Sixteen

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You know... I almost had a major meltdown when I woke up and couldn't see you around me."
Junhyung murmured into Yoseob's hair, his warm breath comfortably spreading through Yoseob's head as the lawyer lay in his embrace, both legs over Junhyung's, chest to chest. 

"Why?" Yoseob asked, scrunching his nose up slightly in confusion while looking up at Junhyung, his cheek brushing against the jawline of his love, savoring the warmth that was emitting from it. 

"Well, the last time I woke up in a hospital, someone did not even visit me once and worse, he was bent on avoiding me at all cost even after I'm discharged", Junhyung teased with mock annoyance before leaving light, feathery kisses all over Yoseob's face.

Yoseob's eyes closed at the gratifying touches and his lips slowly curled into a smirk, "Like you were really upset. You didn't even remember us then!" 

Junhyung stopped planting the soft kisses and stared indignantly at Yoseob who opened his eyes, a tad disappointed in the loss of contact, "But I really felt upset!" 
He reached for Yoseob's hands and placed it on his chest, directly above his heart, "I felt the emptiness and loneliness here. I knew something or someone important was missing!" 

Being the lawyer he was, Yoseob refused to back down from the little argument and pouted, "You can say whatever you want but you still forgot us!" As he watched his love's eyes clouding in regret, a little sense of guilt crept up to him and so, he leaned forward, such that his bottom lip grazed Junhyung's neck, sending shivers down Junhyung's spine. In a good way of course. 

"Alright. That, I admit, was the worst and most regrettable mistake I've ever made. Oh mighty Lawyer Yang, what should I do to be forgiven?"

The tinkling of Yoseob's laughter filled the room, bouncing of the walls, and Junhyung can't help but laugh along with the lawyer who was ever so tickled by the dramatic CEO and his even more exaggerated speeches. 

After a minute of blissful laughter, Yoseob adjusted himself on Junhyung's lap by pressing himself even closer to him, craving for more of Junhyung's bodily warmth, whilst staring into his beautiful, expressive eyes.  The moment their eyes met, Junhyung gazed deeply into Yoseob's and their laughter faded away completely, bringing in a more serious tone to their light-hearted conversation.

"I missed you, I missed this, so much", Junhyung's husky deep voice resonated in the room, tickling the insides of Yoseob's ears.

"You were sleeping. I was the one awake and crying out here", the lawyer just couldn't control his cheekiness despite the situation.

Junhyung smiled and pulled him in for a tighter hug, "You know what I mean. It has been months since you've stayed through the night with me and that two separate nights during the whole 'let's catch Mr Goo' mission doesn't count."   Nodding his head, brushing his nose repeatedly against Junhyung's neck, Yoseob sighed, "I know, I missed this too."

Taking in a deep breath, Junhyung pulled away from Yoseob and held him on the shoulders, his expression genuine and serious. 
It scared Yoseob a little of what Junhyung wanted to say, afraid that the man was about to provide him with some bad news. 
What he hears next threw him off guard but he was thoroughly enjoying the words that were running through his ears now. 

"Move in with me. 

I know that you don't want to bother Yun and my parents but Yoseob ah, you wouldn't be. 
In fact, they hope that you would really move in because when you are around, you would make me do the dishes or other household chores that I usually would not bother about. 

Yun also loves to cook so many variety of food for dinner but is always limited because there's only so few of us. 
If you moved in, you will be doing her a favor!

My parents love to have you around, I can see it in their eyes! 
Every time they look at you or talk to you, they would be so happy and relaxed! 

Besides, Jaesoon is moving in too and you know how that brother of mine loves going against me just for the sake of it.
I need you to be our middleman! You wouldn't want us to fight all day long right

Also, if you are around, I wouldn't need to wonder if you are eating well, if you are sleeping well.
I would also be able to hear your voice, feel your touch and hug you as and when I want.
In fact, I will ---"

Junhyung was silenced by Yoseob's finger on his lips. 
He raised an eyebrow at him and was about to remove the finger to continue speaking, to apologise if the invitation was too rushed, too sudden or sounded too impulsive. 
He really wanted Yoseob to know how sincere he was and how much he really needed to have Yoseob by his side.

"My things are already being moved to your house now."

Junhyung gaped at Yoseob for a few moments before squeezing Yoseob's shoulders and shaking it slightly, "Are you joking with me?"

Yoseob smiled and tilted his head to left, "Do I look like I would joke about such stuff?"

"Well, I don't... I don't know..." Junhyung stuttered nervously, "You have always rejected the idea of moving in. But... but now... you just..."

"You aren't happy about that?"

Shaking his head furiously, Junhyung grabbed the small lawyer and hugged him tight, breathing heavily into his ear from the excitement that was filling him up, "I am happy! I am more than happy! Yoseob ah, you don't know how much this means to me."

His eyes started misting up while he s his arms around Junhyung's waist, placing his chin firmly on Junhyung's shoulders "No... It's you who do not know how much this means to me..."

"When did you change your mind?" 

Yoseob shifted his head and pressed his right cheek against Junhyung's left shoulder as he spoke, his words soft but clear, his fingers drawing small circles on Junhyung's back, "I begun thinking about it during the 'mission' because I realized how fearful and needy I became when you weren't around. Then while you were in the operation theater, I was so upset that I never ever gave you  what you wanted when it is something that I want so much too. That's when I decided. That even if you refused to open the doors for me, I'm going to move right into your house no matter what."

Junhyung snickered, "Ah... someone is that desperate for me. "

Slapping him lightly on his back, Yoseob murmured, "I can always call the movers to shift everything back to my old place."

"No no no," Junhyung started poking Yoseob's waist before turning it to a full fledged tickling session, "You are staying with me for good!" 

Yoseob laughed, tears of joy falling from his eyes, as he squirmed about in Junhyung's arms, trying to stop him from tickling him, "Stop it!"

Junhyung laughed evilly and continued the 'torture', "Not until you promise that you are never ever leaving me again."

"I promise, I promise!" Yoseob gasped for air as the intensive laughing and struggling was leaving him breathless.

Stopping the tickling and lifting his hands to cup Yoseob's face, Junhyung closed the distance between them such that Yoseob could feel Junhyung's breath on his face. Their eyes met and they were lost in each other's dark orbs that were dancing and flaming with strong desires, intense emotions and much love.

"I promise," Yoseob whispered again, his eyes channeling his emotions and sincerity into Junhyung's. 

Nodding slightly and gently brushing away the tears that had escaped Yoseob's eyes with his thumb, Junhyung leaned forward and their lips met. 

It felt light, it felt fluffy. 
It tasted sweet, it tasted salty.
It was satisfying, it was pleasurable.
It was hungry, it was passionate.

It was all that they ever wanted, all that they ever needed.

Yoseob had missed how the wet and warm lips melded so perfectly with his. 
He had missed how the flirtatious tongue of his love would explore and excite him.
Junhyung had missed how the soft and plump lips felt so perfect against his.
He had missed how the shy and tentative tongue of his love would accept and electrify his.

As their lips moved against one another, as their tongues touched one another, their hearts pounded hard inside them, causing hot blood to rush through their veins and their hands seek for more of the heat.
They held each other tighter, yearning for more heat.
They carelessly touched one another, hankering to feel more, to give more.

Junhyung gently used a hand to tilt Yoseob's head back as he pressed forward, wanting to claim more, wanting to taste more.
Yoseob was a willing party who took it all in, who welcomed Junhyung with much fervor. 

"Ahem, before this gets a little overboard", Doojoon's voice broke the magical spell that had bound the two love birds just moments ago. 

Yoseob hastily turned his legs away from Junhyung, doing a half spin around such that his back was now facing Junhyung's chest. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter