow your phone for a moment? Let me try to call my mobile to check where is it", she asked.

She took her manager's phone and dialed her number. 

 
After a few rings, someone answered the call.
 
"Hello?", a voice sounding like a guy answered.
 
"Hello.. Thank you for answering my call. I'm actually the owner of the mobile phone you're holding. May I know your name and where can I collect my phone from you?", Seolhyun said.
 
"Oh hi.. I'm Kyle. I'm currently heading to Gangnam-gu. Where and when would you like to collect your phone?", Kyle replied.
 
"Oh great. I will be around the area too. Let's meet at W Cafe in 3 hours time. Is it okay with you, Kyle-ssi?", she asked.
 
"Sure. I should be there by then definitely. How should I address you Miss?"
 
"You can call me Seolhyun. I shall see you then. I will call you again when I reached there. Byebye"
 
Seolhyun hung up the phone and returned it back to her manager. 
 
"Eonnie later I have to drop by W Cafe to get my phone for awhile. You heard our conversation earlier right?", she asked her manager.
 
"Alright. Do you need me to accompany you?" 
 
"It's okay eonnie. It's just nearby our dorm. I will be fine. Anyway the guy who found my phone didn't seem like he knew who I was", Seolhyun said trying to assure her manager.
 
***
-Kyle's POV-
 
Kyle was on his way back home when he heard the phone he found ringing. He quickly answered the phone. 
 
"Hello?", he answered first.
 
"Hello.. Thank you for answering the call...", he heard a girl with a cute voice talking.
 
"Ah.. Her voice is cute just like her beautiful face..", he wondered while listening to the girl talking.
 
After confirming the place and time to meet the owner to return her cellphone, they ended the call. 
 
"I wonder how she looks like in person. What a lucky first day back in Korea hehe", he grinned.